Relative insults.

"Mother fucker, word that really has no meaning, because it can be used as a compliment just as easily as i can be used as as an insult." So according to Urban Dictionary, i don't see how you can point this out to exactly be a relative insult. And when you read Urban Dictionary's sentence examples, i can't find a single one that is meant towards someones relative.
"Mother fucker, word that really has no meaning, because it can be used as a compliment just as easily as i can be used as as an insult." So according to Urban Dictionary, i don't see how you can point this out to exactly be a relative insult. And when you read Urban Dictionary's sentence examples, i can't find a single one that is meant towards someones relative.

Here we go / http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=155437&highlight=LALIKOCHO / he got banned for that "mother fucker" meaning relative

The word "mother fucker" doesn't even have anything to do with your mother, "An insult or an explitive, addressing somebody who sleeps someone's mother." also a statement by Urban Dictionary, where they explain that the word "mother fucker" isn't directly to your mother, unless they say that it's meant to your mother, then it could be anyones mother, if i should be clear enough, he could besaying that you have sex with his mother and not your own.
The word "mother fucker" doesn't even have anything to do with your mother, "An insult or an explitive, addressing somebody who sleeps someone's mother." also a statement by Urban Dictionary, where they explain that the word "mother fucker" isn't directly to your mother, unless they say that it's meant to your mother, then it could be anyones mother, if i should be clear enough, he could besaying that you have sex with his mother and not your own.

But what do you want from me?i just reported and you and tide trying to defend the guy who called me mother fucker lol.

If you saw my report to Szapoppin, you can see how he get banned for "mother fucker"

But what do you want from me?i just reported and you and tide trying to defend the guy who called me mother fucker lol.

If you saw my report to Szapoppin, you can see how he get banned for "mother fucker"

I'm trying to make sure he doesn't get punished for something he shouldn't. And i see him getting punished and not directly banned, he probably got muted, and he probably got muted for either insulting you or for obscene speech.