Classes & comps you hate the most[PvP]

Repitchx

Anything that contains a paladin in it. Any pala spec.

Just queued 3s vs a hpala.. Pretty sure hand of Sacrifice is bugged... I hexed and went to instantly dispell sac off of the target (which only had a flame shock dot), and 1 tick of flame shock on the target with sac broke hex lol.

Not 100% sure though so won't report it yet, but if someone wants to test it, im putting it out there.

Just queued 3s vs a hpala.. Pretty sure hand of Sacrifice is bugged... I hexed and went to instantly dispell sac off of the target (which only had a flame shock dot), and 1 tick of flame shock on the target with sac broke hex lol.

Not 100% sure though so won't report it yet, but if someone wants to test it, im putting it out there.

done it on my hpal and never broke, was warlock dots though and not flame shock, but doesn't matter though

2v2:

Any Rsham team, although most teams are shit here so i can manage nearly all of em, good ones are a pain in the ass.

Any Warr team, most faceroll and overpowered shit i've ever faced. At least DK requires a little bit of skill to play.

Any DK team, although most teams are shit here so i can manage nearly all of em, good ones are a pain in the ass.

Any Affli team, although most teams are shit here so i can manage nearly all of em, good ones are a pain in the ass.

3s

LSD2

WWLS

LSD

TSG

KFC

lololol seems you can manage all the hard comps. Is that why i kept farming you with enhance/hpall when wf was still bugged ? Simmer down a bit rofl.