idk maybe it's retarded

dontbotherit

first of all gm's /staff or pandawow admins don't close the thread unless flood/spam

so i played mw just to try it out and i've been in this bg as usual russian players afk at begining after doing 5vs1 and wining i checked the bg board and i did 20m heals as mw monk i played mop 5.4.8 and don't you think mw heals here a bit retarded or just too op i mean i'm not even full grivous and mw's didn't rule 5.4.8

so explanation from someone and pls i'm not in the mood to hear tiggar47 today

Are you running with RjW?

RJW are a bit "bugged" If you use it when there's a lot of enemies/team mates, around you. You basically spawn A LOT orbs/sphere's, that's one of my explaination. I'm not really sure about anything else.

Also, in 2's. Suddenly I only see Warrior/MwMonk. Looking for an explaination for that.

nop.

MW heals are bugged as fuck. MW isnt supposed to 10-100% you in 1 global. This is retarded and i dont want to mention the orb healing ;)

I mean in a bg, for example, couldnt you as a 515 ilvl warrior top the damage done in most bgs? Or like 20 million damage done with enough time? And yes mws heals are kinda bugged but again, i just mean most healing classes can do a sht load of healing done with enough time in a bg n.n

the bg lasted pretty much 8-12minuts so it wasn't that long most other healers top healing was 1m heal

You didn't heal 20 million per cast or something dumb like that, all your teammates together lost 20 million hp and you healed them up so just healing them up isn't hard when you have your ale hots and so on, its not really about how much you can heal, its about how much hp everyone can lose before the bg ends, because healing 1 person from 10% to 100% doesn't take much more than 7-8 seconds for a starter geared.

mhm i'd like to say no i didn't heal anybody i just did 5vs1 most of the bg time frost dk bm hunter mage and warrior and paladin so it's because of that they we're focusing me all the time while my team got the flag i think nemi answers it all i mean in 20sec with rjw none stop i could spam like 12-13orbs and just to remind i have only main set for greivous and pride wep and tyrannical off sets

and jonte i'm not that stupid i played the fucking retail for 2years straight and still even now so i know that i didn't heal 20million heals per cast the totall heals i did in the bg are 20million -_-

Edited by dontbotherit

mhm i'd like to say no i didn't heal anybody i just did 5vs1 most of the bg time frost dk bm hunter mage and warrior and paladin so it's because of that they we're focusing me all the time while my team got the flag i think nemi answers it all i mean in 20sec with rjw none stop i could spam like 12-13orbs and just to remind i have only main set for greivous and pride wep and tyrannical off sets

With all your hots up, RJW and shooting mist + enveloping mist your heals are sick, and most people in bbs are just generally bad too, like most of them don't even know that they have a kick ability, and i doubt all those 5 people was 550, I'm not saying MWs heals aren't bugged, but it isn't hard to survive something like that in a BG.