PandaWoW Guide to Getting High Rated

Bapss

@Awbeex when you que 3s ?

looooooool gl getting answer

Leave the poor kid alone, he already admitted he was afraid to q and was dodging. Unless he say more stupid stuff, we should leave him alone now. I don't want the kid to commit suicide lol

He did make a really good example of the player who has high rating but is a complete noob. So ty for the demonstration Dodgemasterx Awbeex :)

Edited by Bapss

That 183k dmg done by the mage is literally impossible to reach in arenas. It's hard even in BGs(not Kotmogu) with the Berserker buff....

I heard about this Baz guy being "best", but after seeing those numbers it's obvious he's cheating.

remember 160k ice lances in 5.4.2? best times xD

That 183k dmg done by the mage is literally impossible to reach in arenas. It's hard even in BGs(not Kotmogu) with the Berserker buff....

I heard about this Baz guy being "best", but after seeing those numbers it's obvious he's cheating.

wow uragunuu best mod whos QQing and shittalking around here. If you would have readed my last 129308902138912738123 comments to this picture i dont need to explain that again. BUT for retards who STILL dont understand it here last time i gonna post it :

- 190k pyro ? _----> 1 time 1 screen and that was made when he played with a war ( me - markzxy) with this stupid bugged banner + all trinket procs + buffs .
source: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=135126&page=4&highlight=reck+banner

for fuck sake atleast read my comments and stop posting more shit in here uragunuu thanks pce. God im so tired of explaining that all the time again. People like you who call someone abuser because of one screen rofl. Nvm i explained it and maybe its just hard for you to comprehend but anyways i dont give a single shit. Playing with a frostmage in 2s now and spit on everyone who said we only got rating because fire was bugged. I am 3k mmr as frostmage rdruid and its easy as fuck also OP as fuck. Still wondering what will come next here :)

Veynnzy, where were you before the Prideful season came here? Playing some other bugged Russian server? Cmon bro, i don't want to argue with anyone, but you're arguing that you're the best Shaman yet your link gets forced by a Lock comp in 2 minutes and you go oom vs MonkLS (WWLS) in 4 minutes? You weren't even cc'd often and you couldn't keep your team up, our Monk didn't even tunnel you! Bro, stop bullshitting us man, there's no point.

I don't see the point in acting mad anymore, i pissed off too many people with my shittalking, which is why i don't want to do it anymore, but please, shut the hell up.

• Like 1

Veynnzy, where were you before the Prideful season came here? Playing some other bugged Russian server? Cmon bro, i don't want to argue with anyone, but you're arguing that you're the best Shaman yet your link gets forced by a Lock comp in 2 minutes and you go oom vs MonkLS (WWLS) in 4 minutes? You weren't even cc'd often and you couldn't keep your team up, our Monk didn't even tunnel you! Bro, stop bullshitting us man, there's no point.

I don't see the point in acting mad anymore, i pissed off too many people with my shittalking, which is why i don't want to do it anymore, but please, shut the hell up.

why would you not link at 20% when you know a sb is comin

jk, dont argue with him, youre just wastin your time.he clearly doesnt know shit nor can do anythin vs you

g is broken, too lazy to copy and paste rn

Hey, I can't know how that number was performed. By the pure looks of it, it's a cheat. If the bug is also reported(bug report written), it could very well be bug abuse, wich again...is a form of cheating.

I don't care HOW it was made, as long as it breaks the normal-intended standards then it's against the rules. (We're also talking about a presumably best R1 mage here, so nobody can pretend he didn't know about the bug).

Again, I repeat, I base this judgement purely from what I see, as that is enough proof. One's opinion on what may or may not have happened doesn't really matter when applying rules to the letter.

I dont understand why all this rage under this shaman?

cuz he thinks hes god meanwhile hes not as good as he thinks and trashtalks everyone

- - - Updated - - -

@Bapss can you give me a guide on how to make such a popular thread in such a short time? it was christmas time, and yet you found a way to gather everyone to talk about Veynnzy! (error) 404 views in 1 day!

• Like 1

cuz he thinks hes god meanwhile hes not as good as he thinks and trashtalks everyone

- - - Updated - - -

@Bapss can you give me a guide on how to make such a popular thread in such a short time? it was christmas time, and yet you found a way to gather everyone to talk about Veynnzy! (error) 404 views in 1 day!

^^

^

^

^

• Like 1

GG they finally queued for once (on their alts mind you), and lost 6-0, then dodged.

It wasn't even close a single time.

Hence If they just queued for one night straight, or even 40 mins worth of queues they would be 1500 rated.

R1 team lmao. Yea good joke. Awbeex's only skill is dodging and sniping lol. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not gonna lie though - It ruins the 3s bracket, when only 2200 teams have the balls to queue into you, and the team that brag so much about being R1 spend all their time dodging you lol. :(

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 1

lol this kid bapps is so fucking retarded it hurts my penis...aren't you the guy who trashtalked noneedholy a month or 2 months ago? hhhhh and now you want to play with him? ommmagadd you should start running bapps or hit the gym because you are fat as fuck XDD,delete wow faker.and noneedholy go suck a big dick while your mom gets 10000 dicks in her vagina ;) .example of 2 idiots (bappz and noneed)...one is from uk and hes fat as fuck because mcdonalds and one is nazi hitler who hates jews X'D...suck big dick fakers .!. nazi and hotted piece of shit.and btw noneed learn simple english ;) it's not "betther" it's "better" but it's ok that ur parents didnt give u the opportunity to educate u,i understand you bro.FeelsBadNazi

Fatful Gladiator bapz

Nazihitler Gladiator noneed

Edited by Atimihcab
  • Like 1

lol this kid bapps is so fucking retarded it hurts my penis...aren't you the guy who trashtalked noneedholy a month or 2 months ago? hhhhh and now you want to play with him? ommmagadd you should start running bapps or hit the gym because you are fat as fuck XDD,delete wow faker.and noneedholy go suck a big dick while your mom gets 10000 dicks in her vagina ;) .example of 2 idiots (bappz and noneed)...one is from uk and hes fat as fuck because mcdonalds and one is nazi hitler who hates jews X'D...suck big dick fakers .!. nazi and hotted piece of shit.and btw noneed learn simple english ;) it's not "betther" it's "better" but it's ok that ur parents didnt give u the opportunity to educate u,i understand you bro.FeelsBadNazi

Fatful Gladiator bapz

Nazihitler Gladiator noneed

fucking rusnya :troll1: