The same name on 2 chars but 2 is not mine....

johnnylipe

Hello I have one with this name char Shizz after having merged server exists bearing the same name Shizz

I wonder if this will get me in trouble for having the same name

but the 2 is not mine.... and i dont wanna waste bonus to change my name, he come from 10x why he didnt change the name?

If you have a character on x100 like me , for example "Weegee" and you have character on x10 name the same way "Weegee" When the servers merged You will have 2 characters with same name , when you click on your char which was Transferred from x10 to x100 there will be a Faction change button next to it , You need to click on it , Change *Or stay the same faction* Click customize And change the name. If you don't change the name you might have some troubles logging in your account.

What do you mean its not yours? Do you mean he's not your main character "The one which you use often" But you just took the name so it doesn't get taken on another realms, You don't need to change your name , its your choice , but if you have 2 Characters with the same name , you will have some Troubles with logging in. That's as far as i know.