Good Addons

tiggar47

Forgot one, MoveAnything is a great addon, the name says it all, you can move literally everything on your screen and customize however you want, it does the same job as several others. I highly recommend it.

I'v installed bartender with ElvUI it completly destroyed my wow.I needed to reinstall it.Then I installed bartender alone then nothing was in order nor the addon was working and I triple checked the correct version.

I had this problem you have to set it up then disable the bartender bars type /ec or click the C on the minimap to configure your Elv UI

I had this problem you have to set it up then disable the bartender bars type /ec or click the C on the minimap to configure your Elv UI

Bartender also doesn't work with or without ElvUI.It completly destroys blizzards default UI nor the addon works.I don't know why.I triple checked version.

This is what it does,I tryed to configure it but it stays the same. http://prntscr.com/9dmx9n

Completly deletes all my action bar keybinds and changes letter&number fonts.

Edited by tiggar47

Have you tried clicking the beer icon at minimap? If that doesn't help then i can help you through Skype in 1-2 hours and we'll make it work!

Tryed don't help still the same.

VialCooldowns is really helpful.

MoveAnything

LortiUI

Thanks.I will check LortUI,I allready use those two.

Does anyone have any Addons for Ui or Combat or combat text addons to recommend me.

Let me hear what you got.I use only few.

Please don't flood the thread xD

I came from the past to answer this thread.

Use GladiatorlosSA, Quartz if you play above 150 ms, button forge if you have a shit ton of keybinds(like I do, I have 103 keybinds), and cooldowns on nameplates(this is the name of the addon)/vial cooldowns which is important for jukes and to time your burst.

I recommend you using nothing else since it is very likely to slow your input time and because this is pretty much everything you need for PvP(in my opinion).