WTF IS THIS ?? Panda wow Fun

Miinerva

I have a feeling that it has something to do with you using timewarp + alter time in such an order that you remained that size afterwards in arcane.

But.. a question:

1) Did it consist after relogging?

Technically, if what I said is true I think it would've reset after respeccing because the AT bug is usually for buffs, and you clearly have no buff (showing) that is affecting your size.

I have a feeling that it has something to do with you using timewarp + alter time in such an order that you remained that size afterwards in arcane.

But.. a question:

1) Did it consist after relogging?

Technically, if what I said is true I think it would've reset after respeccing because the AT bug is usually for buffs, and you clearly have no buff (showing) that is affecting your size.

Tested this, and it is wrong.

Used Time Warp, waited until it only had 4 seconds remaining, then Alter Time, Time Warp effect ends during Alter Time, Alter Time teleports me back in time and I still have Time Warp, Time Warp ends, then I return to my regular size, proving that it is not affected my Time Warp/Alter Time.

Tested this, and it is wrong.

Used Time Warp, waited until it only had 4 seconds remaining, then Alter Time, Time Warp effect ends during Alter Time, Alter Time teleports me back in time and I still have Time Warp, Time Warp ends, then I return to my regular size, proving that it is not affected my Time Warp/Alter Time.

What about a simple factor of changing specs while time warp is still up?