WoW Model Viewer Error

Edelweiss323

Follow this Guide please.

Did you even read what TS wrote?

OnTopic; I've tried the old versions and latest ones, tried to move my Pandawow files etc. Tried everything, looked on forums about it, there's nothing. Apperantly "we" don't have TOC files.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links , so if it's any problem, please let me know to edit.
It's legal.

Thanks a lot , but I didn't mean the WoD models, just the Model Viewer (like Photoshop) .

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links , so if it's any problem, please let me know to edit.

WoW Model Viewer : https://wowmodelviewer.atlassian.net/wiki/display/WMV/Download+WoW+Model+Viewer This one.

I just want to extract with it the data from Pandawow (chars and all) to edit pictures. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ... :( so I can't make it work . Ok. Thanks for letting me know .

Edited by Edelweiss323

So im working with this program and also photoshop and i did alot of graphic designs for the pandawow players the problem is if u download it as a launcher(i mean the game) it wont open all files the best way is = install the full warlods of draenor from the battlenet launcher and run it.

• 1 year later...

I've got my WoD WMV to work now, I'm redownloading MoP client(Full Game) and I got Legion. All of them working correctly with no errors whatsoever.

Download WoD client fully( I reco to get it from Fstorm, since it's retail fully ) After that dm me, I cba writing everything since it's a bit confusing thing.