Ping problems

Croniic

I live in the United States, New York to be exact. I am having problems with ping on this server especially. I have no problems on other games or other servers, but this one. I have a constant 120 - 140 MS and it's quite annoying! I've tried pingzapper and that only helps by 10MS tops. I was wondering if anyone has any idea how i can lessen the problem. Port forwarding ? Any other ping applications ? Something... pls! I cannot play unless below 100ms.

Best regards

-Croniic

because you life in the USA .. server is located in the EU ---> you will always have a high ping on pandawow

For example i live in Germany --> Europe. As soon as i wants to play PTR (which is located in the US) i have constantly 180-190 ms

nothing to do, sorry

Edited by Noneedholy

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=60127

This thread has some proxies that are specificly for pandawow.

Also, I found better results(as someone who plays at constantly 250 ms) using WTFast than Pingzapper(I'm from America), which brought it down to 230 ms(along with cabled internet).

The problem is your location, the servers are hosted in Germany, therefore you'll always have a higher ms than you have in most of other retail games.