3v3

Iwannadance

Well, beating WLS isnt rly hard.. after 4-5 loses we figured out how to win vs WLS, so never give up. Keep trying, dont waste your cds randomly, trade your cds as healer for the locks demon soul if you cant CC him while he has demon soul up. Also keep the warrior of your healer / caster.

fuck thanks ..... i thought you waste your trinket and try to kill them in the opener !?!?

Actually the only way to win against a decent WLS is kill the pet --> shreck the lock. Works pretty good tbh

But i guess people here complain about what YOU have to do correct to win while the WLS can just faceroll over their keyboards.

(played last season by myself alot with funkabitz wls and its a joke & easy as fuck )

Edited by Noneedholy

u shouldnt just tunnel lock, u have higher chances by killing shaman

how can you say kill shaman ? you don't even know which comb im playing >.>

srs i won against all the r1 wls when i went on lock. CC lock ? ye unbound will GG lel

Same on retail. As soon as trille played as WMS against WLS they killed 24/7 the pet and went lock.

Lock without pet is even easier than a mage lel

Edited by Noneedholy

Either the lock or the DK need to die first. The shaman can survive utterly disgusting high bursts and if that fails, there's no point continueing the arenas, you'll just lose.

No more lock=no more fears and pressure

No more DK=no more necros and pressure

Either way, one of these two needs to die asap

how can you say kill shaman ?

srs i won against all the r1 wls when i went on lock. CC lock ? ye unbound will GG lel

Same on retail. As soon as trille played as WMS against WLS they killed 24/7 the pet and went lock.

Lock without pet is even easier than a mage lel

im commenting on the linked screenshots, and personally r1 title means nothing to me

i think that this tact "tunnel lock or die" is specifically pandawow style shiet, b/c i played this on retail, and i know who is possible to kill

my bad, judging pandawow as if it is a retail

im commenting on the linked screenshots, and personally r1 title means nothing to me

i think that this tact "tunnel lock or die" is specifically pandawow style shiet, b/c i played this on retail, and i know who is possible to kill

my bad, judging pandawow as if it is a retail

typical mistake compareing Pandawow with retail.

On retail you didnt die in 1 minute after you let the lock freecast

Before I say this I am not advertising, I repeat I am not advertising. I just found out that heroes wow launched a new realm called ''The proving grounds'' after 2 hours of downloading and trying it out I was shocked. There is so many stuff to try out, I've already tried all monk abilities and they work so well even bubble is working and has a legit absorb, sadly it's late here and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try more stuff out. I'm so excited haha! (nerdgasm)

''I REPEAT I AM NOT ADVERTISING I STILL PLAY PANDAWOW''

Before I say this I am not advertising, I repeat I am not advertising. I just found out that heroes wow launched a new realm called ''The proving grounds'' after 2 hours of downloading and trying it out I was shocked. There is so many stuff to try out, I've already tried all monk abilities and they work so well even bubble is working and has a legit absorb, sadly it's late here and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try more stuff out. I'm so excited haha! (nerdgasm)

ahm you did it already after you called the server name ?

ahm you did it already after you called the server name ?

w/e bro, just wanted to write this for interested folks who are getting tired of pandawow not fixing the important stuff. The realm seems pretty good so far, we should all try it.

Edited by Deathskin

Just learn how to kill a warlock and its not such a badass comp and definitly not hard to defeat (is bugged however). Kill pet if he's not playing grim of sac, or if he does and has it up, oneshot it before he can sac it and so on. Pressure the lock nonstop, everytime he gets a dark soul, force him to play defensive. My plan didn't really work as I intented once, but Soul Fire + Chaos wave hit the lock for 250k so he died anyway, lol. Dont ever try to kill a shaman because they were born livelords, or warriors with billion of defensives and its a gg game. :)

Alot of teams / comps can beat the WLS teams here, but it's really hard because of the bugged damage/fears it has, and for an example you also have Warlocks abusing Coil + Shockwave (which is more than 6 seconds of cc) which combined can 100-0 a healer through off healing + peels because of how ridiculous this comp is. I've had quite a few succesfull runs vs WLS, but the thing is that when i lose it's because of how much cancer this comp can have. Edited by Adlairo

Kill pet if he's not playing grim of sac' date=' or if he does and has it up, oneshot it before he can sac it and so on. Pressure the lock nonstop, everytime he gets a dark soul, force him to play defensive. My plan didn't really work as I intented once, but Soul Fire + Chaos wave hit the lock for 250k so he died anyway, lol. Dont ever try to kill a shaman because they were born livelords, or warriors with billion of defensives and its a gg game.[/quote']

everything u wrote before is shit but that is true as fuck.

Alot of teams / comps can beat the WLS teams here' date=' but it's really hard because of the bugged damage/fears it has, and for an example you also have Warlocks abusing Coil + Shockwave (which is more than 6 seconds of cc) which combined can 100-0 a healer through off healing + peels because of how ridiculous this comp is. I've had quite a few succesfull runs vs WLS, but the thing is that when i lose it's because of how much cancer this comp can have.[/quote']

You just win when they are playing completly retarded while YOU have to play good. They can do as much mistakes as they want while 1-2 mistakes in your team are enough to loose that game.

googled it, not intresting unless they will add s15 gear and starting will be honor s15 gear

- - - Добавлено - - -

They can do as much mistakes as they want while 1-2 mistakes in your team are enough to loose that game.

sounds like priest 3s to me RareParrot

i wanna rmp

jk only 2 good priests and 1 is cocky and arrogant & 2nd one is on vacation for two more weeks & last there's no decent mage left so no point queueing

lets go to the reroll factory and play lsd/lsd2

play destro/sub/whatevselse with me senpai

i got no friends

dunno what you mean. Played 1 week ago with Sneakydude and pewdsx and we rekd the R1 mls lol ... for me hes good actually.

i dont wanna be mean, but im just saying what i've seen and what i feel. if you think he's good then okay. if he lives up to your expectations then that's good, but he doesn't for me and that's why it doesn't work between us.

its mostly about synergy and we dont have that