Hello!

StarCaller

So I'm back and I wanted to try out some other classes, some of you guys might have known that I had a DK named Dirty (I still have it) but I made a new one and I did some BGs and I fell in love with the class :D

Here is the final result: http://i.imgur.com/uRJky8G.jpg

Cheers!

StarCaller

PS. I will hopefully start working again for PandaWoW but on FUN realm this time, I will update that as soon as I can get more info.

I know you did a good job on x100.

As I understand it, you will moderate the Alliance chat on the Fun realm.

A few things to remember:

-alliance chat on fun is 10x more active then Horde chat

-alliance chat is 10x more filled with trolls then Horde chat

-people will hate you no matter what you say and do, so just continue to do your job as best as you can and all will be well

-for any problems, GMs and other mods will surely help you

I don't know about x100. FUN needs a good Alliance mod, that's for sure.

However, both realms need 1-2 more GMs.

On Fun, both Neff and Talvior are doing a very good job. Shadrissa also, but she's very busy with more important stuff. The problem is that there are off-hours when neither of them is online, so hackers and bug abusers can do their thing without worrying about GMs. That should not be!

Maybe more mods aren't needed(now that we have StarCaller modding the Alliance), but I would embrace a new GM in a heartbeat.

Edited by uraganuu

Yeah.They just gave mod to the last person in universe i would of think of to be Mod.

He's better and more involved than others we've had.

Besides, what makes a Mod good or bad? To me, as a mod myself, a good one is the one who keeps a professional attitude and who works for the pure purpose of being helpful. Who knows how to counter trolls and not subject himself to various types of drama, who manages to stay impersonal and who offers fair treatment to everyone. An equal dose of tolerance and brutallity is needed and from what I've seen, he's got a good balance of those.

A bad Mod is the one who takes criticism personally and acts based on his frustrations. A bad Mod will mute a very minor offense just because he CAN. A bad Mod will manipulate people into breaking the rules so he can apply punishment that further feeds his ego. A bad Mod starts muting everyone he sees after he gets trampled on in the arena or BG. The examples can go on, but I think I've made my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Often times I hear people say: "I don't like cause he doesn't give warning when he mutes!" - wich is dumb. A Moderator is there to apply punishment, not repeat the rules over and over.

"I don't like cause he gives too big punishment" - wich, again, is dumb. A Moderator has a min-max of punishment wich can be applied depending on the gravity of the infraction.

Many....no, the Majority of Pandawow's community simply ignores the fact that we have a set of easy to follow rules, so they hate the Moderator because he's the "bad guy" that enforces these rules. It's like when you go to another country and you break the law(by accident). It doesn't matter that you didn't know it was against the law. Not knowing the law doesn't save you from it's consequences and players of Pandawow need to understand this.

Besides, what makes a Mod good or bad? To me, as a mod myself, a good one is the one who keeps a professional attitude and who works for the pure purpose of being helpful. Who knows how to counter trolls and not subject himself to various types of drama, who manages to stay impersonal and who offers fair treatment to everyone. An equal dose of tolerance and brutallity is needed and from what I've seen, he's got a good balance of those.

A bad Mod is the one who takes criticism personally and acts based on his frustrations. A bad Mod will mute a very minor offense just because he CAN. A bad Mod will manipulate people into breaking the rules so he can apply punishment that further feeds his ego. A bad Mod starts muting everyone he sees after he gets trampled on in the arena or BG. The examples can go on, but I think I've made my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Often times I hear people say: "I don't like cause he doesn't give warning when he mutes!" - wich is dumb. A Moderator is there to apply punishment, not repeat the rules over and over.

"I don't like cause he gives too big punishment" - wich, again, is dumb. A Moderator has a min-max of punishment wich can be applied depending on the gravity of the infraction.

Many....no, the Majority of Pandawow's community simply ignores the fact that we have a set of easy to follow rules, so they hate the Moderator because he's the "bad guy" that enforces these rules. It's like when you go to another country and you break the law(by accident). It doesn't matter that you didn't know it was against the law. Not knowing the law doesn't save you from it's consequences and players of Pandawow need to understand this.

I didn't say he is Bad or Good.I just want to say we don't need more mods.We need 1-2 more GMs.And 2-3 Mods Russian-English.Thats all

Yeah.They just gave mod to the last person in universe i would of think of to be Mod.

Right in the heart...

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I know you did a good job on x100.

As I understand it, you will moderate the Alliance chat on the Fun realm.

A few things to remember:

-alliance chat on fun is 10x more active then Horde chat

-alliance chat is 10x more filled with trolls then Horde chat

-people will hate you no matter what you say and do, so just continue to do your job as best as you can and all will be well

-for any problems, GMs and other mods will surely help you

Yeah I seen the FUN chat it's a mess :O

Cheers'

StarCaller

Frost DK isn't great when you consider their survivability.

@StarCaller, I'd advise you exchange Death Siphon for Death Pact, because Death Siphon hits low and heals for neil (not the case on WoD, 150% healing here compared to 400% on WoD). It's also a waste of runes.

Frost DK isn't great when you consider their survivability.

@StarCaller, I'd advise you exchange Death Siphon for Death Pact, because Death Siphon hits low and heals for neil (not the case on WoD, 150% healing here compared to 400% on WoD). It's also a waste of runes.

I will try as for DK playing I haven't done it in a year or so so I'm just testing stuff :)