to everyone who...

Repitchx

Hello!

Will try to make this clean and simple.

It's sad that you can't play on PandaWoW for fun without being paranoid like I am right now. I have to go through a lot of bullshit to change my IP (it's not even 100% that I can without paying my ISP to do it). It's sad that I have to buy anti-ddos programs to stop ddos attacks.

Been getting ddos'd for nearly a month now every single week. I can understand if you don't like me, but I'm honestly tired of playing 'MR. Nice Guy'. I have to start using a VPN on the forums now as you can't trust the moderators here. If there's some shit between someone and a moderator/GM, you can get your IP leaked (like Furmetal did with me).

I did some fun subwars today which I streamed. Unfortunately someone ddos'd me over and over again. I don't know who it was, but only guy I know who would do such shit is Furmetal.

After I said 'FUCK OFF LOL' which you can tell was no rage, just typed it out. I got muted for 120 min (2 hours). I unmuted myself and said 'fucking retarded shit. got muted for 2 hours for saying 'FUCK OFF LOL'. I got a 4 hours mute for saying that, which I really can't believe.

After that I appealed for an unmute, which 2 minutes after I posted it got declined by the same guy.

- http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=78845&page=48&p=1012376&viewfull=1#post1012376

I reported (or was it Noneed?) Furmetal for linking my IP + ddos attacks (I have screen-shots), and the server owner replied with only "Just don't use Skype".

My point of this thread; If you're high rated and if you ever catch a wintrader or just get in a fight with a mod (only goes to a few), you can expect a ddos attack anytime

Please do not lock my thread, I'd love to hear your opinions on this!

Edited by Repitchx

Some Moderators like to mute people, not because he violated or said anything its just because it feeds their soul.

I know few of them, but I won't name them.

You sure do lol

Name someone that isnt a russian, exactly

only wee and Nemi are the non russian mods, ik you hate both

anyways lets not offtopic

Kappa

I don't think that there could even be a guy playing on PRIVATE server ddosing someone else for high mmr. This sounds so weird... For really, just realize it, how stupid could a boy be to decide to ddos someone on a private wow server. A rich boy btw cuz ddos isn't a cheap thing...

I don't think that there could even be a guy playing on PRIVATE server ddosing someone else for high mmr. This sounds so weird... For really, just realize it, how stupid could a boy be to decide to ddos someone on a private wow server. A rich boy btw cuz ddos isn't a cheap thing...

you don't need to be rich. you can literally pay 20-30$ for a booter. you pay some1 to ddos you, its that stupid xD.

can do it urself too, but paying is just the best and fastest way possible.

DDoS'ing is pretty cheap, you can buy the lowest price service from a website.

You can easily loan around 10$-30$ from parents and do it.

That's because it's regular flooding, not DDoS. None of these asshats on the forum can properly DDOS, lol. Tell them to check your connection for flood/access requests and ask them to see wich IPs are repeatedly showing up, then you can have them blocked. Usually, a proper botnet is unstoppable because it uses a network of computers all around the world to do it, while a virtual botnet, wich these incompetent asshats use, will come from 2-3-5 IPs max(again, easy to block out).