Name: Juster

Realm: PandaWoW-x100,PandaWoW-Fun,PandaWoW-x10,Cross-Test

Reason:As you can see in the photo this guy lied about titles,bonuses,money.I mean what is taking him so long to give the prizes?? Or atleast he could've just said WE WILL GIVE THE PRIZES IN SEPTEMBER,OCTOBER,NOVEMBER,Idk but he could've given the exact date.How it started? He reseted the season,and said in forum that he will give in 2 weeks maximum...14 days passed,still nothing :appl:.He said in this month aswell (July month),alright July passed,still nothing was given.He then said in August LOL,August passed still no prizes.Now it's september,Good job guys yet nothing is given.Please Ban this guy,cuz deserves (even tho he made the server).

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]91176[/ATTACH]

http://imgur.com/5nrC0Op

And by the way,1 more thing.I think Bukarasik should learn some English,Because in RUSSIA there is no justice,many people from various other countries have applied for GM'S and they didn't get any chance except Uraganuu (Antilogic,one of the best GM in PandaWoW).One guy from x100 that is from England named Iconzx he is working as Chat Moderator and he doesn't get any bonuses per month,why? because he is not Russian.The other Chat Moderators that are Russians and that don't know English they get paid?And you tell me that's fair thing to do...? See this screenshot of Bukarasik how he speaks English http://imgur.com/I0qrCJx ,he didn't even try to open GOOGLE TRANSLATE and translate it.This prooves how much they care.It's embarassing to not know English in 2015 year,which 90% of Russians don't understand it.No words.

- - - Updated - - -

Before you comment on the Picture quality with Juster,You have the link below,Imgur link.

I like how all it takes is to port all the individual players to him .title add ID and there u go u got ur titles. That's all it takes same with mounts. It's .item add ID I have experience with that there's nothing easier than that.

Russians are raised with hate for anything but their countrymen.

Russians are literally 99% neo-nazis you shouldn't expect sympathy from them when you're not one of them there is a fucking reason why literally all the good players left the server after grievous season.

Magetrainer, Domogenesis, Velirium, Mldmonster, Liquidcityx, myself and many more but those are just the big names (3k - 3,2k) players.

No rewards have been given to any of us even if there weren't any promised you should've still thought about something even mid season there is literally no fucking reason to struggle through bugabusers to high rating just to get lied on and recieve no rewards as promised.

Server died early s15.

The only people left are abusers and russtards.. (actually same thing why even categorize rofl.)

• Like 1
I like how all it takes is to port all the individual players to him .title add ID and there u go u got ur titles. That's all it takes same with mounts. It's .item add ID I have experience with that there's nothing easier than that.

If I'm not wrong, the syntax is .add title since the .add is a command that adds, theres no such thing as .title or subcommands related to it. And for the mounts it is .learn since as from what I know there is no item source for the mounts. Also it's .add item, just adding to your comment.

And yes, it is as easy as that and he doesn't has to teleport, it is possible to do all of this with them off-line and/or with him on .gm visible off and .app x(x=nick).

Edited by Furmetal
Yep,no one of the other countries got GM only Russians,and Russians never heard of other players opinion,they just want their own rules,i think they will shut down this server soon.And btw Nyah are trying to get a GM on forum or what? I've seen you all day 24/7 non stop commenting on every post,you don't do this just cuz you are bored 100%,you do this cuz u staying home and doesn't socialize with people lol,It's impossible to comment like this.
  • Like 1

Remember the last time they had a 'non-russian' GM?

I'm talking about Antilogic / Casualties probably everyone loved that guy as a mod / GM beacuse he actually talked to people.

Well the fucking russtards didn't pay him ofc because he's not a russian and doesn't deserve the treatment as the other russkis do :)

Good job on losing the best GM and good job on losing most of the good players on this server. :appl:

• Like 1
Yep,no one of the other countries got GM only Russians,and Russians never heard of other players opinion,they just want their own rules,i think they will shut down this server soon.And btw Nyah are trying to get a GM on forum or what? I've seen you all day 24/7 non stop commenting on every post,you don't do this just cuz you are bored 100%,you do this cuz u staying home and doesn't socialize with people lol,It's impossible to comment like this.

I am the impossible.

And I don't care about getting staff on the forums, no one comes here.

@Zhalifa

I remember antilogic on the Going to Jail. It was fun. Really.

• Like 1