tiggar47's [PvP Guide] Subtlety Rogue

tiggar47

140 days of playtime on only 1 char explain lot of of things.And every time i log in i can see you online.I can assume and i don't even need to know that you are Serbian boy whos living 50% of the time on computer.I believe you are a very smart boy.But you are destroying you'r life.Take little time and think what am i just saying.Games are not going to finish your School,Academy,Master.And friends you have online and with relationships with them are not real.Are they going to cry with you or give you advice when you have family issues or something bad happend.No they will just say"Yo weegee,sup man how you doing lets talk skype or somthing".So simple and dumb. Edited by tiggar47

Tiggar47. If youre so hateful against weegee sitting on his pc, i did the same, why dont u hate on me?

And as weegee said, login to bnet and write domething in the forum that yourr playing on pandawow etc. Theres a considerable reason.

Also. Look at your guide with the grammar:

Spacebar at each dot, and in comments. You dont even do that normally. Just admit that youre not lefice and give credits to the original guider.

Edited by Nemifest

"Chapter Six: Explained abilities / Rotation ~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hemorrhage: Is your main attack. This is the ability you pretty much spam to get combo points.

Backstab: Is your main attack to use when a player is suffering from your Kidney or Cheap. You can't be fooling around finding players backs, that's why you only use this while someone is stunned.

Rupture: Is your best dot effect. Use it in fights where you know he'll survive your opener.

Slice and Dice: Is where you get your energy from. [Always keep it up]

Eviscerate is used to pump out damage with your combo points.In addition: Having trinket[Equip/Use] active can couse serius Damage.

Kidney Shot: Is your best friend in any situation. Use it wisely.

Shadow Dance: Is your strongest offensive ability. Again, use it wisely.Don't just use it before you have to have a reason to pop it. Pump damage or peel?[Depends on Situation and target Health]

Shadow Blades is extremely deadly combined with Shadow Dance + your trinket(s). Try to force cooldowns with only Dance at first. If you can get a trinket, it's perfect, cause next Dance, you'll be able to kill him with Blades + Dance[Gives Amazing Damage output]"

i've seen this somewhere before, i can't exactly remember.... hmmmm? kappa :P

you should've asked me instead and give creds xD.

Tiggar47. Stop hating on weegee, just because he got accepted on his application and you got declined and faked it.

If you're Lefice. Comment on the forum on BNET.

Else, give credits to the original guider.

Chapter Six Rotation/Explain:

Hemorrhage: Is your main attack. This is the ability you pretty much spam to get combo points.

Hemorrhage is your main attack. This is the ability you pretty much spam to get combo points.

Backstab is your main attack to use when a player is suffering from your Kidney or Cheap. You can't be fooling around finding players backs, that's why you only use this while someone is stunned.

Backstab is your main attack to use when a player is suffering from your Kidney or Cheap. You can't be fooling around finding players backs, that's why you only use this while someone is stunned.

Rupture is your best dot effect. Use it in fights where you know he'll survive your opener.

Rupture is your best dot effect. Use it in fights where you know he'll survive your opener.

Slice and Dice is where you get your energy from. ALWAYS HAVE IT UP!

Eviscerate is used to pump out damage with your combo points. Can do some serious damage with your trinket.

Eviscerate is used to pump out damage with your combo points. Can do some serious damage with your trinket.

Kidney Shot is your best friend in any situation. Use it wisely.

Shadow Dance is your strongest offensive ability. Again, use it wisely. Don't just use it to use it, you have to have a reason to pop it. Pump damage or peel? Depends on the situation.

Shadow Dance is your strongest offensive ability. Again, use it wisely. Don't just use it to use it, you have to have a reason to pop it. Pump damage or peel? Depends on the situation.

Shadow Blades is extremely deadly combined with Shadow Dance + your trinket. Try to force cooldowns with only Dance at first. If you can get a trinket, it's perfect, cause next Dance, you'll be able to kill him with Blades + Dance.

Shadow Blades is extremely deadly combined with Shadow Dance + your trinket. Try to force cooldowns with only Dance at first. If you can get a trinket, it's perfect, cause next Dance, you'll be able to kill him with Blades + Dance.

This is all Copied from Repitchx's GUIDE: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=103873

http://i.imgur.com/xhZSitl.png

Edited by Nemifest

If you didn't know pal.Im not tiggar47 :D.I hate weegee as much as every else nothig special the guy has issues :D

You'r sinc

- - - Updated - - -

Tiggar47. If youre so hateful against weegee sitting on his pc, i did the same, why dont u hate on me?

And as weegee said, login to bnet and write domething in the forum that yourr playing on pandawow etc. Theres a considerable reason.

Also. Look at your guide with the grammar:

Spacebar at each dot, and in comments. You dont even do that normally. Just admit that youre not lefice and give credits to the original guider.

I didn't know that incorrect grammar on this forum is strictly prohibited.Kinda nice for you people talk.Makes me laugh.Makes me happy.I am mad :D.Cocain overdose

- - - Updated - - -

Tiggar47. Stop hating on weegee, just because he got accepted on his application and you got declined and faked it.

If you're Lefice. Comment on the forum on BNET.

Else, give credits to the original guider.

Chapter Six Rotation/Explain:

This is all Copied from Repitchx's GUIDE: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=103873

http://i.imgur.com/xhZSitl.png

Level 1 rogue knows that.Everyone can write it.I don't play rogues so i don't give about this guide :D

Dude.My brother said that obviusly he thinks are chars are his.And thats not even my skype

Oh, so your brother goes around and modits your tiggar47 forum, skype and ingame?

