Juster (please read)

Deathskin

I want to talk about the acquired playtime to sell a character. Right now it's 7 days+ which many and I think is a completely outrageous. I got my shaman to 550 in 2 weeks which was about 2 days of playtime as I only log in on it for arenas and capping. Now that I want to sell it and have already been given alot of offers I can't because I have to play on it 24/7 to get to that playtime. So what I'm asking ''JUSTER'' is to decrease the required playtime to sell a character

I think 2 days+ would make it all better, please atleast think about it.

I rather open the buy/sell list and see 10-15 GOOD chars then a massive list where I spend 2 hours finding a geared character.

The 7 day limit was put there for many reasons.

Lowering to 5 days is a good ideea, anything less then that and we get the same situation as before, with 15.000 characters for sale and only 10 are good.

Just afk while attacking a dummy, I stayed logged in for about 8-9 hour's doing this.

- - - Updated - - -

I rather open the buy/sell list and see 10-15 GOOD chars then a massive list where I spend 2 hours finding a geared character.

Lowering to 5 days is a good ideea, anything less then that and we get the same situation as before, with 15.000 characters for sale and only 10 are good.

just add an ilvl requirement and that problem is fixed

• Like 1

It doesnt matter if there are 15000 there, look at it now! There are still like 1 billion chars there and only 3 are good. There are people with 3 days played on really good characters but they can't sell them because of the 7 days+. I don't want to afk on 1 char until it has 7 days or 5 days. I'd honestly rather not.

Just afk while attacking a dummy, I stayed logged in for about 8-9 hour's doing this.

- - - Updated - - -

just add an ilvl requirement and that problem is fixed

This!!! Just add an ilvl requirement it would fix all of this crap and time wasting of scrolling through grievous chars