Feedback on Crossrealm & Arena Spectator

Ðionysus

Greetings Admin.

Just wanted to give a bit of feedback on the rewarding of Titles and Implement of the New Season.

It took a while to get the titles, but I think you guys did a great job at handing them out eventually, and the cross realm in arena is making 3s queues really active & competitive at the moment, which is awesome to see.

Of course there are a few things which haven't worked out as hoped, (which can be expected when doing such a big thing). Most of them are in the process of being fixed though, so I see no point in bringing them up.

There only thing i'm not sure about is Arena Spectator. So my question is: - Will it be reimplemented? I ask because this is a cool edition to the server, and I can imagine it's quite hard to get working. It is an awesome feature though, because it allows people to watch the best 3s games in things like tournaments, and also allows the server to self-regulate themselves when it comes to win traders and cheaters ect.

Edited by Ðionysus

The arena spectator isn't working because it is linked to his server(for example, the fun realm NPC is linked to only detect arenas on fun realm) but since there are no arenas happening on x100 or Fun, they are happening on the crossrealm(which counts as a different server), so in theory they just have to adjust the NPC to target the correct server in order to detect the arenas(same for the .spec command).

This is, of course, just a possibility.

The arena spectator isn't working because it is linked to his server
Yes I already understood this, the good answer though was

they just have to adjust the NPC to target the correct server in order to detect the arenas(same for the .spec command).

This is, of course, just a possibility.

So it's still possible to fix? That's good news. Cheers for the quick reply, and I hope they can arrange this to be done asap. Because I know it was a regularly used feature that encouraged others to play.

P.S. - Grats Furmetal on your new role as Tech Support! I'm sure you'll put it to good use as you have been doing even before you got it. :)

Edited by Ðionysus