Bring Back Hioshiru to Control the Rats!!!!!

Ðionysus

This thread is a joke right?!?!?

Seems like a fair question.. But no it's not a joke, i'll explain why, but a lot of the reasons will include telling the truth about some players.

If you log on-line just to play arena like I do, and not to bitch and whine like a bunch of pretreen girls, then Hioshiru makes the server like 1000000000 times better. The toxic players I was talking about, proved in less than 12 hours on here, exactly why we need a chat mod - There are a few diseased players who act like hormonal 13 year olds, and just want to argue all the time.

Let's take Dogneed for example. He will spam:

http://imgur.com/a/CPzfd

someone has a idea how old dionysus is ?

as if its meant to make me look bad. It's me replying to him and Baz's rage after I farmed them. His buttbuddy Baz started asking about IRL, (which i'm only happy to answer), but as soon as I asked it back to him, (as usually happens when you give Dogneed a taste of his own medicine), he went all quiet and was to insecure to answer the same questions about himself.

Another example:

ofc we can't win against you. ( i knew it was a good idea to screenshot everything because dio will trashtalk anyways)

http://imgur.com/a/2CFds ( the screenshot where i played with a lock: that is a destro :D )

While it's cute that he has screenshotted every win vs me since over a month ago (which amounts to 3 wins and a game where I d/c vs RLD - (look at Sparkplugz dmg done it's 0, and they're 2vs3 i wonder why lol?), it's funny that he screenshotted these games, since he'd already lost atleast 4 times to me in everyone screenshot, before he got his one lucky win.

Shit, don't believe me? I started testing my stream out last week, and in just 1 day I won more vs him than he can win vs me in 1 month:

And really idc. But if he is going to say i'm lying and link the 3 wins that he has had managed to get over the space of 1 month, pretending like he hasn't had 30 losses, then I'll respond. It also kills two birds with one stone, since:

btw a question, some1 has a screenshot where dio doesnt play with a lock ?

Lol, I guess that question just backfired for ya Dogneed.

giphy.gif

You got farmed 5-0 by a random comp playing WMD, and I've farmed you multiple times as thunder and turbocleave. I'm just glad your memory doesn't suck so hard as you pretend it to or else you really would be retarded irl. :D

Also ironic, how he'll cry that I only queue with locks, when 99.9% of the time, Dogneed is either tryharding on skype with his buttbuddy Tinybaz

or tryharding with a lock anyway lol. >

Ultimately it looks like i'm bashing on Noneed, but as usual, the kid brings it on himself. Him and the few friends he has try to flame, fail and then because they get rekt so hard, accuse me of flaming or act like little bitches playing the victim card. He will try and pretend like I didn't just take a giant steaming dump all over his face, but in all honesty I don't care. Like I said before, I don't start this dumb trashtalking, but of course, if I see people doing it, I'm going to put them in their place.

As someone who cba's with the drama though, I'd rather just have Hioshiru chat mute these types of players (some of whom I tolerate, or even play arena with - like I did with Noneed, even though he trashtalked every, single, random, team that we beat).

And you can only have to check the forum. Dogneed is in more threads than anyone else - bitching about shit, flaming, and trashtalking about anything he possibly can. He fucking loves the drama, the kid has issues.

I would happily welcome Hioshiru back as chat mod, if it meant we could have a permanent mute on this sort of ebola-ridden player. Because while Hioshiru might of abused his power - when I was online, every mute I saw (albiet sometimes harsh) was justified, and it kept the spam in global from the usual raging losers in check. I actually think 3s was more active at the time also, because players couldn't dodge, afk and spam trashtalk the winners like they usually do.

Hope that answered your question. :)

P.s. - Sorry for roasting you Dogneed, there are 1/2 of your friends on here who are aids too, but there's a reason why people like Me, Zanked, Chiv, and Repitch (fuck it just name most of the server) can't stand you. You are the perfect example of why there needs to be a Chat mod.

Edited by Ðionysus
  • Like 3

Seems like a fair question.. But no it's not a joke, i'll explain why, but a lot of the reasons will include telling the truth about some players.

