Ðionysus - Bind elemental abuse

1. --> Ðionysus

2. --> Fun

3. He is abusing a well known bug. For that bug there are already reports in the "bug report" section and so on. http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=140081&p=971061#post971061

4. Proof :

In the beginning you see the "bind elemental" spell on the water elemental. Right after the ele is free he just use it again. And again and again etc etc.

0:30 --> abusing it once again.

Screenshot : http://imgur.com/F178Z7p

screenshot : you still see the visual effect. Sad that he is talking about "abuse" while he is abusing by hisself.

5. He know's from this bug like everyone does. It's obvious that this is bugged because he can shut down the pet for 1 minute and after people told him to stop he still abuse it.

Just want to mention the rules.

2.1. The use of 3rd party software/cheat engines designed to alter/cheat the gameplay as intended is strictly forbidden.

2.2. Any methods to abuse a bug existing in the game to provide yourself an advantage over others are forbidden.

2.3. It is forbidden to hide a a player that use 3rd party software/cheats or abuse bugs.

2.4. It is forbidden to ask administration any game advantages, items, currencies and so on.

2.5. Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted.

also here :

1) Suspension 30 days for:

1.1. The use/spread of third party programs.

1.2. Cheat in raid: one or more players in a group/raid use cheats (all players in the raid will be banned).

1.3. Bug abuse: abuse a bug existing in the game to provide yourself an advantage over others.

1.4. Spread or selling bugs.

1.5. Bug abuse in raid: one or more players in a group/raid abuse bugs (all players in the raid will be banned).

1.6. Insulting administration/server/project.

1.7. Impersonating a staff member.

He provide a huge advantage for hisself because he can just spam that cast on the pet and the mage has to walk around without pet nova --> no icelance proccs etc.

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1
1. --> Ðionysus

2. --> Fun

3. He is abusing a well known bug. For that bug there are already reports in the "bug report" section and so on. http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=140081&p=971061#post971061

4. Proof :

In the beginning you see the "bind elemental" spell on the water elemental. Right after the ele is free he just use it again. And again and again etc etc.

0:30 --> abusing it once again.

Screenshot : http://imgur.com/F178Z7p

screenshot : you still see the visual effect. Sad that he is talking about "abuse" while he is abusing by hisself.

5. He know's from this bug like everyone does. It's obvious that this is bugged because he can shut down the pet for 1 minute and after people told him to stop he still abuse it.

Just want to mention the rules.

2.3. It is forbidden to hide a a player that use 3rd party software/cheats or abuse bugs.

also here :

1.3. Bug abuse: abuse a bug existing in the game to provide yourself an advantage over others.

He provide a huge advantage for hisself because he can just spam that cast on the pet and the mage has to walk around without pet nova --> no icelance proccs etc.

Firstly: Enemy shaman Awbeex does bug unintentionally. He uses Res (Ancestral Spirit) at 1:50, even though Dionysus frost shocks him and puts him in combat. That is an amazingly and surprisingly bad bug lol. 10/10 Priority fix.

Secondly: How is it Dionysus fault that Bind Elemental lasts longer than it should?

Using that same logic -

Is it Awbeex fault that res is bugged and he uses Ancestral Spirit even though he is in combat? You want to ban Awbeex for that too?

Or maybe look at first 20 seconds of video. Должанскийх Polymorphs Dionysus (KNOWING Frozen Orb is bugged and don't break sheep), he then uses Frozen Orb onto the Poly target for more procs, and it don't break. This is major bug abuse.

But it is not Должанскийх's fault. Do not ban him!

When Должанскийх use Frozen Orb over Polymorph @ 0:20, is it abuse? Of course not! It is not his fault it is bugged..

When Awbeex use Ancestral Spirit in combat @ 1:50, is it abuse? Of course not! It is not his fault it is bugged..

When Dionysus use Bind Elemental, is it abuse? ......Lol what!?.. suddenly it IS his fault?

Don't be so stupid. Same Rules should apply to everyone!

How is it not other players fault when they use a bug spell, but it is Dionysus fault when he use a bug spell?

