No Punishment For Wintrading?

Ðionysus

Okay so the alt+f4 hype is apparently over and fixed... and the whole Raou, Jugalo, Jassy and that Russain DK wintrading in 2s saga is sadly

coming to an end. (It was pure comedy gold lol)

But quickly, inb4 rating reset, I thought i'd share with you a little something that had me lmao: http://postimg.org/image/rz3buop1f/

Only 3 days ago, I'd never even seen these guys on 1st page of the ladder or ever seen them in arena. Yet now all of a sudden they are R1 by 50 rating lol. Top teams have to get a 25 win streak to even get 50 rating, so these guys must've been getting INSANE rating per win to go from 1400 to overshooting the R1/2 team in one fucking day lol..

But who could've they faced that would give such high rating lol?

I don't think there needs to be any further discussion of whether they wintraded.. It's obvious.

The questions I'd rather have you guys answer are:

1.Should Wintrading Be Punished or Not?

2.What Should the Punishment Be?

My opinions are:

1:Yes.

2:Rating reset and 60 day ban.

Let me know what you guys think - "Should Wintraders Be Punished or Not?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. -

3.[Optional Bonus Question] Has Anyone Even Ever Heard of the Top 4 Players in 3s Before?

I bet we probably have all faced them; They are probably the reason we are constantly getting queues vs "Nobody" lol

Edited by Ðionysus

i agree they are not even good at this game and still 3.3 wtf is this

Please answer the questions...

1. Should Wintrading Be Punished or Not?

2. What Should the Punishment Be?

3. [Optional Bonus Question] Has Anyone Even Ever Heard of the Top 4 Players in 3s Before?

This thread was made to get people's opinions, not to just flame. Thanks.

Edited by Ðionysus

1. Wintrading? No questioning, lol. Punish them. I'd put in a day extra of ban just for them trying to cover up for their sh!t even 'tho its obvious they're alt + f4 and wintrading.

2. If u ask me, I agree with your suggestion. 60 day ban. Rating will be reset anyways.

3. I follow the ladder almost every day I go to vote for the server. Never seen them. I can't jump into any conclussions wether they're wintrading or not, but u have an answer.

Edited by Garodar

That's a harsh approach, but fair when you consider they fuck everyone around and waste our time by giving us queues vs nobody so often..

think deleting toons is just not worth it, but when they try to defend themselves with lies, they should get banned for another two months (so 4 months in total)

When you have legit evidence of them wintrading & alt-f4 abusing, they should get:

- Rating reset

- 60 days ban (if you defend yourself with lies, add another 2 months)

- Unable to receive future PvP titles (once a cheater, always a cheater)

30d bans on Pandawow are just wasted. Almost everyone has a 2nd account and also you can unban yourself. Ip ban also works only for some ppl who have a static ip

It should be a punishment which they couldn't avoid. and srs now they have like 3.4k + in their statistics. I see no reason to not delete them.

I never saw them in game, and in 1 day they are r1 3s its kinda joke...

Dyonisus really deserved to be r1 3s and he did it since the season start, he was r1 until yesterday. WOW.

I appreciate what he does, he does it for real, w/o abusing and stuff (maybe abusing bind elemental which should be 7 second but its 50 second nobody fixes it) but anyways. Yea he took r1 he kept it and its just matter of blink of an eye and they pass him.

• Like 1