If you log on-line just to play arena like I do, and not to bitch and whine like a bunch of pretreen girls, then Hioshiru makes the server like 1000000000 times better. The toxic players I was talking about, proved in less than 12 hours on here, exactly why we need a chat mod - There are a few diseased players who act like hormonal 13 year olds, and just want to argue all the time.

Let's take Dogneed for example. He will spam:

as if its meant to make me look bad. It's me replying to him and Baz's rage after I farmed them. His buttbuddy Baz started asking about IRL, (which i'm only happy to answer), but as soon as I asked it back to him, (as usually happens when you give Dogneed a taste of his own medicine), he went all quiet and was to insecure to answer the same questions about himself.

Another example:

While it's cute that he has screenshotted every win vs me since over a month ago (which amounts to 3 wins and a game where I d/c vs RLD - (look at Sparkplugz dmg done it's 0, and they're 2vs3 i wonder why lol?), it's funny that he screenshotted these games, since he'd already lost atleast 4 times to me in everyone screenshot, before he got his one lucky win.

Shit, don't believe me? I started testing my stream out last week, and in just 1 day I won more vs him than he can win vs me in 1 month:

And really idc. But if he is going to say i'm lying and link the 3 wins that he has had managed to get over the space of 1 month, pretending like he hasn't had 30 losses, then I'll respond. It also kills two birds with one stone, since:

Lol, I guess that question just backfired for ya Dogneed. :D You got farmed 5-0 by a random comp playing WMD, and I've farmed you multiple times as thunder and turbocleave. I'm just glad your memory doesn't suck so hard as you pretend it to or else you really would be retarded irl.

Also ironic, how he'll cry that I only queue with locks, when 99.9% of the time, Dogneed is either tryharding on skype with his buttbuddy Tinybaz

or tryharding with a lock anyway lol. >

Ultimately it looks like i'm bashing on Noneed, but as usual, the kid brings it on himself. Him and the few friends he has try to flame, fail and then because they get rekt so hard, accuse me of flaming or act like little bitches playing the victim card. He will try and pretend like I didn't just take a giant steaming dump all over his face, but in all honesty I don't care. Like I said before, I don't start this dumb trashtalking, but of course, if I see people doing it, I'm going to put them in their place.

As someone who cba's with the drama though, I'd rather just have Hioshiru chat mute these types of players (some of whom I tolerate, or even play arena with - like I did with Noneed, even though he trashtalked every, single, random, team that we beat).

And you can only have to check the forum. Dogneed is in more threads than anyone else - bitching about shit, flaming, and trashtalking about anything he possibly can. He fucking loves the drama, the kid has issues.

I would happily welcome Hioshiru back as chat mod, if it meant we could have a permanent mute on this sort of ebola-ridden player. Because while Hioshiru might of abused his power - when I was online, every mute I saw (albiet sometimes harsh) was justified, and it kept the spam in global from the usual raging losers in check. I actually think 3s was more active at the time also, because players couldn't dodge, afk and spam trashtalk the winners like they usually do.

Hope that answered your question. :)

P.s. - Sorry for roasting you Dogneed, there are 1/2 of your friends on here who are aids too, but there's a reason why people like Me, Zanked, Chiv, and Repitch (fuck it just name most of the server) can't stand you. You are the perfect example of why there needs to be a Chat mod.

Who said i cant stand him ? dont get me involved in your bullshit here. ty

He's doing that with everyone since he need confirmation from everyone. It's nice how i can waste ~ 30 min of dionysus RL time by doing nothing. Didn't know that trolling someone could be that easy :)

ofc : http://www.hapshack.com/?v=Odbi.jpg ;)

here u're the only one crying and remember when u sucked my dick 24/7 to play on Skype Kappa pce trash.

he even told me he did 5years of boxing hes like the man with the " perfect life " lol but afking 24/7 on pandawow

If you ask my opinion' date=' I'd just ban dionysus. His overtoxicity here is omnipresent. Getting rid of him would break the circle of toxicity. That would probably send every other 14 year old a message to learn to control their temper. :P[/quote']

giphy.gif

Edited by Noneedholy

PS: Yea noneed is a bit harsh but that comes depending on your level of skill. If you want to improve yourself in the game you need to change your personality vs other people, also called balls and beeing a bit cooky. Not everyone got the balls with this, and thats why the half of server are 1200 players or russian abusing people who pretend to be 2800+. I could name 5+ people of this server i know from when i started playing here who could right now go to EU retail and get 2400+ on all classes. They all improved alot, and some people will never try to improve themself because they think they're good, but they are dogshit compared to other players. Keep that in mind.

