PandaWoW Guide to Getting High Rated

Bapss

Hi guys,

some people have been requesting for me to post my long-awaited guide with tips on how to push rating on PandaWoW. And so without futher ado, here it is....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Get Rating on PandaWoW

Most importantly: Getting rating on PandaWoW is mostly ALL about dodging/sniping.

In 2s: Dodge any comp you might lose to (like Akuyama does and automatically log offline as soon as you see Neik/Shockwavejk log online).

In 3s: Just dodge the players with are better than you and then spam nolif4r queue into low rated, random teams (like how Федямортал, Awbeex and Coldsiemensx get their rating).

Follow these steps you'll be r1 in no time!

Hope you enjoyed my guide.

P.s. - If (Dodgeful Gladiator) Veynnzy, will kindly respond to "http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=161767&page=2"

If you're not being super faggots and tryhard dodging, prove it and give me a time/date that you will queue please :)
then I would really appreciate it.

Tired of this Russain WMS always dodging like pussys but still being stupid enough to trashtalk lol.

I just want them to stop dodge for one night. Just one!! That is all I ask!

Ty

- - - Updated - - -

All replies/opinions welcome :)

• Like 1

There's more to arena than just Gear! ^^

On PandaWoW: Sniping/dodging > All (Gear/skills/comp)

I'm gutted you closed that last thread before "(Dodgeful Gladiator) Awbeex/Vennzy" got a chance to tell us when he would queue. I hope he responds on this thread, but my bet would be on him continuing to run away and trashtalk elsewhere lol :(

Edited by Bapss

Haha.

Now look it

ALBOM (63 screenshots 2season arena):

NICE DODGE YE

WHAT DA HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hes that guy from that GODCOMB ? Nice screenshot btw ( the last one ) after you got rekd like 4-0 against me and my destro locks, we farmed you also as WMS and you upload a screen where you killed us when our shaman fell under map ? your a little tiny disgusting rat nothing else. Que 3s on your main and i'll show you how easy it is. Stop trashtalking dude and lets que 3s.

(even that you screenshot every single win against anyone proofs me u have problems irl)

Edited by Noneedholy

Haha.

Now look it

ALBOM (63 screenshots 2season arena):

NICE DODGE YE

Lol why are you linking screenshots of random teams which im not even in? At least include one of the rare wins you got vs me, or else you just look stupid.

And the question still stands:

P.s. - If (Dodgeful Gladiator) Awbeex/Veynnzy, will kindly respond to "http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=161767&page=2" then I would really appreciate it.

If you're not being super faggots and tryhard dodging, prove it and give me a time/date that you will queue please :)

So when you going to stop trashtalking for once and just queue?

I gaurantee if you spend 1 night of queueing vs me you will be 1500. :)

Acta non Verba

Edited by Bapss

WHAT DA HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hes that guy from that GODCOMB ? Nice screenshot btw ( the last one ) after you got rekd like 4-0 against me and my destro locks, we farmed you also as WMS and you upload a screen where you killed us when our shaman fell under map ? your a little tiny disgusting rat nothing else. Que 3s on your main and i'll show you how easy it is. Stop trashtalking dude and lets que 3s.

(even that you screenshot every single win against anyone proofs me u have problems irl)

Pussy BOMB

More overflow rating on Waramane server. KEEEEEEEEEEEEK Abuse mmr and Malaco banned u.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Lol why are you linking screenshots of random teams which im not even in? At least include one of the rare wins you got vs me, or else you just look stupid.

U suck in WLS with Neik and Тёмныйберлин on screenshots.

We farm u on Horde and on Aliance.

In anticomp suck. Just stfy

l2p fake cast 1998 year pussy

Lol @ Dodgeful Master Awbeex. Not only is he tryhard dodger ingame, he dodge my questions on here too like a pussy. :D

So when you going to stop trashtalking for once and just queue?

Why you so afraid to queue vs me? You rather play 500 games vs random teams for +2 rating per win then link 500 screenshots lol? :)

Just queue vs me and you can get +20 rating per win. Why so afraid lol? :D

u can played only in WLS with bugged damage warlock

others comps u so easy suck

close topic please

reason: these people need brains

oh look someone is scared. I spammqueued into every wls with baz or with my destro lock. I dont give a fuck. That is not an excuse m8

beside of that WMS is OP also on this server here.

u can played only in WLS with bugged damage warlock

others comps u so easy suck

close topic please

Lol why close topic? You don't like it because it tells the truth about how you get rating? Playing like a pussy and dodging all the time?

You even just admit you're scared to q vs my WLS because we farm you lol.

So sad :(

p.s. - still waiting on you to stop trashtalking for once and tell me when you're going to queue lmao :D

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you're not going to tell me when you queue and you just gonna dodge like a bitch, stop spamming on my thread pls. You just keep proving me right anyway lol by how scared you are to say you will queue vs me

oh look someone is scared. I spammqueued into every wls with baz or with my destro lock. I dont give a fuck. That is not an excuse m8

beside of that WMS is OP also on this server here.

We played MLS last season

Everyone said this setup op

Now we play WMS comp

Again, everyone is saying that this setup op

What will happen next?

Mark, where your title? Ah u dont have

Only on druid x100 2s master

Because Ring + Orb was broke as fuck, but I still farmed you as WLS and you dodge all season then too lol.

You will probably try and deny it, just like you will say you are not dodging now.

But it raises the question:

Then why won't you just say "okay, sure we will queue vs you.. Whenever we are next queue we tell you"?

There is only one answer: Because you aren't good enough to queue vs me, are always dodging, and nothing but talk :D

Now we play WMS comp

Again, everyone is saying that this setup op

yes both combs are op on that server.

with bugged damage warlock

lel.

Beside of that yeah i have only 1 rank one title on x100. FeelsBadMan but i dont give a shit. Just stop trashtalking and tell us when you want to que. We only want a simple answer on that question.

Just look my shaman on Arena-tournament cataslysm

(name Baiji) and stfy pussy

r2 mls and Malaco glad title for me and my mates :D

leave this worst topic with german and no country kids

http://armory.warmane.com/character/Baiji/Warsong/summary

Recent Activity

dafuq are you postin pics from fuckin AT lol

pwow is where real skill is at, retail doesnt count either

my g is broken, too lazy to copy paste