[Mastery] Main Gauche

dotadoom

1. Name of not working spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=76806/mastery-main-gauche

2. Description of the problem: It only procs from regular (white dmg) main hand auto attacks

3. How it must work: It should proc from all kinds of main hand attack sources - special attacks and even during Shadow Blades duration

4.Date when you tested it: 13/10/2015

5.Realm: Fun

6.Priority of the problem: 9/11

^proof that it should work during Shadow Blades and special attacks (around 10:50)

right now procs are about twice as less and 0 during shadow blades. This renders Combat rogues pretty much useless since they rely on autoattack damage and this can be a third of it. I know it probably won't get fixed since minor pvp specs are not taken into huge account and idk why am I even writing this report..

Edited by dotadoom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This bug should be top priority to fix, makes combat rogue useless. Main Gauche is supposed to proc from damaging special attacks like Sinister Strike, Revealing Strike, Eviscerate and also during Shadow Blades.

Combat rogue should be useless in mop . Unless you want the bug fixed so that you can play combat for fun I suppose . Overall its not top priority . plz

Try to test it now.I think it's fixed.Tested 2 days ago on my rogues.

• 2 years later...