more horde guildes

dontbotherit

i played horde for a while now and mostly there is like 1/10 english guildes on all the fucking horde what i'm saying is alliance wont make you rich alliance wont give you anything unless you all just love the human racial do you think blizzard maked the fucking horde for nothing this is wow stop bragging about a single racial it wont make you 2k rated grow up boys and ye it's for fun realm in 100x there are some english guildes

peace

Let's say it like this.

Realm xfun faction reasons:

First of all xfun is mostly PvP

More people are Alliance because of their overall mobility/strategy, the reason is their racial = PvP

Less people are Horde because everybody is Alliance, for the racial.

"Peace"

It's not game breaking, it just brings more "mobility/strategy"

Humans use 2 offensive trinkets making u have minimum 60% pvp power

And give proc and /use to increase your main attribute, a lot more.

I don't get exactly why you created this thread..?

I played horde @ x100 and i had a guild there , then i started playing alliance cause i met some people and now we do PvE there, I still hop on to horde from time to time to check how's the stuff going but i have to admit that horde is lower populated on x100 :c

i already lost hope though i now beleive ppl cannot live without a single racial what if it didn't exist what about undead racial

I play both factions. I dont give a sh!t about racials. 1 proc less won't ruin my damage. But, nerds here care about every percentage of damage they can get from profitable races such as humans. :P

first of all i meant fun realm and jesus how much horde do we have on fun 30%even more so you're saying 3 guilds would get all the fucking english ppl at once

Thrallmar and Mercenaries for Hire combined have like 4k members, and pretty much all of them are English, always over 20 people online, idk.