You're kidding right Chiv kidding? I have lost count of how many times you have said Noneed is a fucking idiot and a raging nerd.

Even on the forums there are like 50 posts of you saying it lol. Here's one:

You are the most garbage player who ever played on this server. You talking shit about people that are 2x better than you while you a fat guy irl (not joking, he is realy fat irl) sit on a private server playing Rdruid/Mage (carried by mage procs) and Warrior (facerolling 2800 teams) and thinking you're close good. Slso faking that you work with vlazingboost on stream makes me cry. Also before you start shittalkibg on peiple that achieced something on retail, you should maybe go play WoD by yourself, oh wait you and your fotm crew can't afford it. Actualy sick of you pretending you are any good by playing on this server with broken classes.

Sorry though. Obviously is me "bullshitting", and forgetting to take into consideration the fact your go from: "sucking someone's dick > to hating them > to sucking their dick again" daily. You're so precious :)

4 Days ago you were saying how I am such a nice guy and the best player on Pandawow.. Now, (purely because I would carry you and a random boomy in 3s) you remove me from skype, are constantly raging in global when i farm you, and are even trying to pretend like I'm lying in that post lol.

Both you and Noneed are like a jealous ex lol. :D

Just another one of the 10 toxic players that makes chat mod needed. I tolerate you once you've calmed down as ask me to again, and Mw gets buffed, but you are typical of the toxic Pandawow tryhard who is a rageaholic.. One minute you'll want to play, next minute raging, next minute wants to play...

Shake my head lol >

Him and the few friends he has try to flame, fail and then because they get rekt so hard, accuse me of flaming or act like little bitches playing the victim card. He will try and pretend like I didn't just take a giant steaming dump all over his face, but in all honesty I don't care. Like I said before, I don't start this dumb trashtalking, but of course, if I see people doing it, I'm going to put them in their place.

didn't read sorry.

You are still a joke deal with it. But i actually like it how you try to get my attention by makeing a huge post who is only dedicated for me. Ty

Lol just as i predicted. You tryhard as usual, then when i reply and shit on you, you gets all upset and say "you made huge post for me" after just spamming 3 pages for about me lol.

I also liked how long it took you to reply compared to your usual insta replies (even though you obviously read the post since you were posting on other threads). You aint got shit to say to me kid. The way you tryhard so much, and still fail (just like in arena) makes you so easy to shit on.

Pls Noneed keep reading my posts then keep pretending like you didnt, and that you didnt just get shit on. :D

Edited by Ðionysus

Are you kidding? So you can stand him now? I have lost count of how many times you have said Noneed is a fucking idiot and a raging nerd.

we know that already. But i'm also just a human and give ppl a 2nd chance :D same with him, we had disputes.

You're another one of the 10 toxic players that makes chat mod needed. I tolerate you though' date=' and will play with you when Mw gets buffed, but you are typical of the toxic Pandawow tryhard who is a rageaholic.. One minute wants to play, next minute raging, next minute wants to play...[/quote']

ohh nerdrage because you agreed with me :D

take care man dionysus is going enrage

just one question dionysus :

Do you even know, that you do exactly the same what you reproach other people ? After he isn't your mate anymore you gonna shittalk him. He didn't even shittalk, he just said you shouldn't involve him in your shit.

become adult.

Edited by Noneedholy

I dont pick sides, im neutral tbh, but noneed is cockyfor sure . He blame his partners all the time and he cant deny that. Im on ps4 atm tho, ill explain better tomorrow . Just dont get mad for having my own opinion. I wanna stay neutral. Theres so much drama for no reason........ Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 2

Are you kidding? So you can stand him now? I have lost count of how many times you have said Noneed is a fucking idiot and a raging nerd.

