3v3

Iwannadance

Why only Balance and Restor Druids in 3v3? Why ferals dont wanna play 3v3?

So here some comps for feral. Hope to see some ferals in 3's.

kittycleave: Feral :druid: + Holy :paladin: / Holy :priest: / Restor :shaman: / MW :monk: + Arms :warrior:

junglecleave: Feral :druid: + MM :hunter: + Holy :paladin: / Holy :priest: / Restor :shaman: / MW :monk:

lsd 4.0: Feral :druid: + Affliction :warlock: + Restor :shaman:

stealthcleave: Feral :druid: + Sub :rogue: + Holy :priest:

fmp: Feral :druid: + Frost :mage: + Holy :priest:

i saw it in blizzcon: Feral :druid: + Frost :deathknight: + Holy :paladin:

• Like 1

i can teach you some strategy in Jungle vs Lock comp .

i hope it will help you.

with whom you have a problem? WLS? who is healer in your team?

- - - Добавлено - - -

So for example you're playing Jungle Cleave as Feral Druid + MM Hunter + Holy Priest and your enemy is Affliction Warlock + Arms Warrior + Restor Shammy.

You start in stealth and trying to come close to enemy. Priest trying to make tripple fear so shammy will use tremor totem. Then you trying to use Scatter + Trap on Shammy and hard harass warlock and explosive trap + snake trap for warrior so he can not defence warlock (so warlock will use defence CD) and u will switch to pet (shammy in trap), then you should cast cyclone on shammy (if he will trinket your cyclone) so hunter will use sleep on shammy (no tremor because already used for fear from priest). After sleep priest can MK shaman / warrior. Warlock already lost 1st pet. So then you chooce target Warlock or his pet. Then priest trying to repeat same (double fear at least), and hunter should scatter trap shammy again. So warlock don't have defence cd's and it's your chance to kill hm. If he using teleport and u can not follow him just switch. Will full procs u can CC warrior and warlock and try to kill Shammy (so he lost some def cd). Try to play more aggresive don't give free cast for warlock. If warlock will DoT everyone you will have some problems.

i can teach you some strategy in Jungle vs Lock comp .

i hope it will help you.

with whom you have a problem? WLS? who is healer in your team?

- - - Добавлено - - -

So for example you're playing Jungle Cleave as Feral Druid + MM Hunter + Holy Priest and your enemy is Affliction Warlock + Arms Warrior + Restor Shammy.

You start in stealth and trying to come close to enemy. Priest trying to make tripple fear so shammy will use tremor totem. Then you trying to use Scatter + Trap on Shammy and hard harass warlock and explosive trap + snake trap for warrior so he can not defence warlock (so warlock will use defence CD) and u will switch to pet (shammy in trap), then you should cast cyclone on shammy (if he will trinket your cyclone) so hunter will use sleep on shammy (no tremor because already used for fear from priest). After sleep priest can MK shaman / warrior. Warlock already lost 1st pet. So then you chooce target Warlock or his pet. Then priest trying to repeat same (double fear at least), and hunter should scatter trap shammy again. So warlock don't have defence cd's and it's your chance to kill hm. If he using teleport and u can not follow him just switch. Will full procs u can CC warrior and warlock and try to kill Shammy (so he lost some def cd). Try to play more aggresive don't give free cast for warlock. If warlock will DoT everyone you will have some problems.

This tactic is alright but only a fkn retarded Warlock has to use defensives on the Jungles first go, you should be able to hold heals if you know how to position considering you can use Soulburn port + gate to hold all defensives, sham can hold all cd's while warrior peels, and Warrior can stop the traps with mass reflect + eating.

this strategy working before 2.4k.

get 2.4k then i will teach more how to beat them.

big difference between 2k and 2,4k srsly.

i wanna see more different team in 3v3. it's why i am ready for teach someone in comp who not in ladder atm.

i am playing as warrior, mage , hunter , dk , warlock , shaman. so i know a lot of tactics and positions.

Of course it makes no sense to learn how to play in LSD / WLS because it's terrible... just dots everyone, CC healer, wait full procs => kill target.

I've met a lot of interesting comps for example RLS with clamitko (they are beat even top WLS with 2450+), but someone told that RLS not viable here.

RLS is like a tier 3 comp, maybe tier 2.. Viable, but easily countered by tier 1 comp teams who know how to control rogues.

Also I disagree with the Junglecleave advice 100% lol.

Junglecleave tactic usually vs Rsham teams = Ez. Train the blue.

Scatter a dps into trap,

Wyverm the other one,

Pounce Shaman at the same time so he can't tremor = 7 sec 3vs1 on their shaman,

Healer follow up cc with fear on both dps if possible = another 7/8 sec cc,

Maybe clone the other dps so you can stay offensive, (situational), but definitely do it if he comes to peel,

Sham should need to have popped lots of cds by then..

If you start to get shit on, turtle for a sec spamming clones and running away, after this go offensive again.

Rinse repeat, and soon he will die.

