this is just a suggestion

Repitchx

make it so dampening start ticking instantly when game starts? this goes only for healer vs healer teams

double dps is fast paced enough. altho i wouldnt mind it to do so, but whats ur opinion, guyz?

#prayforrussia

1 like = 1 russian kid saved from starvation

Terrible idea, make it so dampening is always at 50% when the game starts, and just goes upwards.I play a resto shaman, and it's just retarded how even with 70% dampening i can out heal the damage that the other team is doing.Battle fatigue isn't completely fixed, even tough the say it is.

>50% Dampening right away>Scales upwards from that moment that the arena starts.

This isn't a "blizzlike" or anywhere close to retail, so no need to make it like that from the get go.

• Like 1

Terrible idea, make it so dampening is always at 50% when the game starts, and just goes upwards.I play a resto shaman, and it's just retarded how even with 70% dampening i can out heal the damage that the other team is doing.Battle fatigue isn't completely fixed, even tough the say it is.

>50% Dampening right away>Scales upwards from that moment that the arena starts.

This isn't a "blizzlike" or anywhere close to retail, so no need to make it like that from the get go.

We don't need custom server, better to be closer to retail than custom.

--Could be a good idea like WoD Damp/HealComp.

Only thing I'd like to see done with dampening, is cap it at 70%.

It was 60% on retail, but really would like to see it capped at 75% max, so that it isn't 100% down to the dps to win (which is a bit of a problem currently).

Other than that all is good. :)

It was 60% on retail' date=' but really would like to see it capped at 75% max, so that it isn't 100% down to the dps to win (which is a bit of a problem currently).[/quote']

no it wasnt.

Also a reason why double combat rogue was viable. Dampening is working as intended here.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dampening

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Arena_PvP_system

This is actually the best idea since 80% of the combos here are healer + dps and 80% end up in dampening. Until dampening it's just wasted time... and it's not custom because on retail it is like that atm.

idk why ppl QQ about 2s here. .. 2s is just a unbalanced bracket and 98% on highrating played heal + dps

deal with it :)

seems like you never played retail. It worked great on retail, the only bug here is that some healers are healing for too much.

Edited by Noneedholy

that's a terrible idea, you do realize certain healers suck dick in dampening right? for an example, lock teams and warrior teams will dominate even harder than they already do.

Make games start at 90% dampening. Nothing I can't heal through. Kappa

My opinion: No. I play Boomy/demo. If I started in dampening, that means - a struggle to heal in a very start vs warr/mw or any retarded comp like that. That would create a certain circle of imbalance for comps like this. Just, no, sorry.

Make games start at 90% dampening. Nothing I can't heal through. Kappa

My opinion: No. I play Boomy/demo. If I started in dampening, that means - a struggle to heal in a very start vs warr/mw or any retarded comp like that. That would create a certain circle of imbalance for comps like this. Just, no, sorry.

It's redirected to HEALER combination.

that's a terrible idea, you do realize certain healers suck dick in dampening right? for an example, lock teams and warrior teams will dominate even harder than they already do.

Since 80% of healer dps matches end up in dampening, why does it matter dampening starts faster?

I guess you like to fuck around for 10 mins for nothing, cause you can't kill shit without dampening.