Sorry though. Obviously is my bad for forgetting to take into consideration the fact your go from: "sucking someone's dick > to hating them > to sucking their dick again" daily.

4 Days ago you were saying how I am such a nice guy and the best player on Pandawow.. Now you are picking with my post purely because you're mad.

You're another one of the 10 toxic players that makes chat mod needed. I tolerate you though, and will play with you when Mw gets buffed, but you are typical of the toxic Pandawow tryhard who is a rageaholic.. One minute wants to play, next minute raging, next minute wants to play...

Shake my head lol.

Lol just as i predicted. You tryhard as usual, then when i reply and shit on you, you gets all upset and say "you made huge post for me" after just spamming 3 pages for about me lol.

I also liked how long it took you to reply compared to your usual insta replies (even though you obviously read the post since you were posting on other threads). You aint got shit to say to me kid, the fact you tryhard so much and still fail (just like in arena) makes you so easy to shit on.

Pls Noneed keep reading my posts then pretend like you didnt, and that you didnt just get shit on. :D

1. The thing is, you are the best example for a player that thinks he is a god by qeueuing any comp you can abuse the most at. The fact you just came out from nowhere to a Server like this and started to ply instantly WLS/LSD² doesn't even makes you a good player. I mean yeah you understand your class but qeueuing 1 comp over and over, nah. I never saw you qeueuing PHS/WMD, a comp that actually requires a cross-cc to kill someone and not randomly throwing clones around and shittalking afterwards is just /lol. Thats why people get mad at you, try to get top 10 with your Enh shaman, idc which comp and then i will call you a good player, otherwise you will just stay a lonely dog carried by bugs on this server as many others.

2. After all these shittalking of you playing as LSD2 vs Kfchi/Kfc you do rly thing id ever que with you again. Good luck lol

I dont pick sides, im neutral tbh, but noneed is cockyfor sure . He blame his partners all the time and he cant deny that. Im on ps4 atm tho, ill explain better tomorrow . Just dont get mad for having my own opinion. I wanna stay neutral

about you i dont even care by far anymore. I hate people who shittalk behind my back. That was also the reason why i ditched you.

I'm not that guy who just play with people because they are good at the game/gods at the game w/e. I prefer people who are not deceitful.

That's also a reason why i mainly play with baz and laser. Have your own opinion i'm not mad, but shittalking behind someones back is just disgusting. And if you want to tell me now how many people i shittalked, keep in mind that i don't even play with them as you did it with me.

And dionysus, even from chiv & zanked you got rekd now ... When you will understand it ?

i guess chiv brought it to the point with his post but nvm you will just ignore it

Edited by Noneedholy

I mean yeah you understand your class but qeueuing 1 comp over and over, nah. I never saw you qeueuing PHS/WMD, a comp that actually requires a cross-cc to kill someone and not randomly throwing clones around and shittalking afterwards is just /lol. Thats why people get mad at you, try to get top 10 with your Enh shaman, idc which comp and then i will call you a good player,

Except you already called me "probably the best player on Pandawow" in global just last week, and I probably queue a bigger variety of comps than anyone else on the server lol. :)

Alas, maybe I will even take your challenge of getting rank 10+ on my enhance sham, just to win back Chiv's definition of "Good" lol. (Because obviously being 2xR1 and Glad on Retail isn't enough, or being R1 on here for the last 2 months isn't)

Also let's get something straight.. I only trashtalk when someone starts it off first (which is often when you're constantly r1. The Haterz Gonna Hate!)

- - - Updated - - -

about you i dont even care by far anymore. I hate people who shittalk behind my back. That was also the reason why i ditched you.

That's also a reason why i mainly play with baz and laser.

And yet even Laser says you're a raging retard lol! Anyone who plays with you says it (except your buttbuddy Baz). I guess that's why you can only queue with a few specific people, whereas I can, and do queue 3s with anyone. :)

Edited by Ðionysus

I'm not that guy who just play with people because they are good at the game/gods at the game w/e. I prefer people who are not deceitful.

