when ..... when ?

Noneedholy

When finally Dk's and lock Dmg get fixed ?

i mean i saw some fixes but really, lock damage is still retarded as fck.

i mean lol as lock you can easily punish every war here atm. Your single target dps is almos same as a warrior xD

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

about dk´s i dont want to talk atm since dk fixes arent that important than locks. Locks are just dominating 3s at all. Even in 2s locks are dominating lol

show some proof to get real attention.

your obv. playing on low mmr, otherwise you wouldn't talk like that

ive no idea what pandawow is doing, fixing locks but they still do the same dmg lel ... no point

afflic lock shouldnt even be viable in 2s but here they gonna dominate atm :l

Edited by Noneedholy

your obv. playing on low mmr, otherwise you wouldn't talk like that

ive no idea what pandawow is doing, fixing locks but they still do the same dmg lel ... no point

afflic lock shouldnt even be viable in 2s but here they gonna dominate atm :l

Destru lock is op because of the AoE Talent 90. That's all.

Destru lock is op because of the AoE Talent 90. That's all.

thats a joke or ? we are talkinga bout affliction not destruction ...

destruction is fine and in some ways huge bugged ( havoc deathcoil has some issues, sacrifice CS only for 2 seconds and also some pet spells )

well as i said im talking about affliction

thats a joke or ? we are talkinga bout affliction not destruction ...

destruction is fine and in some ways huge bugged ( havoc deathcoil has some issues, sacrifice CS only for 2 seconds and also some pet spells )

well as i said im talking about affliction

Then keep talking with no proof.

god i hate this random shit ...

at least you are only "technical support" and ppl dont expect from you to have a clue about PvP.

Trust me if i would know what is wrong with locks i would have already reported that.

Since its obv. a mistake in their database ( misscalculated spells etc.) i / we cant report any shit

Why we can't get a mod here who has actually clue about PvP ? I mean some retail xp´d guy or something.

No offsense but lol, as i said every decent player (except ppl who play lock / with a lock in 3s ) know exactly that lock is completly broken right here on Pandawow

Oh i see i got reported from furmetal to Insult a staff member.

rofl i had to laugh.

Edited by Noneedholy

I feel like it has something to do with more classes than just warlock.

Can someone check if every class' dots are ticking more frequently then they should? or ticking for more damage?

I hit 30k blood plague on another pride dk and I don't think that's normal. 18k rain of fire is not normal. 20k moonfire is not normal. I noticed a shadow priest dishing out a lot of dps in a bg and they're mainly dot orientated so maybe there's a relation?

Would check if I could.. but I have no friends 3 (jk).

I feel like it has something to do with more classes than just warlock.

Can someone check if every class' dots are ticking more frequently then they should? or ticking for more damage?

I hit 30k blood plague on another pride dk and I don't think that's normal. 18k rain of fire is not normal. 20k moonfire is not normal. I noticed a shadow priest dishing out a lot of dps in a bg and they're mainly dot orientated so maybe there's a relation?

Would check if I could.. but I have no friends 3 (jk).

I've heard rumors that mastery's formula is bugged, and all the classes that you mentioned have their DoTs affected by mastery(including the moonkin, if he is on an enclipse).

I'll check this later.

When you get higher raiting and get Samuelito/Putinlock or Bakss/Russian name lock 3 times in row you will feel the pain... And wish that this get fixed asap x)

Off topic: Did hunters got their fixes on traps?

Edited by Misty

ofc. Instead of you i know how some classes should work.

don't try to defend your class please. i bet you are some of this locks who couldn't pass 2k after it would get fixed.

Your comments are hiliarous as hell, not only that you're not able to reach 2k but you even spout nonsense about other people.

Without Bazz's massive bug you couldn't even reach 2k, just like this season.

• Like 1

ofc. Instead of you i know how some classes should work.

don't try to defend your class please. i bet you are some of this locks who couldn't pass 2k after it would get fixed.

And another useless reply. All your ppst are about ''nerf dk's, locks'' ''if u aint 3k+ u suck'' ''bla bla bla i know everything, i'm so pro bla bla bla''. You're almost becoming the new chiv with your attitude.

Keep going mate!!

And another useless reply. All your ppst are about ''nerf dk's, locks'' ''if u aint 3k+ u suck'' ''bla bla bla i know everything, i'm so pro bla bla bla''. You're almost becoming the new chiv with your attitude.

Keep going mate!!

^

And another useless reply.

~~~~~~

When you get higher raiting and get Samuelito/Putinlock or Bakss/Russian name lock 3 times in row you will feel the pain... And wish that this get fixed asap x)

nah let them talk, they gonna play on 2k maybe that's why they can't understand what is going on.

• Like 1

Lol so much hate for Noneed in this post..

I know his constant whining can be annoying, but don't get annoyed at him. He's just a mad kid because I farmed him nonstop in 3s as Dk Afflock Rsham vs WLS when he should win. And we were one shotting him and his team nonstop lol.

So with that taken into consideration, and if you consider how Noneed usually acts and is always prone to trashtalking/nerdraging.. I'd say he's doing pretty well! Keep up the calm attitude Noneed!

P.S. -

nah let them talk, they gonna play on 2k maybe that's why they can't understand what is going on.
I (Speaking as someone who has farmed you nonstop, isn't a pandawow hero, and was glad on Retail) think you brag way to much about your 2s Pandawow rating. Give it a rest already kid, you're not impressing anyone. Edited by Ðionysus

^ hehe this pleb still respond on every thread from me :D

we won't invite you back to "teamplay" now stay mad.

The biggest prb actually can only be the mastery, and that's why affliction is completly wtf cuz mastery increase DoTs dmg ...

Anyway it wont be fix cuz they don't even care now ^^

Reavers

something like that ... I also got yesterday 50-60k dot crits from a dk in 1 global which is really weird. Gonna do some tests today with repitch