Problem is, you have to adapt to how the WLS plays and not get outplayed. If the lock trinkets and goes to fear, guise it, chastise it, silence shot it, but don't just fucking get feared.. That is a big problem with a lot of players on here lol. Also if the lock does land the fear, instant dispell or you just get 4 sec ua silence. It's small things like this that put you ahead in the game, where otherwise you instantly fall behind, and the shaman will probably get away while you let your teammate sit in 3 sec fear before dispell.

Really there are plenty of viable comps Hunter is one of the best classes in MoP, but people just don't know how to play them on here. Also people don't know what comps are actually OP and which aren't.

I'd like to see the r1 mage atm q godcomp with a good rdruid (i dunno if there are any on here) and a good Spri (again i dunno if there are any). That would be interesting because he actually plays good.

RMD is also OP as fuck, but it requires constant turtling, and then setup, which without comms is hard, so that is why nobody plays it here.

Like a lot of the posts on this thread, I dunno where the fuck I was going with this lol. But there you go. :)

#WallOfTextComplete

Edited by Bapss

RLS is like a tier 3 comp, maybe tier 2.. Viable, but easily countered by tier 1 comp teams who know how to control rogues.

Also I disagree with the Junglecleave advice 100% lol.

Junglecleave tactic usually vs Rsham teams = Ez. Train the blue.

Scatter a dps into trap,

Wyverm the other one,

Pounce Shaman at the same time so he can't tremor = 7 sec 3vs1 on their shaman,

Healer follow up cc with fear on both dps if possible = another 7/8 sec cc,

Maybe clone the other dps so you can stay offensive, (situational), but definitely do it if he comes to peel,

Sham should need to have popped lots of cds by then..

If you start to get shit on, turtle for a sec spamming clones and running away, after this go offensive again.

Rinse repeat, and soon he will die.

Problem is, you have to adapt to how the WLS plays and not get outplayed. If the lock trinkets and goes to fear, guise it, chastise it, silence shot it, but don't just fucking get feared.. That is a big problem with a lot of players on here lol. Also if the lock does land the fear, instant dispell or you just get 4 sec ua silence. It's small things like this that put you ahead in the game, where otherwise you instantly fall behind, and the shaman will probably get away while you let your teammate sit in 3 sec fear before dispell.

Really there are plenty of viable comps, but people just don't know how to play them. Hunter is one of the best classes in MoP, but people just don't know how to play them on here. Also people don't know what comps are actually OP and which aren't.

I'd like to see the r1 mage atm q godcomp with a good rdruid (i dunno if there are any on here) and a good Spri (again i dunno if there are any). That would be interesting because he actually plays good.

RMD is also OP as fuck, but it requires constant turtling, and then setup, which without comms is hard, so that is why nobody plays it here.

Like a lot of the posts on this thread, I dunno where the fuck I was going with this lol. But there you go. :)

#WallOfTextComplete

rls is so much fun. not cuz of lock dmg, but just the comp itself.

rls in wotlk/cata was so dumb tho, haha

my rating staying in same place 4 days. okay...

trying to play, but always epmty arena.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i603/1511/3f/9c4ff650982e.jpg

http://s020.radikal.ru/i707/1511/ed/b4663ae986d2.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i633/1511/e5/00c5034ef2ab.jpg

http://s011.radikal.ru/i318/1511/8c/c8b5e13deb78.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i636/1511/75/7274c4b61810.jpg

my rating staying in same place 4 days. okay...

trying to play, but always epmty arena.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i603/1511/3f/9c4ff650982e.jpg

http://s020.radikal.ru/i707/1511/ed/b4663ae986d2.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i633/1511/e5/00c5034ef2ab.jpg

http://s011.radikal.ru/i318/1511/8c/c8b5e13deb78.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i636/1511/75/7274c4b61810.jpg

wintrader xddddddddddddddddddddd

everyone already know my name ;/

i'm trying to staying private... but i am so famous.

and it was rly epic... many times empty arena => then won 14 arenas => then my mates got DC'ed and i lost 1 arena.

so i played 14-1 and lose rating. srsly? 14 wins and only 1 lose and i even lose rating then had it before.

everyone already know my name ;/

i'm trying to staying private... but i am so famous.

and it was rly epic... many times empty arena => then won 14 arenas => then my mates got DC'ed and i lost 1 arena.

so i played 14-1 and lose rating. srsly? 14 wins and only 1 lose and i even lose rating then had it before.

btw you're not famous, you're notorious for playing a bugged spec and sucking at it but since skill is irrelevant as a hunter you have CR anyway.

hmmm

what is your class and spec?

answer and we continue :crab:

and high rated hunter BM (more then 2k)

2nd hunter MM (2k+)

3rd hunter Surv (2k+)

so i play every spec hunter because it's my favourite class in wow.

also i am playing warlock / warrior / mage / dk / shaman in pandawow :crab:

hmmm

what is your class and spec?

answer and we continue :crab:

and high rated hunter BM (more then 2k)

2nd hunter MM (2k+)

3rd hunter Surv (2k+)

so i play every spec hunter because it's my favourite class in wow.

also i am playing warlock / warrior / mage / dk / shaman in pandawow :crab:

I'm playing every single class whenever i feel like it.

I'm 1.5k, i still count.