any good series?

Repitchx

any good series going on? im so bored lel

i've seen these:

game of thrones (WTB NEW SEASON)

breaking bad (so good)

the walking dead

supernatural (only seen 1-6, kinda lost it after)

the 100

being human (actaully rewatching atm, i really recommend it)

Elementary

Ncis (Ncis LA, Ncis NY etc. dont want more police series. so boring. same shit)

i love every genre, but if i had to pick, i'd say fantasy & action

hope for some good recommendations :D

- House MD (obvious choice if u haven't seen this series before, excellent actor play from Laurie with clever, but sarcastic humour)

- Columbo (quite old criminal series, but totally different from modern, all the same, series like NCIS, with some great actor play and complete, non trivial cases. Number of details shown during investigation is insane, because each episode is like short movie)

- Dragon Ball Z (anime doesn't get better than this)

PS. HBO, please new season of GoT asap!

Edited by olbaa

I recommend these

*Grimm (recommended if you like fantasy/acton/mystery)

*Dexter (Just pure badassery)

*Heroes

*Chuck is pretty good to

I mostly watch anime so I don't really know alot of fantasy/action series, these are the ones that I recommend.

- - - Updated - - -

I recommend these

*Grimm (recommended if you like fantasy/action/mystery)

*Dexter (Just pure badassery)

*Heroes

*Chuck is pretty good to

I mostly watch anime so I don't really know alot of fantasy/action series, these are the ones that I recommend.

/ offtopic but that was actually amazing what i just saw here :

God, this was so sad and refreshing... They could have atleast not treated him like shit.. Dumping his food on him and shit.... And at the end he was gonna share his food with him to instead of envying him for getting all the money. I bet this happened in america, this would never happen in sweden, sure people ignore homeless people (I do it too, sometimes..) but I would never dump my food on them.

God, this was so sad and refreshing... They could have atleast not treated him like shit.. Dumping his food on him and shit.... And at the end he was gonna share his food with him to instead of envying him for getting all the money. I bet this happened in america, this would never happen in sweden, sure people ignore homeless people (I do it too, sometimes..) but I would never dump my food on them.

Du måste vara en bra människa.

yes that heppened in New York. But ye just wanted to post it in here since it's a good video to think about ;)