That's also a reason why i mainly play with baz and laser. Have your own opinion i'm not mad, but shittalking behind someones back is just disgusting. And if you want to tell me now how many people i shittalked, keep in mind that i don't even play with them as you did it with me.

And dionysus, even from chiv & zanked you got rekd now ... When you will understand it ?

i guess chiv brought it to the point with his post but nvm you will just ignore it

The truth is shit talk? Tell me 2 bad things ive said about you that is not true. You qq and blame your partners. Even laser told me yday on skype. You and dion were bff as rsham war, what happend? Dion told me you blamed him for losing, but i know every story has 2 sides, tell me yours. Its aids to type on ps4 lol

No1 is perfect, ihave bad sides too, but i never shit talked you.

Edited by Repitchx

And yet even Laser says you're a raging retard lol.. Anyone who plays with you says it (except your buttbuddy Baz). I guess that's why you only queue with a few specific people' date=' and I can, and do queue 3s with anyone.[/quote']

that's so sad how you have to lie always and always without you cant proof anything ... Laser complained because i was rageing at him. Ofc he also told me that since you even told me that in the guild. That's also a reason why you get hated from him now. Involve other people and lie as much as you can is just disgusting but tbh you will learn that soon

- - - Updated - - -

The truth is shit talk? Tell me 2 bad things ive said about you that is not true. You qq and blame your partners. Even laser told me yday on skype. You and dion were bff as rsham war' date=' what happend? Dion told me you blamed him for losing, but i know every story has 2 sides, tell me yours. Its aids to type on ps4 lol[/quote']

i said that like 5 times now, i dont have to justify myself anymore. I even wrote you in skype what you did wrong and so on i don't have to do that here again. I'm done with you and also with dionysus. No reason to make wall of text for me i don't care and i won't play with you. (especially for dionysus) Laser told you that i blamed him ? it's the truth and i already know that Lol, so thats nothing new. I blame laser for doing mistakes but he always get betther and betther it's fine. Tbh i just feel like i practice him :D soon i wanna play 3s with him. Ofc we don't insult each other but yes as i said i do blame him for mistakes.

And yes back to your question, you shittalked in skype when i leaved the call. Jk autschbatsch's stream was still up so i could hear what you said. I feel like some people can't accept that i don't want to play with them anymore :(

Well just let me go and deal with it :O

Edited by Noneedholy

The truth is shit talk? Tell me 2 bad things ive said about you that is not true. You qq and blame your partners. Even laser told me yday on skype.

Lol the irony is so funny.. Nobody shittalk more than Noneed, but if you just tell him the truth about himself it = Shittalk. He is such a victim of everyone bullying him :( Jk like i said before

Him and the few friends he has try to flame, fail and then because they get rekt so hard, accuse me of flaming or act like little bitches playing the victim card. He will try and pretend like I didn't just take a giant steaming dump all over his face, but in all honesty I don't care lol :D. Like I said before, I don't start this dumb trashtalking, but of course, if I see people doing it, I'm going to put them in their place.

That's I'm doing Dogneed.. Disciplining your childish ass :)

i'm not mad, but shittalking behind someones back is just disgusting.

Will you stop pretending like anyone shittalked behind your back? Who shittalked behind your back?

It's common opinion Dogneed that you're a cunt, EVERYONE that's ever played with you thinks it. But I for one, never once shittalked behind you back. I did it in your face! All I said was "Stop trashtalking random noob teams all the time for no reason.. I don't see the point in crying to them about their class/comp/spec/bug, just play for once and stfu - you don't have to flame every team you play against."

What is wrong with you irl that you have to be so upset all the time lel? Just relax kid..

Edited by Ðionysus
  • Like 1

Will you stop pretending that anyone shittalked behind your back? Who shittalked behind your back?

It's common opinion Dogneed that you're a cunt. I for one never once shittalked behind you back, I did it in your face, and said you trashtalk random noobs all the time for no reason.. I said I don't see the point in crying to them about their class/comp/spec/bug, just play and stfu.

and another lie. Even abu ( yes we are hateing each other) told me how you trashtalked me inmid of the season.

