Lack of Staff Members.

Bizzlokr

I've noticed that currently this server isn't looking for more staff, but still there's only 1 Staff Member that actually do any work here...for example, the only Staff that does any work is Nemifest, as you can see on https://gyazo.com/c7aa4689ac9683fc8ad5224c4c974172 & https://gyazo.com/b2ef5ddf4ff4df158fad615b637543f0 Nemifest is the only one doing any work, and i believe there should be another Named Weegee? With only Nemifest doing any work that makes the work harder for him and players Support here worse, which isn't good for the server. Maybe you should start looking for new/more Staff Members? If you really want the best for this server, you should really concider it. Cheers
  • Like 3

There are different sections in which we are active , I am mainly in Problems in the game / Other problems section And i answer tickets in-game , I have told Nemi at Skype that I am not good with things such as Emails So therefore he's on the http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=168 Section because he knows more about it than me.

I am usually in-game and like i said before at "Problems in the game / Other problems" But it depends when someone reloads the page and answers the Topic. Sometimes it can be me , and sometimes it can be Nemi. Nemi usually closes the Threads after solving them, and i leave them open for a day or two after i help a player to see of the problem is solved.

But there are no Rules about who is answering at which section , I have all 4 of the International Tech Support open on my Chrome and i check them daily and refresh them after like 10 - 20 minutes to check for the new topcis / thread. If see's them before me he will Respond faster than me.

Edited by Weegee

Still, 1 person isn't enough as a support on the forums for a server with a playerbase of 6000 players. I'm not saying that there's 6000 users on forums spamming threads, but the server do have 6000 players, and 1 support on the forums for a specific section doesn't seem to be enough, and to be honest, it doesn't seem professional either now when you read it to yourself. This server could also use an extra Game Master, because i've noticed that there have been several cases where players have waited 10-20 days before they got their email changed and such. This server is currently #1 MoP server, if the Admins want it to stay that way, they kinda need to get their shit together, excuse my choice of words. This servers players deserve better since there's actually alot of people donating to PandaWoW, they shouldn't have to wait 15+ days to get their email changed, and as far as i know, the only payment Staff Members are getting is in bonuses, so it's not like PandaWoW can't afford to hire more Staff Members. Sorry for the long comment.
  • Like 2

Still, 1 person isn't enough as a support on the forums for a server with a playerbase of 6000 players. I'm not saying that there's 6000 users on forums spamming threads, but the server do have 6000 players, and 1 support on the forums for a specific section doesn't seem to be enough, and to be honest, it doesn't seem professional either now when you read it to yourself. This server could also use an extra Game Master, because i've noticed that there have been several cases where players have waited 10-20 days before they got their email changed and such. This server is currently #1 MoP server, if the Admins want it to stay that way, they kinda need to get their shit together, excuse my choice of words. This servers players deserve better since there's actually alot of people donating to PandaWoW, they shouldn't have to wait 15+ days to get their email changed, and as far as i know, the only payment Staff Members are getting is in bonuses, so it's not like PandaWoW can't afford to hire more Staff Members. Sorry for the long comment.

There's a lot of cases where Moderatos can't do much , such as about the emails case ... Its sad that it takes a lot of time for players to get theirs problem solved but There are some cases / problems which are out of our reach. And i was innactive for a while (16 days if my memory serves me right) Because my pc died... That's why i wasn't able to answer on tickets in-game nor at forum Threads. But my pc got fixed and im helping in-game and here at forums as much as i can, But if i find something which i cant answer , i will Send them to the GM / Another mod which might know the answer and solution to it. But like i said before my PC died and that's the main result to my innactivity.

Weegee, I understand and i don't blame you or anything like that, i just think this serve lack of Staff, like, it would be really awesome to be able to get a in-game live chat from a GM in less than an hour when you submitted a ticket and same for the forums, and i'm not entirely sure when you left and got back and so on but except of the great work that Nemifest has done, extra help wouldn't hurt, in fact, it could probably just make it better. And like Deathskin said, more chat mods would also be nice.
  • Like 1

Weegee, I understand and i don't blame you or anything like that, i just think this serve lack of Staff, like, it would be really awesome to be able to get a in-game live chat from a GM in less than an hour when you submitted a ticket and same for the forums, and i'm not entirely sure when you left and got back and so on but except of the great work that Nemifest has done, extra help wouldn't hurt, in fact, it could probably just make it better. And like Deathskin said, more chat mods would also be nice.

I didn't say that you blame me but you took me as an example due my innactivity without knowing the reason for it. But its fine , i am back and ill try to help as much as i can but i cant guarantee that you will see me like nemifest on all threads since im also in game as a chat mod and i answer tickets in game too , but if i see a thread which hasn't been answered yet Ofc that i will answer it.

