insult towards administration

You're advertising Bot on Pandawow, ***mane and ***empire.

http://i.imgur.com/mOgkzAo.png

https://gyazo.com/411b9d7c53461c005eea4ee073b996a0

You are using bots / 3rd party programs by urself.

And now ? what you have to say now ? rofl

And don't tell me now that tmorph isnt worse or same bad than any other bot. Both things are just forbidden. So take care what you gonna say.

Also stop stalking my stream and posting useless shit in here.

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 3

I was not online at the time probably and i might have been off due IRL Stuff such as Study-ing and if i was there that would not have happened since i know that you are sad and that you are in the guild ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps the Guild Master(you in this case) should have muted him,given the fact that you are also moderator.

Such a shame for a moderator not muting his guildmates that insult.

Like i said I WAS PROBABLY OFF BY THE TIME IT HAPPENED OR WAS AFK BECAUSE I HAD TO STUDY ;)

So,if you are not online the problem is passed forward to others.(in this case a forum report) ;)

It would have happended earlier,when there were GM's on ;).You are tough,and so is your english.

Try again when someone cares.

+ I Heard that The screen shot was Taken few days ago , So why don't you show us the date and the Time stamps ;)

Peasant , i think you are guy who insults whole ChilledPeps guild , weegee himself , me , earthcontrol , and other guys. Show yourself , who u really are. You are insulting whole guild with random accs and when someone says something you report it. sheni ojaxs shevtesle me
Oh yes i knew it. Every ChilledPeps member can prove that you are insulting our guild everytime you log on. Weegee can agree with me, everyone can. You try to destroy our guild with reporting members but you just simply cant do it. And if Gamemasters are fair , you will get ban not me.
I think pandawow needs to edit their rules...like theres a reason why there is "mature language" filter in game options, so GMs and other staff members doesnt have to ban/mute everyone who uses 1 expletive, it's going to ruin pandawow and its community, people are going to get even more pissed about getting banned/muted for doing so and eventually quit.. just sayin'