Chaos Wave (Dark Soul Scaling)

Garodar

Name of the spell: Chaos Wave

Link: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=124916/chaos-wave

Issue with the spell: Damage of the spell does not scale properly with mastery.

Item Level: 496

Gear: Tyrannical Gladiator's gear without any procs, enchants or gems, or glyphs. Tested on a dk with same gear, without any defensives, enchants, glyphs, or procs.

Mastery:

14.75%

44.11% (Meta)

44.75% Dark Soul

134.11% Dark Soul + Meta

Chaos Wave

14540 (Dark Soul)

How it is at the moment:

8944 + 60% = 14310,4 (The closest damage percentage that I could find)

How it should be:

8944 + 90% = 16993,6

How it should be: The damage should scale properly with mastery. Correct me if I made a mistake somewhere, or mods, lock this topic if you think I made a mistake in calculation because my math is pretty limited.

Priority: 7/10 - A baseline of the demonology burst, altough not a very popular one. Would be still awesome to see it fixed.

I've been less active in the forums and in-game since I left, but it is good to see that there are still people interested in making the server better.

Garodar, I recommend you using the webarchive's time machine to get some spells' formula and also look at gamepedia - wowpedia's changelogs to see any additions to a spell, because not all formulas are on the web right now.

Hope this helps if you intend to run more tests!

~Also leaving this here for future references

I've been less active in the forums and in-game since I left, but it is good to see that there are still people interested in making the server better.

Garodar, I recommend you using the webarchive's time machine to get some spells' formula and also look at gamepedia - wowpedia's changelogs to see any additions to a spell, because not all formulas are on the web right now.

Hope this helps if you intend to run more tests!

~Also leaving this here for future references

Thank you, but I have no clue how to calculate formulas for these 2 spells because they should be physical damage and not magical. That needs to be fixed in order to make a proper report.