Is that a report worth or just a proof how bugged DK is ?

Noneedholy

Well some people told me that hes using some kind of programms to increase his dmg but tbh i have no idea if that is just Pandawow's mistake or he's using some things for real.

no QQ but i would really like to know what this retard is doing. Or if some1 has any idea

and no i have no idea what exactly is bugged for dk's but that's why im creating this thread.

Also some ppl tell me that hes abusing the same bug as absolutezero

no idea :confused:

Edited by Noneedholy

It's the reforge exploit, same thing Absolutezero has been abusing for 2 years, same thing Eldkpujo is abusing on both his DK and his Affliction lock. They buff their Mastery to obscene levels or Haste to obscene levels.

They use a bug to reforge a useless stat(like Spirit) into a negative value while buffing useful stats like Mastery or Crit to absurd values.

THAT is why Eldkbugo's Gargoyle is hitting 100k while all other fully geared best in slot UH DKs hit 30-50k with it.

THAT is why Eldkbugo's DoTs on his warlock are having 4 extra ticks(that ammount of haste CANNOT be achieved in the game in this patch regardless of what you wear)

The bug is easily done, there are guides on the internet, but the effect doesn't persist if you log off.

Juster, please investigate this and stop it once and for all!

• Like 2

Well yeah, you see a HUGE different between this dk and dk's who do way less dmg. I remember Drethmvp for example. He is not the best DK but i know him since 2 years and also know that he was 2.6 on retail. So he actually KNOW how to do dmg as dk. Still his dmg get doubled by DK's like this one. weird :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Also if he increased his stats thats maybe a reason how his lichborn heals him from 30 ---100% with 1 deathcoil.

That could explain alot

@juster

Edited by Noneedholy

It is possible to pass the Blizzards isReforge by using WPE Pro programm.Passing the scripts and changing filters of it you gain complete control over it before you log out.

Then what happens is this:

1.You can use unuseful stat and reforge it into negativ to increase usefull stat for Example.Rogue doenst use Spirit and you have starting spirit of around 500.Then by passig IsReforged script you can reforge Spirit into Agility numerous times.

For example from 500 to -12000 spirit.So you have negative status over spirit.But since rogues dont use spirit it does not affect them at all.Then from that reforge you gain about to 12k agility.

2.I have upgradable weapon for example raid dagger 496/522.I can upgrade it numerous times withs same method it reaches 522 item level but stats are not the same.Example i upgraded normally the dagger without wpe it gives 1300 agility 768 crit on 522.But with wpe i upgraded the dagger to maximum item level of 522.Stats are changed for example to 7000 agility.Others players cannot see the dagger but server counts it like it does so instead of 29k agility you have normally from gear you gain 7000+ from dagger instead of 1300.

That is shortly explained.I will not explain furthure more because i do not hack.

Warnning:This is only to help trought investigation and developing a soultion to resovle this hack.

Best regards

Edited by tiggar47
  • Like 1

It is possible to pass the Blizzards isReforge by using WPE Pro programm.Passing the scripts and changing filters of it you gain complete control over it before you log out.

Then what happens is this:

1.You can use unuseful stat and reforge it into negativ to increase usefull stat for Example.Rogue doenst use Spirit and you have starting spirit of around 500.Then by passig IsReforged script you can reforge Spirit into Agility numerous times.

For example from 500 to -12000 spirit.So you have negative status over spirit.But since rogues dont use spirit it does not affect them at all.Then from that reforge you gain about to 12k agility.

2.I have upgradable weapon for example raid dagger 496/522.I can upgrade it numerous times withs same method it reaches 522 item level but stats are not the same.Example i upgraded normally the dagger without wpe it gives 1300 agility 768 crit on 522.But with wpe i upgraded the dagger to maximum item level of 522.Stats are changed for example to 7000 agility.Others players cannot see the dagger but server counts it like it does so instead of 29k agility you have normally from gear you gain 7000+ from dagger instead of 1300.

That is shortly explained.I will not explain furthure more because i do not hack.

Warnning:This is only to help trought investigation and developing a soultion to resovle this hack.

Best regards

ye thats actually what im thinking about but nvm dont try to explain that to dk's :l

@uraganuu check ur mailbox :3

http://imgur.com/a/yVhBC

Just an example of bug abusing.

Mannoroth's Fury is bugged, making Rain of Fire shoot all it's ticks in a single second. It's also stackable.

In the pictures above, you killed 10 people with 2 casts in 2 seconds. Several people left in disgust, refusing to further feed the ego of a petty player who can't deal with the fact that games also present a side where you lose, and who needs to cheat to make himself feel good. It's a nasty disease.

• Like 2