I hope you guys are jokeing

gg continue spamming !

gg dio

http://imgur.com/80ilYFY

You know you got them backed into a corner when they are still spam replying the same thing over and over with 1 uncontextualised screenshot lol.

Truth is you're easily one of, if not THE most disliked person on the server atm. And you got no room to call out others for trashtalking when you are always the one who initiates it.

But while I make clear, valid points about you constantly starting arguements.. You in your own words can just

gg continue spamming!

Funny how to most people you would start calling them a shit 2k player but since I farm you all the time you can't.. Maybe that's why you're suddenly so quiet? I feel left out :(

GG Dogneed.

Edited by Ðionysus
  • Like 1
keep going, get kicked out of teamplay. Tell me more

Sure. Teamplay is a tiny, pointless guild on a private server. Do you think I'm upset or something lol? I'm just amused by you because the irony is you have insulted pretty much every member in Teamplay behind their back, including Laser & Waaz (the two main leaders lol), and everytime you log you will trashtalk about one of them lol.

You're a strange, but funny kid. :D

Edited by Ðionysus
Sure. Teamplay is a tiny, pointless guild on a private server. Do you think I'm upset or something lol? I just get amused by you because the irony is you have insulted pretty much every member in Teamplay behind their back, including Laser & Waaz (the two main leaders lol), and everytime you log you will trashtalk about one of them lol.

You're a strange, but funny guy.

gg dio

#threadspam

funny how dio is gonna spam that shit with me :D

Nothing more to tell lol.

#threadspam

funny how dio is gonna spam that shit with me :D

Haha yeah.. What's funny is that I don't think there's a single thread on this forum that you haven't spam trashtalked on. Only difference here is you can't reply to anything I say lol.

The usual

they play on 2k that's why they can't understand what is going on.
you can't say cause because I shit on you everytime we face each other.

Then the idea that I spam and trashtalk more than you is hilarious, when you have trashtalked almost your entire guild behind their backs, and spammed so much on the forums that you managed to get the "Best of Each Class [PvP]" thread closed almost single handedly lol.

GG Dogneed.

Nothing more to tell lol.

Haha yeah.. What's funny is that I don't think there's a single thread on this forum that you haven't spam trashtalked on. Only difference here is you can't reply to anything I say lol.

The usual

you can't say cause because I shit on you everytime we face each other.

Then the idea that I spam and trashtalk more than you is hilarious, when you have trashtalked almost your entire guild behind their backs, and spammed so much on the forums that you managed to get the "Best of Each Class [PvP]" thread closed almost single handedly lol.

GG Dogneed.

gg dio is spamming the shit with me in the thread !

this is going to be a nice game, some1 want to join ?

(inb4 imagine dios red head irl atm xD )

You don't deserve shit. Your ego is constantly on overload and you cannot even say gg to players who try their best to have fun playing Wow, and instead all you do is bitch them off. "Yes but im the better player" Who gives a single flying fuck about your abusing team, i hope you realise that you're playing Wow on an average of 6 hours per day, because how the fuck would you have 3k on warmane and 3k on multiple realms on Pandawow? You're worthless at life, and you would be relevant in WoW if you didn't waste your skills on abusing. Think about that. And you banned me from your Twitch chat because you were too weak to give arguments. "GG dionysus" "Good game, i lost the argument but ill continue spamming bullshit" Yeah. Right.

Also, who cares if Baz abused for 2 - 3 games? You still cheated, and therefor you do not deserve your title and rating.

You still cheated' date=' and therefor you do not deserve your title and rating.[/quote']

i still have it.

You still cheated

just no.

You're worthless at life

and you're obv. not even above 12 years old

talking here like that proves me that YOU failed irl not me ;)

also keep calling baz an abuser i honestly don't care since ppl who get rekd by a firemage are always mad.

my mod also banned you from my stream because you come there to cry around

How im 3k on warmane ? lol ive 150 wins.

I dont need like 500 wins like you

3k on multiple realms ? you know the season run for like 3-4 months yes ?

~everyone who is below my rating is bad, everyone who is above my rating has no life~

you are great man

Edited by Noneedholy

Noneed Noneed Noneed... Will u understand that no one like you ... You're always gonna insult people for no reason and think u're the best that's ur thing ?? Please it's just a fcking game go out of ur house and meet other people dude #unsocial

Anyway u're too dumb to understand anything

Oh yeah btw I'm reavers if u want to continue to insult me u can I don't even care like all here don't even care about you.

