Glyph of Counterspell

Furmetal

useless glyph therefore this bug shouldn't be reported . help to fix major bugs instead of this one .

From over 15 members of the staff, ~~4 or 5(estimated number) actually fixes the bugs, and those are the developers and admins.

Doesn't matter if I reported it or not, it'll be fixed in time.

The priority that I set also doesn't matter that much, they have their own priority system. If I had set the ring of frost to 1/10 priority and this glyph to 10/10, the ring of frost would still be more important, they fix the bugs according to what is easier and while they do the ones that are easier, they work in the other ones that are more complex.

All bugs should be reported, no matter how pointless they are.

From over 15 members of the staff, ~~4 or 5(estimated number) actually fixes the bugs, and those are the developers and admins.

Doesn't matter if I reported it or not, it'll be fixed in time.

The priority that I set also doesn't matter that much, they have their own priority system. If I had set the ring of frost to 1/10 priority and this glyph to 10/10, the ring of frost would still be more important, they fix the bugs according to what is easier and while they do the ones that are easier, they work in the other ones that are more complex.

All bugs should be reported, no matter how pointless they are.

well I think we make their work easier if we report less and less random stuff so they can focus just on the important ones . don't you think ? like there are some bugs that have been out there for over a year and lead to a shit gameplay experience . that's why we are always bumping and reporting the same bugs cause we need some of them fixed not all of them . so if you can help with that furmetal please do it and stop wasting everyone's time with random shit .

like no one will even notice if they fix that glyph so why bother reporting it ? I just dont understand .

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...