Shockwave 10/10

bloodknight2012

stop defending your class like you defend your virginity stupid ass nigger noneed i bet your parents are disappointed from you that you are failure irl,but hey they are proud of you because you workout your fingers by facerolling warrior stupid nazi piece of sheise ha ha ha...fix warrior dmg justerino please,let noneednazi cry for 10 years...fat nigger irl i hope you get molested by 50 year old jew pedo
  • Like 1
stop defending your class like you defend your virginity stupid ass nigger noneed i bet your parents are disappointed from you that you are failure irl,but hey they are proud of you because you workout your fingers by facerolling warrior stupid nazi piece of sheise ha ha ha...fix warrior dmg justerino please,let noneednazi cry for 10 years...fat nigger irl i hope you get molested by 50 year old jew pedo

Why are u still in this forum? Seriously. And ofcourse you're hotlingbling. Getting farmed in arena was to much for you, now you're just a pest in the forums. Sucks to be you man.. Really.

Why are u still in this forum? Seriously. And ofcourse you're hotlingbling. Getting farmed in arena was to much for you' date=' now you're just a pest in the forums. Sucks to be you man.. Really.[/quote']

Cause you all suck my unibrow dick aswell, i wish i would comp you irl with my brother, i would feed your guts to my village boi, the only time i comped some of your property was your mom, i havent even seen you in the first 50 pages of the ladder even less comp you.

• Like 1
those chars are from my brother's account ha ha ha.i'm playing resto druid and yeah i maybe got farmed from noneed with doomcryer only once but i farmed him 10 times when he play with chiv ha ha ha..and btw,deathskin i never seen u in arena vs me xD i only see crying about hunter explosive shot well you don't know how to counter it sadly...btw cr is 2.9k if you wanna know my char ing see ladder ha ha ha rats play warr only and get 3k well eazy for u faceroll go play rdruid ha ha ha nazi piece of fucks and tatars
i havent even seen you in the first 50 pages of the ladder

tell me your ingame name.

but i farmed him 10 times

also tell me your name ingame

wait what ? is he this druid ?

Выше

this guy who get permanently farmed when he was playing with a hunter against me and dion ? wow such a bad story

you suck

this guy was asking me 24/7 for arenas hahaha ur so shit dude holy moly

i only see crying about hunter explosive shot well you don't know how to counter it

xDDD counter explosive shot LMFAOOO hes playing with a hunter and dont even know how hunter works ... i lost my things

#pandawowthings

go play rdruid

i did and rekt you with doomcryer.

end of story.

Playing rdruid hunter and complain about warriors, you are such a bad player thats all. Hunter is doing 3 times more dmg than on retail with the explosive shot bug right now and you complain about a warrior ? Really ? roflmao

Edited by Noneedholy
those chars are from my brother's account ha ha ha.i'm playing resto druid and yeah i maybe got farmed from noneed with doomcryer only once but i farmed him 10 times when he play with chiv ha ha ha..and btw,deathskin i never seen u in arena vs me xD i only see crying about hunter explosive shot well you don't know how to counter it sadly...btw cr is 2.9k if you wanna know my char ing see ladder ha ha ha rats play warr only and get 3k well eazy for u faceroll go play rdruid ha ha ha nazi piece of fucks and tatars

4/10-little too obvious at the end

Cause you all suck my unibrow dick aswell, i wish i would comp you irl with my brother, i would feed your guts to my village boi, the only time i comped some of your property was your mom, i havent even seen you in the first 50 pages of the ladder even less comp you.

You haven't seen me in the first 50 pages? XD. Check again bro.

:Edit imbecile, you play with a fucking hunter and you're talking shit? Please dude go fucking drown yourself. + I have every right to cry about explosive shot (Not saying I'm crying well I am ;P deal with it.) you think it's fun for a warrior to not be able to eat traps? because you can't intervene reflect for hunters to not get their lock n load prock that causes them to spamm explosive shot and stack it so it does over 100k. These 2 bugs have caused 1.5k huntes to become 3k hunters. + As a druid you don't even need to do jack shit, unless you face a good warrior then you actually have to play the fucking game. Tell me how sad is that really? The only rdruid who has actually reached top 10 this season as a legit druid is actually noneed, yes he plays rdruid/mage which if played well is really hard to beat. But atleast there skill is actually requiered. I honestly don't know why you're even talking. Sure you may be 2.9 but I would respect that more if you didn't play with a bugged spec.

Edited by Deathskin
typo