Well yes, dionysus. I remember also how i played with you and funkabitz 3s against abu and absolutezero. I also remember how you raged at funkabitz / putinlock like a little kid. You always try to put you into the right light but people who actually have a brain or just realised what a kid you are won't belive you anymore. Best examples are chiv and zanked who just played with you and realised what you are.

that's so sad how you have to lie always and always without you cant proof anything ... Laser complained because i was rageing at him. Ofc he also told me that since you even told me that in the guild. That's also a reason why you get hated from him now. Involve other people and lie as much as you can is just disgusting but tbh you will learn that soon

- - - Updated - - -

i said that like 5 times now, i dont have to justify myself anymore. I even wrote you in skype what you did wrong and so on i don't have to do that here again. I'm done with you and also with dionysus. No reason to make wall of text for me i don't care and i won't play with you. (especially for dionysus) Laser told you that i blamed him ? it's the truth and i already know that Lol, so thats nothing new. I blame laser for doing mistakes but he always get betther and betther it's fine. Tbh i just feel like i practice him :D soon i wanna play 3s with him. Ofc we don't insult each other but yes as i said i do blame him for mistakes.

And yes back to your question, you shittalked in skype when i leaved the call. Jk autschbatsch's stream was still up so i could hear what you said.

Man your english is so bad I couldn't even read that last paragraph... Just a load of self-pity bullshit thrown together - It was like a child wrote it.

But do you really beleive that I'm lying when I say that Lazer said to me "Just ignore Dogneed (he called you noneed but meh), he always rages like a retard" lol. Like I said, it's common opinion Noneed. Some people may dislike me, but EVERYONE dislikes you.

To say:

Even abu ( yes we are hateing each other) told me how you trashtalked me inmid of the season.

Is funny. Ofc Abu hate you. Nobody who knows you likes you ebola boy! :) You act like a raging little princess all the time lol. Also funny because I even said in my last post:

Will you stop pretending that anyone shittalked behind your back? Who shittalked behind your back?

It's common opinion Dogneed that you're a cunt, everyone that's ever played with you thinks it. But I for one never once shittalked behind you back, I did it in your face, and said "Stop trashtalking random teams all the time for no reason.. I don't see the point in crying to them about their class/comp/spec/bug. Just play the game for once and stfu, you don't have to flame every team you play against.. What is wrong with you irl that you are so mad all the time lel?"

Can you not read, or do you really suffer from autism that bad? /yawn

I'm done with you and also with dionysus. No reason to make wall of text for me

It's cute that you think anyone cares. If you're done with it, stop being a bitch and get off my dick. I didn't mention you by name or anything initially. You came on here and started trying to trashtalk lol, nobody else gives a fuck.

It's like you're so bitter that when I stopped playing with you I farm you all the time. Get over it. The sooner you accept it and stop trying to trashtalk me on forums at every post, the better.

- - - Updated - - -

Truth is that Noneedholy and Dionysus are my alt accounts and I'm discussing with myself.

Ahahahaha Genius lmao! You would have to be to think up such a hated rager like Dogneed lol.. xD

Edited by Ðionysus

- - - Updated - - -

And yes back to your question, you shittalked in skype when i leaved the call. Jk autschbatsch's stream was still up so i could hear what you said. I feel like some people can't accept that i don't want to play with them anymore :(

Well just let me go and deal with it :O

Ye and i didnt shit talk, i spoke the truth. If you hate the truth you should change. Idk why you didnt hear what he was saying cuz he was agreeing with what i was saying. Thats just childish...

Ye and i didnt shit talk' date=' i spoke the truth.[/quote']

that's maybe your opinion from truth. Doesnt mean its not a shittalk... but yes as i said "people with a brain".

"

ofc : http://www.hapshack.com/?v=Odbi.jpg ;)

here u're the only one crying and remember when u sucked my dick 24/7 to play on Skype Kappa pce trash.

he even told me he did 5years of boxing hes like the man with the " perfect life " lol but afking 24/7 on pandawow

If you ask my opinion' date=' I'd just ban dionysus. His overtoxicity here is omnipresent. Getting rid of him would break the circle of toxicity. That would probably send every other 14 year old a message to learn to control their temper. :P[/quote']

giphy.gif

"

That is Gold.