DK NECROTIC

92massi

Hi All, i have two problem's,

First : The necrotic of dk's are very nerfed it's not possible, 32-35 k without proc's and no burst, i am full s15,full enchant full gemm, i was remenber on the retail beta test when i was played dk, my dk put necrotic to 45-48k on player full s15 without burst , without proc's, but with same gear same gemm's, same enchant.. Please modérator, go fix it, go up little neccro, not very very, because vs healer now it's impossible damn's the healers have fucking good heal op it's not possible in arena in 2s..

SEcond: I have a problem with a glyph pet, i was put http://fr.db.pandawow.me?item=104099/glyphe-du-squelette , two days after i was deleted this glyph, but now my pet is always a squelletton.. i was try to delete cache.. relog, repair caracter and nothing..

you much noob lol. dk not op s15 they much bad in 3s and much good 2s. i hate ppl much when they think dk is much op... helo are u noob? dk pandawow did 100k nec! now fix they do yes 30-35 its much legit

panda plays man... panda plays so noobs..

dk s15 = not much op, ned build pressur with stun or silence not raundoms 100ks!!!!!!!