Insulting me/relatives family members

1. Name of the user. Atimihcab

2. Link of his profile. http://forum.pandawow.ru/member.php?u=59188

3. Paragraph of the forum rules which has been broken by the user. 2.10 , 2.4. , 2.3. , 2.8. , 2.11 , 2.12 , 2.22

4. Link on the message with violation. http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=160139&page=3 http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=161856 http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=162406&page=2&p=995924&posted=1#post995924 http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=163290&p=999757#post999757

5. Additonal information: "Care".This guy needs to teach few lessons about randomly insulting people specialy family members.

This is really immature act from a forum user.

Edited by tiggar47
And how is your behaving mature can you tell me, when you can't take measures for yourself and defend yourself you are being the biggest pussy i have seen in my life, i don't doubt they bully you in school and make fun of you or neither do your parents love you, if i was them i would give you up for adoption fucking disgrace, i spit on your grave and then piss on it fucking dickbrained pussy in the SOUL, that's what you will be known ass.
And how is your behaving mature can you tell me, when you can't take measures for yourself and defend yourself you are being the biggest pussy i have seen in my life, i don't doubt they bully you in school and make fun of you or neither do your parents love you, if i was them i would give you up for adoption fucking disgrace, i spit on your grave and then piss on it fucking dickbrained pussy in the SOUL, that's what you will be known ass.

holy shit kid got salty in less than 2 posts, new world record

holy shit kid got salty in less than 2 posts' date=' new world record[/quote']

I will cut your anus appart like a cross and then shove that salt so you can suffer, fucking retarded community, and it's not from 2 posts i have been here for 2 fucking years, i have seen more pussies like this twat here, he just crosses the line

Edited by Hjorhji San
I will cut your anus appart like a cross and then shove that salt so you can suffer, fucking retarded community, and it's not from 2 posts i have been here for 2 fucking years, i have seen more pussies like this twat here, he just crosses the line

apart*

and how the fuck do you cut when you dont even have a brain to locate it?

well i hope your mom gets black'd by 1000000 niggers,fuck your mom she should've swallowed you...fucking kid copying Licher's rogue guide and has 15 "report a user" threads.WELL I FUCKING Hope you die till tomorrow and ur mom and everyone u fucking mongloid chimp cancerhead,and yeah i hope your lil sister gets molested by some 50 old ass nigger pedo with his 25cm dick,and i fucking hope you get kidnapped and killed.I repeat your mom sucks dicks and she is mentally retarded irl that got black'd by 1000000 niggers.
This is getting immature. Ati, Hjor leave the guy alone.

You guys are more worth wasting your time on playing or surfing somewhere else, than wasting your time on writing to this guy's thread.

Immature?

Really Nemifest Immature, this crossed a line from immature behavior to mentaly unstable.

This is getting immature. Ati, Hjor leave the guy alone.

You guys are more worth wasting your time on playing or surfing somewhere else, than wasting your time on writing to this guy's thread.

really ? i mean really ? only because you hate tiggar you gonna support this retarded guys ? Yes i mean Ati and hjor.. this guys obv. got raped when they were little childs otherwise i cant explain it to myself that they are talking so much fucking bullshit. Trying to insult as best as they can and act like fucking mentally challanged monkey. You and ur friends, disgusting ! Nemifest grow up. I guess a mod like you who just support 12y old rage kiddies shouldn't be in the position to decide about ANYTHING here.

i spit on your grave and then piss on it fucking dickbrained pussy in the SOUL' date=' that's what you will be known ass.[/quote']

Fuck man your the biggest pussy around here. Talking shit and blaming so hard over the internet is just sad. Hope i'll have the chance to meet retards like you irl. Keep talking shit behind ur screen but yeah i can imagine how you look irl. Sorry guys but that was the truth. Pce i'm not discussing with retards

Edited by Noneedholy
really ? i mean really ? only because you hate tiggar you gonna support this retarded guys ? Yes i mean Ati and hjor.. this guys obv. got raped when they were little childs otherwise i cant explain it to myself that they are talking so much fucking bullshit. Trying to insult as best as they can and act like fucking mentally challanged monkey. You and ur friends, disgusting ! Nemifest grow up. I guess a mod like you who just support 12y old rage kiddies shouldn't be in the position to decide about ANYTHING here.

I really can't believe that He/Nemifest is approving their act.And acting this cold, like defending them.

Im really dissapointed.

Fuck man your the biggest pussy around here. Talking shit and blaming so hard over the internet is just sad. Hope i'll have the chance to meet retards like you irl. Keep talking shit behind ur screen but yeah i can imagine how you look irl. Sorry guys but that was the truth. Pce i'm not discussing with retards

I agree.

Everything has limits, but this pff.Its over all limits.

i mean Ati and hjor.. these guys obv. got raped when they were little childs. Trying to insult as best as they can and act like fucking mentally challanged monkeys.

LOL Most brutal thing i've read for a long time.

• Like 1
really ? i mean really ? only because you hate tiggar you gonna support this retarded guys ? Yes i mean Ati and hjor.. this guys obv. got raped when they were little childs otherwise i cant explain it to myself that they are talking so much fucking bullshit. Trying to insult as best as they can and act like fucking mentally challanged monkey. You and ur friends, disgusting ! Nemifest grow up. I guess a mod like you who just support 12y old rage kiddies shouldn't be in the position to decide about ANYTHING here

I'm not "supporting" these guys.

Nor my friends, neither deciding anything, never said I hated Tiggar47. Though you can say what you think, I don't mind.

See the point of not trying to get this flooded.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE you fucking german piece of shit, do you really think i am fucking scared or disturbed by a no life small dicked son of a bitch such as you, from all those servers that you are rank 1 only thing that is properly workin is your fingers, perhaps you gonna start poking me, i wouldnt mind meeting you irl, but you would probably lose yourself 20 steps from leaving your house, since i dont doubt you havent seen daylight you piece of deserted crap

I feel that you get offended far too easily, and you're literally always looking for an excuse to report someone or comment about them/their grammar and your evidence is almost always bias.

The fact of the matter is you're just further exposing yourself to be an easily butthurt person.

Report thread created 23rd, reporting about a comment made 15 days prior... It's almost as if your time on the forum is spent making useless comments and looking for mistakes made by people so you can comment on it for your own self-esteem.

I can't say I don't do the same. Not going to lie, making comments like this is somewhat satisfying until you realise no-one cares about your opinion 3

• Like 1
Deielrion, would you let them insult your mother like that just because you reported him?

Would you? I don't think so.

To some people mother is universe.That is respect.

Those who don't know what is respect.Don't deserve to talk.

Well i will suggest you for you to keep your mother's dignity that you defend her, and not just trying to get them banned cause that won't do shit, rather make the situation worse.