Black Arrow's Procs

Hello!

I would like to encourage people interested to make some tests on Black Arrow and Lock and Load.

We know about Black Arrow that: [ATTACH=CONFIG]92688[/ATTACH]

- it lasts for 20 seconds

- ticks around every 2 seconds (so that would make around 10 ticks)

- every tick has a 20% chance to trigger Lock and Load

We know about Lock and Load that: [ATTACH=CONFIG]92689[/ATTACH]

- it has 100% trigger chance from Ice Trap/ Freezing Trap (at the moment not possible cause traps are broken)

- it has a 20% chance to proc from every tick of Black Arrow

- once Lock and Load occurs, the hunter CAN'T have another Lock and Load for the next 10 seconds

As an example: if a Hunter shoots Black Arrow and is lucky and gets the proc from the first tick (during the 1-2 seconds of Black Arrow), for the next 10 seconds he can't have another proc. After 10 seconds (starting from 11-12 seconds of the Black Arrow's action), around 8 seconds of Black Arrow should remain from which the hunter can get another proc.

Conclusion: A hunter can have from Black Arrow from 0 to 2 procs

Problem: From my experience, Black Arrow procs very rarely. I can shoot even 3-4 arrows and get no Lock and Load. Call me unlucky, but i doubt that from 30 ticks, from 30 rolls with a 20% chance to proc, no Lock and Load will happen. Yesterday, i got two procs from a Black Arrow in 4-5 seconds, basically one after another. That should not be possible with the new fixes.

Theory : It could be possible the 20% chance of each tick has been made much lower and the actual mechanic of the Lock and Load (with the 10 seconds cd) hasn't been fixed.

I encourage people to test this. I'll try too and make a video to prove this, but as I said 2 procs almost never happen.

Thank you!

Edited by Edelweiss323