Then PM's me writing how many days u got banned for MODERATING without being a staff.

http://i.imgur.com/rN8nIVV.png

Dude.My brother said that obviusly he thinks are chars are his.And thats not even my skype

I don't use skype because of skype exploit,ts3 recommended

You do realize That we can see Your IP and that you have Same ip As Tiggar Therefore Stop lying kid. You are not Lefice , you cant even get to 2k mmr.

- - - Updated - - -

"Chapter Six: Explained abilities / Rotation ~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstab: Is your main attack to use when a player is suffering from your Kidney or Cheap. You can't be fooling around finding players backs, that's why you only use this while someone is stunned.

Rupture: Is your best dot effect. Use it in fights where you know he'll survive your opener.

Slice and Dice: Is where you get your energy from. [Always keep it up]

Eviscerate is used to pump out damage with your combo points.In addition: Having trinket[Equip/Use] active can couse serius Damage.

Kidney Shot: Is your best friend in any situation. Use it wisely.

Shadow Dance: Is your strongest offensive ability. Again, use it wisely.Don't just use it before you have to have a reason to pop it. Pump damage or peel?[Depends on Situation and target Health]

Shadow Blades is extremely deadly combined with Shadow Dance + your trinket(s). Try to force cooldowns with only Dance at first. If you can get a trinket, it's perfect, cause next Dance, you'll be able to kill him with Blades + Dance[Gives Amazing Damage output]"

i've seen this somewhere before, i can't exactly remember.... hmmmm? kappa :P

you should've asked me instead and give creds xD.

Rep , you have seen the Guide prob here " http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979928607 " Cause Lefice made it , and this kid is trying to say that he's 3.1k Exp retail aka that he's Lefice meanwhile he cant kick a single cast + he got solo'd by a resto dru in a 1v1.

140 days of playtime on only 1 char explain lot of of things.And every time i log in i can see you online.I can assume and i don't even need to know that you are Serbian boy whos living 50% of the time on computer.I believe you are a very smart boy.But you are destroying you'r life.Take little time and think what am i just saying.Games are not going to finish your School,Academy,Master.And friends you have online and with relationships with them are not real.Are they going to cry with you or give you advice when you have family issues or something bad happend.No they will just say"Yo weegee,sup man how you doing lets talk skype or somthing".So simple and dumb.

Yeah i played on this server with my GF , but later on we broke up cause we lost the magic between us , we r still friends. And im playing the game as much as i want to , 140 days is nothing compared with 9 years on retail which i played. Unlike you who never played retail.

Since you're writing that you're not Tiggar47. You do realize that Account sharing is forbitten?

Same picture, same IP, pms me how many days Tiggar47 account has been banned. Then makes excuses that Skype is exploit etc etc.

Morely, Teamspeak is exploited easier than Skype, if you didn't know that.

i love this thread

- - - Updated - - -

http://31.media.tumblr.com/fae4ac1c6eeb8c78bb9ca5f0b5fa571b/tumblr_inline_npvaq2arbl1rujkbp_500.gif

:D Sooo much fun

- - - Updated - - -

Since you're writing that you're not Tiggar47. You do realize that Account sharing is forbitten?

Same picture, same IP, pms me how many days Tiggar47 account has been banned. Then makes excuses that Skype is exploit etc etc.

Morely, Teamspeak is exploited easier than Skype, if you didn't know that.

Think you must of been mistaken.Network IP and Computer IP.Network might be same.Pc definently isn't

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, so your brother goes around and modits your tiggar47 forum, skype and ingame?

Then PM's me writing how many days u got banned for MODERATING without being a staff.

http://i.imgur.com/rN8nIVV.png

http://prntscr.com/8yvqn7

I know what i wrote mate :D

:D Sooo much fun

- - - Updated - - -

Think you must of been mistaken.Network IP and Computer IP.Network might be same.Pc definently isn't

- - - Updated - - -

http://prntscr.com/8yvqn7

I know what i wrote mate :D

You editing the photo " http://prntscr.com/8yvqn7 " Doesn't mean anything since you have faked the same thing About me. Therefore stop lying kid. And no , We have option to see the IP and You have the Same IP as Tiggar therefore Once again Stop lying kid.

Technicly.I am older then you.Second if you would of say that straight to my face you would of never have teeth or mouth again.And third as you Serbian people are so downside and retarded.Killed 75% of my people in 1995 war.Noone gives a fuck about that.Well i do sons of a bitches

You guys gives so much fuck about a guide. lel

God guys if you would spend that much effort in reporting bugs or blameing devs because they dont fix bugs ... wow this server would be great xD

Furmetal does that and i tll fur 90% of the bugs which i know so ... ye and besides ... we don't give alot of fks about the guide , We just don't like lying kids like him , which talk nonsense and think that they are something big such as 3.1k retail or taking credits from others... Such as this kid which cant even achieve 2k mmr.

- - - Updated - - -

Technicly.I am older then you.Second if you would of say that straight to my face you would of never have teeth or mouth again.And third as you Serbian people are so downside and retarded.Killed 75% of my people in 1995 war.Noone gives a fuck about that.Well i do sons of a bitches

First of all you speak my langage "Serbian" , 2nd of all stop lying kid , and 3rd of all If i ever saw you irl , The opposite would happen of what you said, you would wake up in a place called Hospital shortly after ;D

Edited by Weegee

• 2 weeks later...