Lifecocoon, getting serious now..

AN735

Should Lifecocoon get fixed ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lifecocoon get fixed ?

• Yes, 80k Lifecocoon is a joke.
    • No, Monks too op because i play vs 1600 MW's who just spam orbs.

5 Season long.. 5 Season the Lifecocoon of monks have been hilariously bugged and changes the gameplay of Monks alot (orb spam).

This spell is one of the most important for the class, if you can't fix Survival Hunter, DK's, Ele shaman, than atleast fix this.. Im pretty sure half of 100x and Fun server supports this (monk players, or players who play with a mistweaver)..

Please vote and let the dev's know. The struggle is real, but vs survival hunters hiting 100k+ explosives shots its nearly not possible to win.

Especially in 3s.. No MW's except then me with 1500+ Rating.. Just because the class is dogshit in 3s, its viable but not with this bugged spell.

Edited by AN735
  • Like 1

Spamming 100k healing spheres is just as sick and overpowered as the hunter's bugged explosive shots.

try to "spam" hp's at 2400 mmr vs hunters that can drop your warrior from 50-20% with 2 explosive shots while you're getting traped > wyren > 3x > clone, and since you cant eat traps here because explosive shots knocks you away its a struggle..........

Yeah, I want this fixed. Playing on my monk which is 2.2kcr atm (gasx if you don't believe me) Not having this awsome spell for rouge/mage paladin/hunter paladin/rouge etc etc is a real shame. It would make things easier and more balanced I would say. If you're not going to fix other bugs which cause havoc might aswell fix this one which causes nothing..

• 2 weeks later...
Maining 4 MW's now.. Trying to struggle at 2200+ against hunters.. But ye, hope this will get fixed soon.

Wait how are you exactly struggling?

Do you ask your partner to eat traps or intervene some damage?

Disarm the hunter?

I've played destro/mw before, isn't really that bad.

Edited by Frostshotz

That MW Practicly if you know how to kill it and its easy there is no much mat there.After his passive wears off for 100% miss chance he is vournable to all attacks.Only spell which can save him at that moment if hes cc is Bubble.I steal his bubble with Spellsteal and he can't do nothing.He gets polly.While polly ends my CD's are ready.Time to reconstruct his face.30 seconds later he is dead thanks to Fire/Frost mage Burst Chain.Its practicly funny watching it.

That MW Practicly if you know how to kill it and its easy there is no much mat there.After his passive wears off for 100% miss chance he is vournable to all attacks.Only spell which can save him at that moment if hes cc is Bubble.I steal his bubble with Spellsteal and he can't do nothing.He gets polly.While polly ends my CD's are ready.Time to reconstruct his face.30 seconds later he is dead thanks to Fire/Frost mage Burst Chain.Its practicly funny watching it.

He can't use cocoon while cced, only if he has it glyphed and while stunned.

eat traps when they abuse scatter + explosive trap ... ye

intervene dmg ? lel

even if you get trap, full wyvern into 500k explosives ggwpnore

How is scatter+explosive abusable? It's completely possible to eat traps with intervene.

Intervene the explosive shot

Wyvern breaks on first damaging attack, explosive hits for 70k at start, then tards stack it to 100k+