Fucktards play RMD

I hope you'r not the enemy druid ?

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/19593801

Soulreaper fat crit + any damaging ability, nothing that special. Also, moving in cyclone due to using Desecrated Ground and the visuals got bugged. But now I see why all the dk hate. That's Absolutezero though, not just any dk :D

Srsly though, nice stream. I watch it whenever I get the chance, good content. Keep it coming!

Cheers

Edited by reinhartmvp91

i dont get it, can somebody explain ?

nah nothing special, just a fun game we had, thought i'd show you how you can have fun in Wow again, since apparently all the players here do is bitch eachother off, just stay calm and have fun.

@Noneed, nah im the RMD druid.

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/19593801

Soulreaper fat crit + any damaging ability, nothing that special. Also, moving in cyclone due to using Desecrated Ground and the visuals got bugged. But now I see why all the dk hate. That's Absolutezero though, not just any dk :D

Srsly though, nice stream. I watch it whenever I get the chance, good content. Keep it coming!

Cheers

idk i didn't saw des. ground. And if you look closer, he didn't even use it. I was confused so ye i fucked up and didnt dispel me. Just a funny video and ye its about necrotic + DK dmg while burst. It is just broken as fuck. It's just a funny video to see. What people told me is that if hes using ibf (Icebound Fortitude) before you clone him, he can move while cloned. So its not visual, it's just a real dumb bug

and absolutezero is a good dk ? Lmao he cant spellcopy 1 single useful spell. It's just the dmg that carry

Edited by Noneedholy

idk i didn't saw des. ground. And if you look closer, he didn't even use it. I was confused so ye i fucked up and didnt dispel me. Just a funny video and ye its about necrotic + DK dmg while burst. It is just broken as fuck. It's just a funny video to see. What people told me is that if hes using ibf (Icebound Fortitude) before you clone him, he can move while cloned. So its not visual, it's just a real dumb bug

and absolutezero is a good dk ? Lmao he cant spellcopy 1 single useful spell. It's just the dmg that carry

Don't know about the Ibf bugg, but the desecrated ground one works like that sometimes. They did nerf a little the necros with the latest changes didnt they? But WTF is wrong with warriors, they hit like a mothefuckin monstertruck

• 1 month later...
restoqt sexy voice detected

enjoy

http://www.twitch.tv/setfenv/v/20980715

Most links on here I'm usually disappointed with or just like "meh" when I click on them. This was a great vod tho, and I liked the enthusiam lol. You wouldn't believe how chill I am when queueing lol, but that game was funny as fuck. And holy shit, dat clone lol -.- GG though bro.

Good link/post. :)

Why you always gotta start the trashtalk? I bet you cry if I say anything back too... -.-

But why you gotta trashtalk about Absolute in this game? I can't speak on last season because It was before I played with him but every game i've played with him this season, he obviously wasn't abusing anything (his damage was what you would expect from any dk). And we beat everyone that queued 3s legit + sat rank 1 until he stop playing too, so he can't be that bad?

I'm not even going to trashtalk. I'm going to try and be kind instead, by helping you out with tips and explaining.

It's opener of arena. Dk has all cooldowns+procs. Ele has all cooldowns. Dk pops gargoyle. Gargoyle = 3 Min Cd + 60k crit with tiny sec casts. You don't clone it. You don't los it. You don't kill it. You dont CS it. DK has all his cds up, and you aren't using any lol. Then you have Soul Reaper + Flameshock on you (so Dionysus crits lava burst), and you don't dispel it? Ofc you die.

HOW IS THAT DK BEING BUGGED AND NOT JUST YOU BEING BAD? Or if it's not you being bad, surely that means it must be Absolutezero being good? Because after all, he just solo'd you in the opener lol..

Please explain because I am confused. :D

This is how I see it:

DK pop all his cds (the equivilant to Warrior Avatar swifty), and desecrated ground:

1. You don't even put lifeblooms on yourself (you switch them to Baz because ofc DK with full cds up. You dont need hots LOL).

2. You don't have regrowth on yourself,

2. You don't typhoon DK off edge (like you could've easily done).

3. You don't barskin.

3. You don't ursoc.

4. You don't use engi trinket for extra heals.

5. You don't ice block. Fucking ICE BLOCK for christ sake lol.

6. You don't use stampeding roar.

7. You don't use disorianting roar.

9. You don't dispell flame shock to stop Dionysus hitting twice as much with lava bursts,

10. You don't dispell soul reaper, even though you are less than 30% and not using any cd to top yourself. = Obvious 130k-220k inc (Since DK procs+cds)

11. Your warrior doesn't kick gargoyle.

12. Your warrior doesn't kill gargoyle.

13. Your warrior doesn't use rallying cry.

14. Your warrior doesn't use safegaurd.

15. Your mage doesn't counterspell gargoyle.

16. Your mage doesn't polymorph dk

17. Your team don't even attempt to peel all DK's cds.

Conclusion: OMG ABSOLUTE ABUSE WTF NERF DK.

>

Absolutezero completely outplayed Noneedholy. 1001% Outplayed. But really even 2k Retail s15 Rdruid would not have died there..

It still brings a smile to my face that he genuinely still thinks he didn't play absolutely (no pun intended) dogshit, and the only reason he got farmed was because of DK's "being broke". :D

- - - Updated - - -

And tbh, I don't know why I just gave you that advice.. Because if you clone gargoyle and manage to finally win vs Ele DK Rdruid when/if Absolute starts playing again, I bet you will instantly start trashtalking lmao.

But atleast now you can stop pretending DK:

is just broken as fuck

P.s - Genuinely no disrespect meant by this post. But Noneedholy is so critical of others, (always flaming), that I'm just amazed he cant see any of his own many, many mistakes.

So I thought i'd finally explain to him why it is his fault. Will be interesting to see if after reading, he still thinks the reason he lost was because of "bugged DK's", and not the long list of fails (17 in total), that his team, (and most of all himself) did.

I hope you can see i've been very polite in this post compared to what I could've wrote lmao. But I hope this was helpful to any other whiners spam crying about DK's out there, or any other healers/teams struggling with them. :)

Peace.

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 1

They are dmg bugged like fuck.I was healing some war in 2s.Half of ppl he killed i didn't know how they died.Literally.

- - - Updated - - -

Bapss, Dude do you have any idea what your tiny lame chicken brain just said.Go look up.How the fuck can he use 2 talents from the same group in same arena.Its inpossible.And anyways i duck you and your little gayboy dk friends.You talk shit.Its time for you to finaly shut the Duck Up.Because you just went off topic and its real.For this you can get and live On Happy Fickhead Island for looong 7 day.And I can bet in my whole Account that you can't play more then 1-2 classes like noneed.And noneed is also shit i wouldn't waste my energy on this Fickhead.Besides Bap.Im eating POPCORN last few days reading your retarded posts.And im kinda sick of it.

Does anyone understand this?

• Like 1