International Staff-Members are a joke

Jonte

There was " , " before it not a " . " therefore it doesn't really matter if i type it in caps or not. Once again .... not writing an essay + not trying to be perfect and on top of that its not a big mistake so 90% of the people ignore it.

Just made PopCorn*Confirmed by Cogman*

I am wondering your stupidty.I wish I had your brain to rest a little bit.

Now R.I.P your Grammar.You made 30000 grammatical mistakes until now.So we can say your grammar sucks, when you said that to meh ;).

https://www.englishclub.com/writing/caps0.htm

Now R.I.P your Grammar.You made 30000 grammatical mistakes until now.So we can say your grammar sucks, when you said that to meh ;).

Damn, you can't even count. Lol.

You made more mistakes than him though, not to mention you're 'british'.

That link just proves me right since the letter " i " was used after the " , " so it doesn't need to be in Caps. And besides, my grammar is better than yours that's for sure :*

And once again ... Not writing an essay , therefore don't expect me to go full on perfect mode with typing since i don't care about those small mistakes nor does the world care.

Even the people which are from London / England use non capital " i " ;) Therefore Denied.

That link just proves me right since the letter " i " was used after the " , " so it doesn't need to be in Caps. And besides, my grammar is better than yours that's for sure :*

And once again ... Not writing an essay , therefore don't expect me to go full on perfect mode with typing since i don't care about those small mistakes nor does the world care.

Even the people which are from London / England use non capital " i " ;) Therefore Denied.

Now you want to correct whole language.I LOL on your pity life mate.

Now you want to correct whole language.I LOL on your pity life mate.

Every post.Every goddamn time. You just had to. You're fucking obsessed with him.

I know it's hard, but... you need to believe.Remove your Weegee wallpaper from your room.Stop fapping to him all day.Seriously, leave the guy alone.

jk, you should fuck off.This thread turned into aids because of you.

Every post.Every goddamn time. You just had to. You're fucking obsessed with him.

I know it's hard, but... you need to believe.Remove your Weegee wallpaper from your room.Stop fapping to him all day.Seriously, leave the guy alone.

jk, you should fuck off.This thread turned into aids because of you.

That's what happens when he comments on it , he's acting like a smartass all the time ;D , but dw , i love to give attention to kids like him since they need it!

Please people, do NOT spam this topic with unecessary stuff.

This "complaint" does ofcourse apply to all staff members, not specific ones. I do mistakes too, even if it wasn't meant for me.

---

This thread will be CLOSED if there's useless stuff included, in the comments.

Our International Staff members speak more than 1 foreign language, how many can you speak and write?

Also, International doesn't mean English. Some mods specialize in spanish, or french or handle small communities of various other languages.

Edited by uraganuu