Greetings from a WoTLK Hero x)

Xenomorphy

Hello everyone. Hardcore WoTLK multiclass player here, mostly known for playing Warrior on Arena-T*********/Gamer-D******* under the names Wreckk/Xenomorphic (and a bunch of other names). Just wanted to say Hi to people and socialize a bit. I'm ussualy a WoTLK lover and know it perfectly inside out, but lately i've been so fed up with it. Pretty much done everything there is to do there. Im looking for something new and fancy to me such as this server & expansion. I'm pretty much first time MoP so everything is pretty interesting and fun for now. I'd like to do some high rated arenas on here mainly interested in 3s. (2v2 heroes suck!). As I've said my main class is a warrior on a known PvP server (I won't repeat names because im not sure if I am allowed to 'advertise') My experience in PvP is 3103 2v2 and / 2635 3v3 as Warrior. So yeah if anyone is interested in some fun/casual/rating push arenas just hit me up ingame. I have two chars 550 Boomy with 544 Feral and decent Resto gears Xenømørphy or my Warrior 544 ilvl or so Xenømørphic. I don't mind the comps I can pretty much play everything. I would prefer a good Resto druid or something like WMD/WMP/WLP (I generally dislike TSg's KFc's and other retarded setups) in 3s, but I would most probabbly prefer skilled/good atitude players no matter the class. I won't lie I have 2 weekish CASUAL! Experience on this patch from mostly playing after work, but I also believe I have a really strong knowledge of PvP (not necessarily perfect MoP specifics, but yeah I know how to play in general. It's only a matter of little time to grow I learn extremely fast and realise mistakes at a insane rate. Already pushed 2k rating with randoms from Eng channel just by capping on reset). So this is kinda getting long sorry for my shitty introduction im not very good at this.

http://www.twitch.tv/wreckktv

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/pv.php?t=3&l=Wreckk - Go easy on those movies. They are practically almost 5 years old and horrible.

- Game vs Fnoberz Jpeg Zage (with a random from DuoQ)

- Random game vs Drainer's WLP (Highest in that season)

Anyhow contant me on forums or ingame If anyone is interested. I am Bulgarian with very fluent English. I can also speak a bit of Serbian and Russian. So yeah enjoy your game people. See you all in the arena (If I find a partner) hopefully!

Edit: What an idiot I am. I forgot to mention I play Alliance on x100 realm. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. If anyone could move it to the appropriate section would be nice. (x100 Arena Section I guess?)

Cheers. :)

Edited by Xenomorphy

trust me, this is not the server you want to play.. Server full of non english speaking russians with downsyndrom or irl look-alike spanish monkeys. It will give you cancer, play wotLk its more worth than spending your time on a server like this + the staff of this server is brain afk and dont speak english except google translate english.. or support us #OpPandaWoW #WeAreAnonymus Edited by Chivy
  • Like 1

Chiv and all variations from it should never be allowed on this forum again. You literally broke 5 of our forum rules in a single sentence.

You think you are someone by going around the forums and telling people shit no one cares about. This is what i think of this servers rules:

tumblr_nqyrlopGBo1uw1igoo1_500.gif

Anyways, this server won't last long. It has been targeted by a group of hackers since ages for scuming their players, thats why it has recently lags / forums where taken down etc. But good luck with your big mouth and non existing brain on talking shit on forums. Just wait and you will see.

lol i agree with chivy server rules are shit but the hacking shit is something that i'm not so sure of, btw uragannu i don't care if i broke the rules the server is more shitty then ever so a ban wont make a diffrence

cheers,KAPA btw welcome to the server

Edited by kapa45

Welcome!

So here's a brief guide:

Russians- they don't naturally speak anything else other than russian so don't wonder if you can't understand shit (ще ги разбереш някой ден :) )

Forget about PvE gear, you won't get accepted into raids without atleast 522 gear which is BG gear, 550 is the arena gear.

10min ques on alliance, as opposed to insta ques on horde

And pretty much gl winning any bg, there's no teamwork here.

And finding a decent arena partner.

Enjoy your stay!

lol i agree with chivy server rules are shit but the hacking shit is something that i'm not so sure of, btw uragannu i don't care if i broke the rules the server is more shitty then ever so a ban wont make a diffrence

cheers,KAPA btw welcome to the server

-I don't agree with certain rules either, but they are there and need to be respected.

-If the server is bad, leave it. Play another project. Somehow, the thousands of players active here are enjoying it, or they would leave. Your free criticism could push new people out of the server before they even try it, wich is bad for everyone. If you don't like something, simply leave.

The server right now is just for casual players who like doing bgs some raids and some casual arenas . You cant be competitive here cause bugs>skills . If you think that's not true you are simply dumb . So for a wotlk arena-t@@@@@nt hero I wouldn't recommend this server . This server is total crap when it comes to high level pvp. Nothing else to say .

There is no wonder why most of the serious retail pvpers (if not all of them) left this server and most of them played for 1-2 months.

-I don't agree with certain rules either, but they are there and need to be respected.

-If the server is bad, leave it. Play another project. Somehow, the thousands of players active here are enjoying it, or they would leave. Your free criticism could push new people out of the server before they even try it, wich is bad for everyone. If you don't like something, simply leave.

isnt it sad that i enjoy ashran more than pandawow atm ?

Barely got home from work just now. Bunch of pages to read and shiz. @Repitchx Sure man let's go for it. I can play a mage pretty good indeed, but I've never touched one on mop nor have one at the moment, but just from facing some decent mages as boomkin I can see how faceroll mages have been made zZ. As for the Rogue/Boomy offer I'm up for it. I actually already played a bunch of games with Jassy. He said I did better than people who play MoP over a year for a first time mop guy so I guess im aight. For everyone else who is concerned about me having a bad opinion about server and rage quitting - Thank you for your honest opinions, but even if it's tons worse than what im used to.. It's just new and thats what I like at the moment. Besides I don't get discouraged or scared of bugs faceroll comps whatsoever I just workaround that. You need to learn to deal with things if you wanna get high. :P
  • Like 1