Demonic Gateway [All Problems!] !

Garodar

I'm gonna split these issues and name them all. In case I missed something, let me know.

Issue 1: The gateway links with other gateways. How? Basically, if there are 2 gateways and you use your purple gateway, u will teleport to the nearest green gateway, instead of your own gateway. This bug was known since forever already.

Issue 2: Installment of gateway more than once bugs it out, turning your second gateway into a purple/green gateway. What it does it spawns another purple gate on top of the green one and if u attempt to use green one, it wont have effect. This bug is known well in bgs, open world, or even some arenas. Installing gateway more than twice should not bug out your green gateway.

Issue 3: Upon spawning Demonic Gateway, you do not get a buff called "Demonic Gateway". Well, you should get a buff called "Demonic Gateway" that tell you how many charges u got left on the gateway.

Issue 4: When you use the gateway, u do not get that flashy effect on your character. U should. Here's how it looks like:

Tested on: Fun Realm

Priority: 11/10 Important for warlocks. The only good warlock without a gateway is a dead warlock. In this thread, I covered for all problems, so in case this gets fixed, it'll be easy to find a thread with all bugs in it.