Graphics Problem

jerry1336

Hi, i recently wanted to play panda wow again and when i start wow, the log in screen is missing details such as the two giant men in the background or sometimes the buttons aren't there or half the screen is black. When i log in the same issue continues to occur on the character menu. When i log in the graphics are incorrect. Some of the names of other players i see with have a few letters and then one or two letters are in a programming code. Sometimes but this has been rare is that the environment has tons of pixels and all i see is black and green and pink pixels.

Various reasons which could be the cause of your problem which I recommend you considering:

1. Fair settings may simply be too high for your graphics card regardless of the fps so use recommended settings

2. Your client has not yet fully downloaded yet

3. May possibly be the first time you download a MoP client and your computer is trying to configure (different to point 1)

4. Your computer is old in general; do you receive a message about your graphics card upon opening the client?

5. You've downloaded the wrong client

Many of these seem unreasonable, but from my experience (3/2) was why I also shared a similar problem.

I think this is a problem with your graphic's card drivers. If you're using the latest version available online and you get this problem, try downloading a previous version.

Also, it's possible that you selected more game details then your graphics card can handle. Try lower your settings.