This report is pathetic, and just looks like a desperate attempt to get Dionysus banned just because he is higher rating than you, you don't like losing and you want the arena title that his rank will get.

But you should earn titles the legit way.

1. Not by cheating or abusing - (like you did with Tinybaz: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=135126&highlight=tinybaz)

And

2. Definitely not by trying to get higher rated players unfairly banned.

Really disgusting.. -.- I never like you, but I would never try and get you banned unfairly, just so I could get a higher rank. Very, very sad + poor behaviour.

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 3

don't tell me how it works. Within 2 seasons i didnt got banned once. Baz got banned once thats it. If some1 want to explain me that he needs to use it because its a regular spell. "please" this spell is/ was on retail useless. And yes if people still abuse it after some1 told him to stop, it's an abuse for me. keep hateing but i guess im allowed to report people as i said.

never got banned within 2 seasons :) (ok maybe for insulting someone lel )

Or maybe look at first 20 seconds of video. Должанскийх sheeps Dionysus (then KNOWING that orb is bugged and don't break sheep)' date=' he uses orb onto the sheeped target for more procs, and it don't break. This is disgusting bug abuse.[/quote']

ye instead of bind elemental, frozen orb is a useful spel

This is a pathetic report' date=' and just looks like a desperate attempt to get Dionysus banned just because he is higher rating than you, you don't like losing and you want the arena title that his rank will get.[/quote']

ok go out now, you are mad.

oh ye btw hi dionysus ^.^

cba talking with your 2nd account. Just log on your main account Noone else wrie like that and edit his comment 23928309823092 times after he send it xD. Done discussing with you, you proofed it that your life must be that sad that you need to create 2nd accounts and talk about yourself in the 3rd person.

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

I'm writing in third person to avoid stupid arguments and to stay objective. Taking all history out of this, and just looking at the report for what it is, it seems like a very sad attempt to ban Dionysus just because he beats you arena.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Example - The other team uses 2 Bug spells which are even more important.

1. Poly and stuck under map, Four times for 15 sec at a time = 1 min cc (Tol'vir Arena Map Bug 10/10 Priority)

2. Polymorph onto Frozen Orb for OP procs and Poly don't break (Frozen Orb Bug 8/10 Priority)

3.The Ancestral Spirit bug (10/10 Priority) even wins them the game lol! And (although Bind Ele is probably more like 4/10 priority + many other shamans use it), you only want to report Dionysus? I wonder why you only report him?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop being so pathetic! We all know the only reason you even make this report is because you are jealous/salty, don't want him to get title and because Dionysus takes your rating.

I don't even post on forums any-more because you're everywhere making them super toxic, which I don't have time for. Just for once stop being so sad, petty and manipulative.

Really I never thought you would stoop this low and pathetic :/

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 2
Noneedholy you don't need to make such reports because they will get Declined.You are german,so you are stupid it's obvious...I mean in Germany you can literally do nothing and get paid for 3.000euros per month.You are mad and yes,i would woop your ass if i was your father with a cable or belt Edited by Atimihcab
  • Like 3

Tiggar.. Dionysus go away for a few weeks to focus on work, and instantly look what happens - Noneedholy stops trashtalking Dionysus for once and spam trashtalks everyone else and tries to get them banned:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=157532&p=971039#post971039

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=150293&highlight=absolutezero

Now he makes this pathetic post trying to ban Dionysus too lol? He just want all players higher rated than him banned or what? :D

Even on a simple bug report he can't stop trashtalking.

6. Priority 9/10 - Only reason How some scrub monks are able to play on highrating. (Sinsitto)

Why call this random WW a scrub on bug report lol? It is such a bitch move.

Noneed is toxic. Idk how Juster hasn't banned him from forums already. He shittalks and provokes everyone, and then is always crying to ban others who only reply to him. It's ridiculous >

You can't deny that he has clear behaviour problems, he just want to argue with everyone... Nolifer or something I don't know. But admin need to do something about it, it's not even funny to laugh at him anymore, and it's annoying everyone!

