3v3

Iwannadance

dw m8, ik how to cast

*spams fel flame*

jk, seriously tho i've won many games while being sat on(totally not carried)

because this comb is viable. There was a russian destro rogue team on retail on 2.7 .. only what i saw now. Actually good coordinated this comb can be good.

half boosted, 1/3 other cheated, others mostly carried by comp, but that's traditional

btw repitch and others shouldnt just sit here and wait for a perfect team, i think this is retarded to think bout ladder games in here that serious

im bored to see warlock+dru\rsham+dps every arena after 5 min q, pls q b/c its fun, for example i played last ~25 games in phd with soroki on dk and i think this is fun b/c of variety of gameplay, even tho he does 15k dps xd

half boosted, 1/3 other cheated, others mostly carried by comp, but that's traditional

btw repitch and others shouldnt just sit here and wait for a perfect team, i think this is retarded to think bout ladder games in here that serious

im bored to see warlock+dru\rsham+dps every arena after 5 min q, pls q b/c its fun, for example i played last ~25 games in phd with soroki on dk and i think this is fun b/c of variety of gameplay, even tho he does 15k dps xd

firemage WMS is fun also.

And everyone who wants to tell me that firemage is op :

fuck yourself and die in hell

I dont like queueing with randoms cause i dont have fun that way. I just started pve-ing instead.

I que from time to time tho, but rarely.

ask him to spec in unholy and make AoE damage so 40k dps easy.

fuck yourself and die in hell

its op till pompyro is a thing huehue

repitch that's lame. a page ago ppl suggested u a mage or smth but all i see is w8ing for a dream comp

soroki already unholy :rofl_mini:

seriously, can u stop sitting pls?

Funny how the most of the ppl are trying to tell me that. But in 3vs3 they get mostly 1vs3 against my warrior lmfao.

As soon as i que with baz as frostmage, it's actually easier to beat all the teams. But cba rerolling only because some ppl say fire is op. I played against baz by myself many times. Tbh countering a firemage burst is the easiest thing ingame lol...

pompyro

what do you mean exactly ?

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/24259718

95% dampening in 2s.

Firemage op confirmed.

Edited by Noneedholy

k well im too lazy to quote you guys

so for the team thingy

NO HEALERS IN MY TEAM, OTHERWISE YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY KICKED

Fun=no healers

well of couse. dampening games sucks and double dps is far more fast paced.

- - - Updated - - -

repitch that's lame. a page ago ppl suggested u a mage or smth but all i see is w8ing for a dream comp

soroki already unholy :rofl_mini:

seriously, can u stop sitting pls?

well ok if u think thats lame thats cool. im glad u have a different opinion than me

ill just assume that this is ur opinion bout countering burst

im talking about bug which gives pyro +20% or more dmg = burst in deep not ~250k but ~300k which is huge (im not rly sure about % of dmg increase)

and this is not about casting pom with pyro ofc its better to cast pom sheep

vod is irrevelant

I played with my mate from guild he is 2.7 frost mage.We played Double mage Frost and Fire.That deepfreeze chain is litteraly amazing.Practicly we oneshot all teams carrys.Healer or Dps doesn't matter whatever it comes it dies instantly.

Still i wouldn't go offtopic with this but there are stronkg 2s and 3s teams also.Its not all in strenght.WLS they say its best comp for 3s.Not true I won them with Rdruid,SHunter,WwMonk.on 1700 rating.Its not high but still it means they won some games

I played with my mate from guild he is 2.7 frost mage.We played Double mage Frost and Fire.That deepfreeze chain is litteraly amazing.Practicly we oneshot all teams carrys.Healer or Dps doesn't matter whatever it comes it dies instantly.

Still i wouldn't go offtopic with this but there are stronkg 2s and 3s teams also.Its not all in strenght.WLS they say its best comp for 3s.Not true I won them with Rdruid,SHunter,WwMonk.on 1700 rating.Its not high but still it means they won some games

And that's why i always say you can't count the opinion from people who play on 1.7 mmr ( no offense btw) People on 1.7 Don't play their class to the maximum. Talking about op / not op so is completly useless.

on 1700 rating

As i said a WLS who is on 1.7 actually dont even know how to move.

who say that ? I guess everyone defined fun differently.

Why would I need a healer while I'm a healer myself?

#destrohealing

Well for real, I don't want 30min matches just because of the game balance, so instead of a healer we can get some good dps and make matches last 2-3min max.Also I'd lose from dampening anyways, it's a bit bugged here.

And that's why i always say you can't count the opinion from people who play on 1.7 mmr ( no offense btw) People on 1.7 Don't play their class to the maximum. Talking about op / not op so is completly useless.

As i said a WLS who is on 1.7 actually dont even know how to move.

They survived and killed hunter.It was 2v3 i killed their healear on 39% dampening.Not because they suck.Its because im too OP :D

I tried to solo 3s on my fire mage.

Did 15 arenas, lost 14. The single win was against lock/rsham/warr, ironically, but not because I was amazing....the resto shaman was actually trying to damage me, instead of healing his team-mates, the warrior was a clicker and the lock didn't really know about Soulburn.

I win life.

I tried to solo 3s on my fire mage.

Did 15 arenas, lost 14. The single win was against lock/rsham/warr, ironically, but not because I was amazing....the resto shaman was actually trying to damage me, instead of healing his team-mates, the warrior was a clicker and the lock didn't really know about Soulburn.

I win life.

WLS that doesn't know how to move.Thats pathetic.Good Luck on you'r future games.Try with diffrent mates or class next time.

Best Regards,