But anyways , take care.

I didn't say that you blame me but you took me as an example due my innactivity without knowing the reason for it. But its fine , i am back and ill try to help as much as i can but i cant guarantee that you will see me like nemifest on all threads since im also in game as a chat mod and i answer tickets in game too , but if i see a thread which hasn't been answered yet Ofc that i will answer it.

But anyways , take care.

I know you didn't, i just wanted to make sure we didn't have any misunderstandings, and i understand you have your limitations, i just used you as an example to get my word out, kind of.

You too.

And also with more Staff members they lose money.

Every staff member has payment around 1500-2300 bonuses, which is around 50 euros.

And honestly, some staff members only do their dutys because of bonuses not because they want to help the community

Edited by tiggar47

Every staff member has payment around 1500-2300 bonuses, which is around 50 euros.

And honestly, some staff members only do their dutys because of bonuses not because they want to help the community

admin not buy bonus to staff ))

u dumb

YOU DO KNOW THAT they don't pay for the bonuses they give to staff members right :I?

YOU DO KNOW THAT they don't pay for the bonuses they give to staff members right :I?

Yes, they don't.But what staff members do with those bonuses is other part of the story.

They buy characters while other people pay for bonuses for the same thing.

Yes, they don't.But what staff members do with those bonuses is other part of the story.

They buy characters while other people pay for bonuses for the same thing.

I don't see the point of ur argument, they get payed with pixels for supporting the server and you're talking about actual customers that buy bonuses ''OF THEIR OWN FREEWILL''. What are you trying to state?

I don't see the point of ur argument, they get payed with pixels for supporting the server and you're talking about actual customers that buy bonuses ''OF THEIR OWN FREEWILL''. What are you trying to state?

Poor tiggar , let me re-phrase his words and say what he ment.

He wanted to say that Staff gets 2.3k Bonuses per month which would Cost a regular player around 50e

And if the server Had a lot of Staff members they would lose money.

That's what he wanted to say xD

He wanted to say that Staff gets 2.3k Bonuses per month which would Cost a regular player around 50e

:facepalm:

• Administrators

Tiggar47 is right in some things, because we loose some bonuses on the project with salary for staff. But anyway we should pay a salary and it's okay.

Also, i think we will make some changes in staff in the nearest month and i hope that we will be able to add more international staff to work with EU/US players and others, who don't know russian language.

• Like 1

Yes, exactly.So was i wrong.NO!

Tiggar47 is right in some things, because we loose some bonuses on the project with salary for staff. But anyway we should pay a salary and it's okay.

Also, i think we will make some changes in staff in the nearest month and i hope that we will be able to add more international staff to work with EU/US players and others, who don't know russian language.

Ok, can someone explain what he just said in brighter english. How do you lose bonuses? It's like we are actually talking about ''real money'' here. Tiggar you're still wrong don't celebrate yet, the fact that you're even celebrating is because you didn't even fully believe your own words.

Ok, can someone explain what he just said in brighter english. How do you lose bonuses? It's like we are actually talking about ''real money here'' .

http://cdn.head-fi.org/5/5e/5e8a80ea_picard-facepalm.png

You can Buy BONUSES With real money. So yes We are talking how much would Every staff member's Salary cost them if they had a Lot of staff members. (How much money would it cost them overall with the Salary's)

• Administrators
Ok, can someone explain what he just said in brighter english. How do you lose bonuses? It's like we are actually talking about ''real money here'' .

Okay, let's talk in examples: you are moderator, i pay you salary - 2000 bonuses. After you receive your salary, you go to the control panel and buy 4 characters with price 500 bonuses. What we have? Other player received 2000 bonuses from you and you received 4 new characters.

What would be without you: one random player, goes into control panel, see those 4 characters, pay N-euros for 2000 bonuses and buy them.

Do you understand?

In the first case server didn't receive a donation, in the second it did.

• Like 1

Ok, can someone explain what he just said in brighter english. How do you lose bonuses? It's like we are actually talking about ''real money'' here. Tiggar you're still wrong don't celebrate yet, the fact that you're even celebrating is because you didn't even fully believe your own words.

Again one SmartAss on the forum.

Let me explain this to you on your alien language:

You have money you which you want to buy a car with.The other guy has a job in that company and he can get the car other guy wanted for free.

Got me?

Okay, let's talk in examples: you are moderator, i pay you salary - 2000 bonuses. After you receive your salary, you go to the control panel and buy 4 characters with price 500 bonuses. What we have? Other player received 2000 bonuses from you and you received 4 new characters.

What would be without you: one random player, goes into control panel, see those 4 characters, pay N-euros for 2000 bonuses and buy them.

Do you understand?

Exactly Zeox,

Thank you.