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 2
Tiggar.. Dionysus go away for a few weeks to focus on work, and instantly look what happens - Noneedholy stops trashtalking Dionysus for once and spam trashtalks everyone else and tries to get them banned:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=150293&highlight=absolutezero

Now he makes this pathetic post trying to ban Dionysus too lol? He just want all players higher rated than him banned or what? :D

Even on a simple bug report he can't stop trashtalking.

Why call this random WW a scrub on bug report lol? It is such a bitch move.

Noneed is toxic. Idk how Juster hasn't banned him from forums already. He shittalks and provokes everyone, and then is always crying to ban others who only reply to him. It's ridiculous >

You can't deny that he has clear behaviour problems, he just want to argue with everyone... Nolifer or something I don't know. But admin need to do something about it, it's not even funny to laugh at him anymore, and it's annoying everyone!

Dionysus.Stop talking in 3rd Person.We all know who you are and don't pretend you are not.Little musly twinkle toes.I really hate when people discuss about loads of crap.In this case its you.Just keep your mouth shut and all will be fine :D

I'm writing in third person to avoid stupid arguments and to stay objective. Taking all history out of this, and just looking at the report for what it is, it seems like a very sad attempt to ban Dionysus just because he beats Noneedholy in arena.

Posted yesterday. Pls read.

Dionysus.Stop talking in 3rd Person.We all know who you are and don't pretend you are not.Little musly twinkle toes.I really hate when people discuss about loads of crap.In this case its you.Just keep your mouth shut and all will be fine

lol someone got rekt.

3rd' date=' why all the hate on noneed? lel[/quote']

Actually the dionysus squad does. Doesnt matther guys i will still report abuser. You can try to report me but since im not abusing you won't find shit. It's not my fault if people belive what he tells. dionysus tells lies about me 24/7 everywhere. Just look what hes doing, hes creating 2nd accounts to justify hisself. Just sad sorry

Actually the dionysus squad does.

The Dionysus squad = who? Kennyart? Akuyama? Abu? Repitch? Felxprod? Lol i dont even play with them. I play with everyone. It is you who pisses off the entire realm but just has 4 nerd forumdweller friends who sit on here 24/7 to bitch with you. "The Noneedforumx Squad"

Get your 4 nerdy friends to tell lies on here for you, meanwhile the rest of the server is tired of your constant trashtalk. Idc. You never trashtalk me personally, because you know I'll farm you, but its like watching you trying to win the special Olympics flaming random after random.

Doesnt matther guys i will still report abuser.

Report everyone then.

1. Tinybaz for doing 70k extra random DMG from Pyroblast and for abusing dragons breath on tolvir,

2. Russian mage for doing frozen ORB into poly,

3. Abweex for reading in combat

4. Noneedholy for using light well when it can't be killed, and for abusing psyfiend when it was bugged, and for using dominate mind which is bugged and can't be tremored.

5. Allahuakbatz & Markzxy for using broken charge paths that shouldn't be possible. This is a stupid bug, and allows him to be impossible to kite on maps like blades edge, where he abuses and does stupidly long, broken charges,

6. Report Noneeddruid for abusing warrior fear symbiosis even though it is bugged and doesn't break from damage in first 3 seconds.

Everyone abuse. Including you on every character. So you're asking for a ban for yourself with this post lol :D

dionysus tells lies about me 24/7

Cute lol.

But kid please, IDC about you. Stop riding my dick and I won't have to reply to you.

Before yesterday when I farmed you (which is the only reason you're mad making this post) I'd barely even logged online in 3-4 weeks.

You are the one obsessing about me lol.

Cogu even told me how much you were obsessing with Tinybaz over me and what age was on Skype, lol. Its pathetic..

Really Noneed, you sunk to all-time new lows in this thread... And for you thats saying something.

Very sad.

P.s. - Wrote on my mobile phone since I'm on train to for tonight. But if I need to reply or edit anything I'll do it in later tonight/tomorrow. Peace.

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 2
Wrote on my mobile phone

hahahahahahhaah

Nolifer

Tbh all what i saw here in this thread. Like Wall of text etc. just prooves me that you are obsessed.

