Abusing stealth and endless waiting of stealth.

Since 2 days i am facing same comp, double rogue, from x100 and are you asking me if i have fun? Ofc i don't. Since they abuse, since they are in endless stealth i can't have fun, i can't play the game. They wait until damp kicks in so they open on healers, this guy also has dk which wintraded on funrealm on 3s like 220-2 :) So he always waits for something to bug out to abuse it for real. They saw that eyes arent working and decided to play double sub.

1) Fun/x100

2) Aemos/Jassy

3) Endless stealth, abusing cuz eyes arent working.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91739[/ATTACH]

Also wanna add something new, same type of abusers up on the start area waiting i used pet to move up and used pet nova there to find em.

1) Fun

2) Matzz and Yndigo

3) Abusing stealth bug, getting advantage by crystal which server made, they hide behind it so water doesnt pushes em in, even tho if they are in we wont find em cuz orbs are bugged, maybe luckily if we could but they are up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91744[/ATTACH]

Edited by raou
  • Like 1
first of all you cant blame the rogues its the server when mages had the bugg temporal shield they abused it to the maximum.and instead requesting for a ban you should report the eyes so they get fixed and also i've met theese guys my self last season when the eyes werent buggwd and they went 2.7 as double rogue and probably the second matter you attended to with the dk is probably not them so yeah thats all i can say dont hate player hate the game

Not entirely sure what this video is supposed to show, laggy footage and rogues being invisible?

Stupid report, rogues biggest advantage is stealth, should they just come out and charge you to death when they dont have cds?

And what about mirror images, how come mages abuse that every arena?

The difference between Temporal Shield and this, is that Temp Shield was during the off-season, this is during the new season start and is unlikely to be fixed anytime soon.

Is it literally impossible to lose as double Rogue, they have the most unfair advantage, wait for 100% dampening and then open and kill somebody instantly - knowing nobody can take them out of stealth with the eyes, since they don't work.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not queue triple rogue in the meantime, get rank 1 easymode in 3s and reap the rewards at the end of the season, presuming they get high enough to sit it after it is fixed.

Give them at least a warning or something to stop abusing in this way, the eyes were made for a reason, to stop this happening.

Hey, let me guess, Sm0ke ..you're a Rogue?

Hey, let me guess, this is the first time you've ever won an arena?

How can any of you defend this way to play, sit in stealth for 20 minutes, global somebody, vanish for 1x minute until CDs are ready, kill the other guy and there is no way to get them out rofl

other people doing it too

https://i.gyazo.com/b42e79e3a12855be3ca10eb027fc5464.jpg

Edited by akuyama
Isn't Jassy Repitchx?

no ^^

but for you guys:

1. rogue:

first of all you cant blame the rogues its the server when mages had the bugg temporal shield they abused it to the maximum.and instead requesting for a ban you should report the eyes so they get fixed and also i've met theese guys my self last season when the eyes werent buggwd and they went 2.7 as double rogue and probably the second matter you attended to with the dk is probably not them so yeah thats all i can say dont hate player hate the game

2. rogue :

Not entirely sure what this video is supposed to show, laggy footage and rogues being invisible?

Stupid report, rogues biggest advantage is stealth, should they just come out and charge you to death when they dont have cds?

if you read their names, you know exactly what kind of players they are

ofc i dont agree usually, not with akuyama and also not with raou

but ye double rogue right now while the eyes are not working should be banable or atleast disabled for arena (played by myself on arenatournament a huge bugged comb like double guardian, it wasn't even a season there so we just did it for fun) In a season where people want to play srs for a reward or god knows for what, that kind of players are just useless. but arena tournament MOP managed it after ~2-3 days to disabled that you can que as guardian arena. same should happen with double rogue. If that doesnt work ? make reports avaiable since this is pretty scummy.

https://bitbucket.org/Malaco/bugreports-mop/issues/926/lyricztwo-and-tanksweg-still-abusing

the worst thing at all that i see from your screenshots is that this rogues still managed it to loose some games.

rip skill

Edited by Noneedholy