3v3

Iwannadance

first of all, try to play with a firemage in 3s WMS, than play on my rating with my ratio and THAN you are able to mention my name ok ? typical pandawow random

Hahaha so obvious .. this guy is a russian who is just QQ'ing around.

nvm random

Edited by Noneedholy

noned can u not ? i see this kind of messages every day

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96945[/ATTACH]

you should appreciate my 4 mins that i spented on it

Видишь какой у пиро нормальный дамаг, прям по 190к, даже чуть меньше, чем на близзлайке "gg" :mocking:

http://cs625531.vk.me/v625531419/4dd52/f96ZY2sfHvM.jpg

noned can u not ? i see this kind of messages every day

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96945[/ATTACH]

you should appreciate my 4 mins that i spented on it

play it and proove me something else than. And yes if you think fire is op you have no idea about that game.

I mean honestly play minecraft or something. Why i only hear people crying here who got outplayed ? Why you don't ask people who actually know what happened on retail ?

Noone cares about opinions from people who played around 2.2 in s15. Ofc a 2.2 firemage couldn't do shit. In another thread i prooved. You can ask Autschbatsch(2.9 s15) and Shelby (3.1 s15) They will both tell you that fire is not op. But nvm i don't need to discuss with someone who don't even know how a spec works but still complain about it.

Edited by Noneedholy

lemme quote myself at first [ATTACH=CONFIG]96981[/ATTACH]

play it and proove me something else than. And yes if you think fire is op you have no idea about that game.

man yesterday we alrdy discussed this and figured out that 70k dmg comes out from nowhere http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=153387&page=19

Why i only hear people crying here who got outplayed ? Why you don't ask people who actually know what happened on retail ?

i never played vs your wms but i met ur mage and he used this bug

Noone cares about opinions from people who played around 2.2 in s15.

wat? i hear this from someone who didnt even achieved 2.5 in 3s retail, rly ? lol. I try not to brag about anything in this server, b/c i alrdy know everything i need to and dont need to prove anyhting to anyone, you r too noisy and the opposite of me

for example i cud critisize your priest playstyle a lot (even tho ive seen around 30 secs of stream recording), but i dont do this

never heard about this 2.9 guy

They will both tell you that fire is not op. But nvm i don't need to discuss with someone who don't even know how a spec works but still complain about it.

u know that i never said that fire is op, fire was only viable in godcomp, other comps with fire cud only convert mmr

all i said "pyro does at least 50% more dmg than it should" in responce to your "skillcapped comp, l2p issue, fire was not op in s15"

lemme quote

• Like 1

didnt even achieved 2.5 in 3s retail

lmfao yes as priest i wasn't 2.5. If you would have searched betther, i was 2.6 in s15 as rdruid and on my priest almost 2.6 in 2s and 5s.

Man you even played with your russian mate against me and Pewdsx. You got outplayed and lost like 3-4 ???? times ? No idea how u can loose with hunter who do 100k explosive shot dmg. Ah ye now i know it ! You couldn't even go for a simple fear. Dont make yourself look good. Your just like every other player on pandawow who is near to 3k but cant even break it (as it would be hard lol). Your mad at some classes because you can't get rating ? Sorry i only hear "FIREMAGE OP, FIREMAGE OP" from people who are just too bad to appear in the ladder from that server. You should know that rating =/= your Skill but mkay if you want to talk about rating. There are few good player on Pandawow who actually manage it to outplay every firemage. Ofc because it is not hard. People who complain about a firemage simply can't outplay them. But ye in the last topic i explained you that crit banner is broken but nvm you won't understand shit.

u know that i never said that fire is op' date='[/quote']

lmfao you even said it once in arena stop lieing.

i never played vs your wms but i met ur mage and he used this bug

yes only against my DESTRO rld. And even THERE you cried how OP rogue destro is after you got farmed like 3-4 times ! Here just a screenshot how it begun "Impossible to win" saying that as priest kfc to destro wls. http://imgur.com/T9mxe4m =) bet you are glad on retail. Faina you are arrogant for no reason. I saw you trinketing Sap's, you died against my ROGUE PRIEST while you played "Hunter Priest". Even after you won twice against my rogue + Priest team you trashtalked. You are even trashtalking a Rogue priest team while you play Hunter priest ? Just another proof how poor you are. Inb4 trinket repitch's sap and die =)

Im done discussing about firemages now. I feel like i'm in the official Blizzard Arena forums (everyone who played retal will understand what i mean ) ;)

Edited by Noneedholy

when we played rogue priest vs his hunt priest my wall (combat readiness) was bugged lel... it didnt work. i had to use nerve strike and that shit is useless vs hunters.

i also randomly died from 100k+ explosive shots like helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?????????????