Get your 4 nerdy friends to tell lies on here for you

uhm okay this guys arent even my "mates" but okay.

frostshotz your a nerd

4ED37D41CE1274159372158787584_pic-r-1446757549977cc6468c507.jpg.jpg?versionId=MmXrm_B5nAnw8RrvGgZWIPz7tk5Rs.5a

Edited by Noneedholy
Bind Elemental is a pretty famous bug in the higher (maybe lower too but i don't know anyone there that uses Bind Elemental) brackets, which can often screw over Mages / Shamans. This should be fixed, and i'm pretty sure that if you hit the pet while it's bound it won't break.
The Dionysus squad = who? Kennyart? Akuyama? Abu? Repitch? Felxprod? Lol i dont even play with them.

So? I haven't even played with anyone from the forums nor seen them ingame.

1. Tinybaz for doing 70k extra random DMG from Pyroblast and for abusing dragons breath on tolvir,

2. Russian mage for doing frozen ORB into poly,

3. Abweex for reading in combat

4. Noneedholy for using light well when it can't be killed, and for abusing psyfiend when it was bugged, and for using dominate mind which is bugged and can't be tremored.

5. Allahuakbatz & Markzxy for using broken charge paths that shouldn't be possible. This is a stupid bug, and allows him to be impossible to kite on maps like blades edge, where he abuses and does stupidly long, broken charges,

6. Report Noneeddruid for abusing warrior fear symbiosis even though it is bugged and doesn't break from damage in first 3 seconds.

You report someone without any proof.How can he EXACTLY report these guys without even seeing them?

Everyone abuses fear as a warr or rdru anyways

Frostshotz is bulgarian lol,bulgarian people are called tatars because they were stupid in the past and were sucking dicks to the nazis.Frostshotz is a tatar who just licks someones butthole xD (Noneedholy's).Plus you are from x100 and you are playing destro lock with 2k max rating,tatars suck in this game so much and their language is shit imo...If i was Frostshotz's father i will definetely whoop his ass every day with a cable...You licking asshole chimp,and Noneedholy you are abusing every spell on every class you play and you just shittalk...If i was Juster i would ban you forever ingame and forum
  • Like 2
Frostshotz is bulgarian lol,bulgarian people are called tatars because they were stupid in the past and were sucking dicks to the nazis.Frostshotz is a tatar who just licks someones butthole xD (Noneedholy's).Plus you are from x100 and you are playing destro lock with 2k max rating,tatars suck in this game so much and their language is shit imo...If i was Frostshotz's father i will definetely whoop his ass every day with a cable...You licking asshole chimp,and Noneedholy you are abusing every spell on every class you play and you just shittalk...If i was Juster i would ban you forever ingame and forum

lol'd

Trolling level:

FailFish/0

Really is new record of sadness for you Noneed - tryharding to get anyone better than you banned.

If only you could do one of these things:

1. Get Better so You Always Win vs Me

Or

2. Get a life

Maybe then you'd finally stop being obsessed with what anyone else is doing on PandaWoW.

Your replies don't even make sense, you just reply for the sake of it lol. Go ahead keeping spamming meaningless trash talk about how great and innocent you are and how Dionysus abuse. Everyone believe it.

Jk.

Really IDC about you, but stop trying to get all players higher rated than you banned for shit that you do already anyway. How many times you abuse lightwell on your priest?

And off they knew it would bug, but they did it anyway, then they popped all damage CDs and tried to get kill each time I fell through lol

I got clips on my stream of you abusing as: Warrior , Rdruid, and Hpriest.

Even today Nonned and baz abused dragons breath FIVE TIMES in ONE game to make me fall through the pillar..

Option 1:

If you want links just ask and you can get banned too, like 99.9% of the server who use spells knowing that they are bugged. :)

Or

Option 2:

You can stop being a salty reject for once.

The Only reason he hasn't already been banned is because while he acts like a 6 year cunt of a child to us, he is on he knees sucking Juster's cock. Sad.

Edited by Bapss
Typical from you maybe.. Notice how nobody else argues with me? Meanwhile you are trash talking someone new everyday lol

You're a fucking sad cunt. Take a break from forums and Pandawow for once nerd

Noone argues with you because you aren't a 100% mode cunt.

And if you really didn't care, you'd just not reply.