Explosive shot

Noneedholy

Shut the fuck up

You are disgusting bro

dont know = care about any of the ppl that u mentioned, just as their rating, xd u even mention ur 50+ dream rating

ye ofc i know it better, i played with hunter all s14&15

you better find any of this "2.7 s15" hunters and ask any of them about max ticks. i repeatedly said that if explosive would work as it was on live it would only buff hunters, so i also want that to be fixed, but looks like devs listeting to fantasies too much

i dont know where do you get that 100k crits, honestly http://www.twitch.tv/fineahh/v/36444132 19:05

i dont know, you dont want to read anything and rage like a kid. we can end this by talking on skype, i dont remember ur name there, just remember we kicked u from conference at summer

so it should be normal "equal"

cmon, stop trying if you dont understand. A lot of classes had passive defencives\healing\elusivness. Mages and ww were the sweetest

btw this "be like" joke is so outdated and boring :confused:

cmon, stop trying if you dont understand. A lot of classes had passive defencives\healing\elusivness. Mages and ww were the sweetest

btw this "be like" joke is so outdated and boring :confused:

I don't understand really, I feel like pujo2. Show a proof of that spell working as intended from blizzard.

Elusiveness is just dodge, healing is just healing your hit points. What "defensive" ? Mage only have their mage shield and the 90 talent, and the armor's. Nothing else.

btw this "be like" joke is so outdated and boring

you have actually no clue about that game but okay. If you would have only abit clue about that fucking game, you would know that every WW hardcountered Hunteri n 2s ( yes we are talking about 2s ) But okay why am i even talking .. cba this guy hes just defending his retarded broken class... btw there wasnt even 1 fix on explosive shot so idk about what ur even talking

and NO i won't join a skype confi with you since ur a retarded prick lol

I feel like pujo2. Show a proof of that spell working as intended from blizzard.

pls show my quote where i say explosive is working as intended

yes mages had no dmg reduction, they couldnt dodge, sit in defensive stance, heal, have any other passive dmg reduction like lightning shield\aspect of eagle. that's why they were sweet

you would know that every WW hardcountered

btw i was the highest hunt\p europe in s14, m/b world, its hard to check everyone

u keep messing sweet and easy to deal with, i just said that this classes had the most probability to get hit 70-80k.

i want to write "wont respond to u anymore" but u keep messing my words and stuff, so pls stahp

well still, we kicked u cuz u were bothering us too much

Guys... the damage got lowered a lot, the mechanics of L&L work really good. SV now needs a bit of brain to be played well, not just yolo... On pride the normal tick is 10k, 20-30 k if critical. On plate it's even lower. Also, if stacked up, it's no more infinite damage. It's actually spread up quite evenly. And yes, if you stack 3-4 Explosive shots you should expect quite a big dps, because that's what it's meant for. You can't handle 30 k on normal Explosive but you can handle 100 + k warr and lock dmg? Or the hunter hate is still alive and kicking?
Guys... the damage got lowered a lot, the mechanics of L&L work really good. SV now needs a bit of brain to be played well, not just yolo... On pride the normal tick is 10k, 20-30 k if critical. On plate it's even lower. Also, if stacked up, it's no more infinite damage. It's actually spread up quite evenly. And yes, if you stack 3-4 Explosive shots you should expect quite a big dps, because that's what it's meant for. You can't handle 30 k on normal Explosive but you can handle 100 + k warr and lock dmg? Or the hunter hate is still alive and kicking?

every1 can tell you then survs bugged a lot.

100k lock?Chaos Bolt(Which is 230k+anyway)

100k warr? slam

Explosive shot is NOT affected by armor, it's school magic is fire.

What explosive shot is meant to do is to DEVIDE the remaining DoT damage with the newest one by 3 like that. So lets say u do 14k Direct damage and 11k DoT tick every 1s for 2s, then you do another explosive shot before all ticks from the older DoT is done, which should devide that last 11k DoT tick to 3666,66 etc, and that 3.6k should be added up to the new DoT. What it does here is that, the newest DoT ACTS like the older one didn't DO any damage, so it TAKES ALL the old DoT and adds it up to the newest one, and stackable etc.

• Like 1

warlocks don't hit for fucking 100k, if you let a warlock cast a haunt you suck anyway, warriors only do so much damage with RI + procs + on use + colossus, gg doing it without those

also, master the case of pre-cs'ing, if a warlock stops moving, he will almost certainly cast something, and u cant fake a pre cs unless the warlock is insanely good, and maybe 1-2 warlocks here are good enough to do that

warriors, just root / sheep / fear / stun him, he will do 0 dmg considering bleeds got fixed

hunters are harder to cc because of disengage / feign / meld / fear / ranged cs, and their damage is dealt primarily by debuffs, so hunters are way harder to deal with than warriors

Edited by Adlairo

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA please dude I can't fucking breath HAHAHA

Edelweiss and Faina are just huge retards .. my fucking brain hurts so much !

Btw asked a 3k s15 hunter (ye you can have a screen if you understand german ) if explosive hitted for 80k and he just laughed and said 40-50k but nvm you won't understand it since ur dumb. Nemifest explained it for u so belive it and stfu

Well yea explosive shot is broken every human with a brain will agree , but seriously stop caring so much about this bug like it was the source of all problems in this fukin server .

Like I'm criting 70k slams on my full tyrannical warrior , fire mages criting me for more than 110k without even freezing me and without warrior banner (RNGJESUS EVERYTIME RIGHT) and the list goes on and on .

Instead of defending your fukin class just report the bug with proper proof and the story is over . And we do have enough proof for this one but you don't have to reply to everysingle kid who thinks survival dmg is fine .

And please stop giving so much attention to this cause the ladder is being raided by other classes , not hunters . Explosive trap is more crucial right now .

And something else . I have seen surviaval hunters (aka mr.r1 hunter) using some pets that are usable only as bm that increase magic damage by a percentage or something like that . Take a look on that too .

PS : I don't main hunters.

i wrote smth but i see no point to continue

if explosive would work as it was on live it would only buff hunters' date=' so i also want that to be fixed[/b']

s14 was MM season

mostly, but still, we were the highest and my hunt played surv 97.54% of the games

Well yea explosive shot is broken every human with a brain will agree ' date=' but seriously stop caring so much about this bug like it was the source of all problems in this fukin server .[/quote']

thank you

also, master the case of pre-cs'ing, if a warlock stops moving, he will almost certainly cast something, and u cant fake a pre cs unless the warlock is insanely good, and maybe 1-2 warlocks here are good enough to do that

send me ur paypal ill pay for coaching

and dont compare us meta to eu. It is obc that they had different meta. EU>ASIA>US

i dont accept flame, and think that the toxity of playerbase in here is a big problem, i rarely meet people who want to have fun in here, cudos to them