Edited by Repitchx

i was 2.6

still lower than me, while i went for 2.7 just for achievement

who is near to 3k but cant even break it (as it would be hard lol). People who complain about a firemage simply can't outplay them. But ye in the last topic i explained you that crit banner is broken but nvm you won't understand shit.
this becoming pretty boring, i was max 2.8 in here when i just came here and wanted to see myself in top50, just as i did in AT mop. im telling you, i dont play here for rating, b/c its smth i dont care about, all i care is a good time spending, instead or urs srs bzns 3k etc, its pathetic on private server. u didnt xplain anything - all you said was "bububu banner broken idk"

lmfao you even said it once in arena stop lieing.

nah, never, you wouldave screenshot because its you

yes only against my DESTRO rld.

rld is easier to win as priest kfc than destro wls, damn if i only would screenshot any of my games, i cant remember it, but i think

ou died against my ROGUE PRIEST while you played "Hunter Priest". Even after you won twice against my rogue + Priest team you trashtalked. You are even trashtalking a Rogue priest team while you play Hunter priest ? Just another proof how poor you are. Inb4 trinket repitch's sap and die =)

Im done discussing about firemages now. I feel like i'm in the official Blizzard Arena forums (everyone who played retal will understand what i mean )

thats not a hard counter, i remember you deathed like 2 wyverns in 2 10+ minute games, ofc i didnt trashtalk, it was you who whispered to me that im so bad doing nothing, not even deathing chastice - i responded - im not trying hard so it doesnt even deserves thinking about it, i dont remember did i died trinketing sap after that or what, just a bad play missclick, i never look at accident misplays or missing kick when im judjing skill of a player b/c it doesnt represent real lvl of gameplay

happy to see that u stopped about firemages, hope u wont mention that again

i also randomly died from 100k+ explosive shots like helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo?????????????

i remember only 1 game and u died there from autoattacks cus dampening was about -80%

No the worst thing is that even than he still trashtalked us WHILE he played against rogue priest. Just disgusting.

i dont bother saying shit about anyone in here cuz i dont care

pls stop misquoting me, otherwise you wouldave screenshot this just as like with destro wls

btw if this is all you can say i wont respond anymore

• Like 1

thats not a hard counter, i remember you deathed like 2 wyverns in 2 10+ minute games, ofc i didnt trashtalk, it was you who whispered to me that im so bad doing nothing, not even deathing chastice - i responded - im not trying hard so it doesnt even deserves thinking about it, i dont remember did i died trinketing sap after that or what, just a bad play missclick, i never look at accident misplays or missing kick when im judjing skill of a player b/c it doesnt represent real lvl of gameplay

happy to see that u stopped about firemages, hope u wont mention that again

Good that i deathed more and its even in my past broadcasts. Survival hunter with 100k explosive shot should destroy every single mage here. So don't talk about hardcounter

i dont bother saying shit about anyone in here cuz i dont care

lol ? I guess even repitch can admit that you trashtalked after you won

i remember only 1 game and u died there from autoattacks cus dampening was about -80%

ye and i was getting hit for 100k+ explosive shots, that's just absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

lol ? I guess even repitch can admit that you trashtalked after you won

lol ofc i remember that on tigers peak

How is he crying?

Erhm. The irony is how much he trashtalk. Nonstop trashtalk to EVERYONE lol. Calls everyone scrubs, bad, kids,

I mean honestly play minecraft

Meanwhile he is on here 24/7 everyday on forums and game lol. Then when someone good queues vs him (who he also says is a scrub, kid, bad, retard, and "go play minecraft to"), they easy win. But as soon as you say something to this tryhard Noneednerd, it's as if you raped him irl lol.

I haven't even been playing last few weeks, but who have been in skype call with him and Tinybaz tell me how much they obsess over my char Dionysus, even when i'm not playing lol. Really the kid has problems. :/

but who have been in skype call with him and Tinybaz

The only one who was in a skype call with me and baz was Purpolz and he hates you.

Nice try.

Meanwhile he is on here 24/7 everyday on forums and game lol. Then when someone good queues vs him (who he also says is a scrub' date=' kid, bad, retard, and "go play minecraft to"), they easy win. But as soon as you say something to this tryhard Noneednerd, it's as if you raped him irl lol.[/quote']

^lmfao that rage

giphy.gif

How is he crying?

bapss is a healer man.. cmon

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pyruslords/images/4/4f/4Head.png/revision/latest?cb=20140609044245

Edited by Noneedholy

And really, you don't know Noneednerd if you think he doesn't cry. After every game, (even the ones he wins), he is crying on skype or party chat about something lol. "OMG OP CLASS, OMG THEY ARE NOOBS, OMG BUGGED CLASS, OMG OMG OMG" oh and "OMG DK SO OP" lmao.

Trust me. I played with him for a long time, he shittalk and cry about every random team we played against, no exceptions.

Really the kid has problems. :/