Cya Noneedbrain ;)

^ actually people like you who get farmed against a firemage and cant belive that

"OMG ABUSE"

lol guys like that are just a joke.

deal with it reavers, you and the most of the ppl who "try" to insult or whatever just getting farmed. Loosing against a firemage is okay. Dont wonder that someone trashtalk you after you call them abuser for that. It's simply the fault from you if you loose against a firemage. Really as i said i dont care about that. why ? With people like you i would never, really NEVER play not on warmane and also not on pandawow so if you cry me a river and

no one like you

i've enough mates, playing with alot of people. Idk why always the same ppl tell me that no1 likes me while they are always playing with the same mates. But about people like you i literally dont care. Call me an abuser, call baz an abuser fuck lol you must think i really care about that. Fact is i only see people here who already got farmed in arenas or got banned in my twitch chat or got kicked out of "teamplay". As i said Let your frustration out, blame me, but i don't care

i also won't reply anymore to such of cry posts from reavers, dionysus etc. I will not give you stuff to answer and make you sad irl.

merc out

Edited by Noneedholy

"Loosing against a fire mage" blablabla like I said before you just don't understand anything -_- this is a game ELLO!??

We actually don't care about u and ur m8 ... Just learn to be nice and social dude go outside of ur house !!!

Anyway like always just care about urself and keep think that u're the best ok ?

Peace noneedfriends / noneedbrain

I beat Magetrainer and Claimi roughly 15 times each, does that make me pro? I've never had more then 2.1k on my mage.

Means I'm pro.

I'll be signing autographs by the Durotar gate. Also, will dual log an alliance toon for autographs by the Stormwind gate(duel area).

All participants to the autograph event needs to make a /bow emote near my incredibly superb body for wich I receive compliments every day.

/Cas

• Like 1
You don't deserve shit. Your ego is constantly on overload and you cannot even say gg to players who try their best to have fun playing Wow, and instead all you do is bitch them off. "Yes but im the better player" ... "GG dionysus" "Good game, i lost the argument but ill continue spamming bullshit" Yeah. Right.

Also, who cares if Baz abused for 2 - 3 games? You still cheated, and therefor you do not deserve your title and rating.

Noneed Noneed Noneed... Will u understand that no one like you ... You're always gonna insult people for no reason and think u're the best that's ur thing ?? Please it's just a fcking game go out of ur house and meet other people dude #unsocial

Truer words were never spoken lmao.

~everyone who is below my rating is bad, everyone who is above my rating has no life~

you are great man

I play with alot of different players, and an est 70% is lower rated than me. I don't care about rating that much, unlike you, the true elitist on Pandawow. The rest of your comment was just you showing off your elitism, everything i said in my first comment was confirmed by the person i was talking about. That just proves how dumb you really are.

1. I am above 12 years old

2. "Talking here like that proves me YOU failed irl not me" Then why are you constantly bitching off everyone in the server? Is it because its the other way around irl?

3. I didn't cry, i actually gave arguments unlike you who was too scared to talk back and instead muted me.

4. https://gyazo.com/9cd1c747422fdf730d6699fd065b6244

"3k with 150 wins and u 3k with 400 wins" So you're basically giving me a compliment, saying that i can reach 3k right? atm im not skilled enough, i admit it, but at least i have fun playing and don't act like a nazi in game.

5. Already answered that one.

Guys come on, leave this little tryhard alone. He finaly found a server where he can get 3000 Rating by facing players with the IQ of a monkey. Nearly everyone of you already achieved what this guy as achieved. Let him feel the grind (we all already been trough). If he thinks he is good and can shittalk people, i want to see him go on retail and achieve 2000 Rating. Oh wait, "WoD sucks" or is it too hard for you facing real players ? Keep living your dream to be a pandawow hero. Alot of people on this thread already achieved things you can only dream for. Btw: stop whining on forums.

Oh, and that i dont forget. Noneed plays with with meld bot etc. :) So yea, he is a realy good player. *insert big Kappa right here*

Edited by Chivy
  • Like 1