Why you dont ask us before this ?

Edelweiss323

Hello!

At first, I would like to say I have no intent to be rude, inappropriate or anything.

I just consider that it's not fair-play to make completely 2 different realms, with different rates of progress, leveling, loots drops, rep gain etc etc and just combine them out of the blue without asking the player base before. . We went on 10x because of its features .

We all know 100x crashes more times than all other realms so my opinion is this is not a good idea: to move another realm into 100x . We have more bugs since cross-realm PvP and really it wasn't time for this major change

I opened this topic so players can have a place to discuss this if they wish and I encourage them to do this in a polite, constructive manner.

Thank you!

• Like 1

LOL, this is literally their server, they can do pretty much whatever they want.

Is it fair? Nope. We are like guests, who really matters - from the point of view of a business that is free for everyone - are those that donate.

I'm not saying either that they will only care for those that donate, like giving preference(like support and other stuff) to the donaters over the non-donaters.

They are probably doing such thing so they can use the x10 realm for another thing, or even use the x100 + x10 server to fix the x100 crashing issues(because they'll have 2 servers working on one realm).

I'm quite neutral - not because I don't play on these realms - to this, because there is still the possibility that they can do another realm, it could even be x4/x5. The news that they would merge x10 and x100 just surprised me due to its sudden reveal, they should have warned us before so people could set up their characters or something like that.

This crossrealm lacked preparation and testing, the crosstest realm that we had was literally useless.

I'm am fully aware this is their server and they can even blow up the whole data base if they wish too. It's just that all the latest fast changes didnt bring more fixes, just more bugs and my opinion is that this one makes no exception of this tendency . It's probably going to bring more problems for them and us than benefits.

100x realm is really bad, a lot of lag, of hackers(especially in battleground) and boringness, ¿ why ? coz with 100x rates, all will be easy and fast: gold, rep, exp, loot, mounts drops, and all the other stuff, this make a blank game making it bored and monotonous. We like 10x realm coz we like our style, and every day we have something new to do, meanwhile in 100x people don't have stuff to do coz they did it in 1 day. PLEASE GMS THINK 2 MORE

After implementing cross system and according to actual online on realms, we've decided to merge x10 and x100 realms, this should give positive effect for players and the whole project.

Works will start on 9/15/15 at 10:00 GMT+3 and they will last about 6 hours, we will can tell more accurate time just after start of the works.

Important information:

- All characters will be moved from x10 into a single database x100, 2 realms will be left, with rates x100 and Fun.

- On merging all information will be moved, without any losses.

- Players from x10 will need to change nicknames of their characters after merging, also you will can change gender, personality, race and faction.

- Total number of your characters on x10 and x100 can't be more than 11, otherwise you will can't log on your account after merging.

- We don't plan any additional cleanings of characters.

- Expected stable online after the merging is 5k +, with peaks up to 6k, in theory our core can take this amount of players now.

Pay attention to the bold part.

This is something shows that things are being moderated here with no good planning methods or anything that can make these realms work, they don't accept help, they don't accept new GMs and etc..

Then they come with cross realms (and the reason why we have more bugs now is because of realms are being cross with WoW-Circle)

and I agree with bluejeans1997, x100 is what made me move to x10!