Insult,harass.

Yea, let's just ignore the fact that you called arabs monkeys that need to evolve, yea why not, and Hyppolyta is just saying how bad is to drink way too much alcohol. You reported 3 guys for insulting, Methfire, Hyppolyta and yourself, also Worgen are dogs, and since you're a worgen there's a high probability that's what Methfire was targeting at when he called you a dog. If two of these guys get muted or banned so should you, the only one that made an insult is you by calling arabs monkeys, while Methfire called you a dog (worgen) and Hyppolyta just pointed out how alcohol is bad and that according to his knowledge they drink a lot of it, he nowhere insulted russians directly and I quote him, "Just imagine if you drink so much algocol like russians do, you get smelly brains after death.. thats disgusting" All he said is that russians drink too much alcohol (be it truth or not, not my concern) and he said the possible scenario post-death if you consume too much alcohol. Only one here that insulted someone, is you sir, and you just reported yourself. I just hope the Moderator or a GM reads my comment and inspects the screenshot in detail.

Also I do have to point out that your chat box doesn't have chat timestamps and class colors.

Yea, let's just ignore the fact that you called arabs monkeys that need to evolve, yea why not, and Hyppolyta is just saying how bad is to drink way too much alcohol. You reported 3 guys for insulting, Methfire, Hyppolyta and yourself, also Worgen are dogs, and since you're a worgen there's a high probability that's what Methfire was targeting at when he called you a dog. If two of these guys get muted or banned so should you, the only one that made an insult is you by calling arabs monkeys, while Methfire called you a dog (worgen) and Hyppolyta just pointed out how alcohol is bad and that according to his knowledge they drink a lot of it, he nowhere insulted russians directly and I quote him, "Just imagine if you drink so much algocol like russians do, you get smelly brains after death.. thats disgusting" All he said is that russians drink too much alcohol (be it truth or not, not my concern) and he said the possible scenario post-death if you consume too much alcohol. Only one here that insulted someone, is you sir, and you just reported yourself. I just hope the Moderator or a GM reads my comment and inspects the screenshot in detail.

Also I do have to point out that your chat box doesn't have chat timestamps and class colors.

Worgen is NOT a dog, worgen is a transformulated human and a wolf.

If someone called another human a dog, it's a dirty lowly animal. If you look up the word b*tch, which is female dog, I'm sure you'll get your answer.

Since the player Hyppolyta wrote " Just imagine if you drink so much alchohol like russians do" That means, Russians is drinking much MORE alchohol than everyone else in the world, which is insulting to the country, Russia. The player could just say a PART of the world, like east etc, or just said a percentage. He could have also said Russians, because he's playing on a Russian created project.

There's no timestamps needed in insult, it's morely needed in spams.

Though yes, the TS insulted, which should get the punishment.

No Class Colors, it might be a addon.

No addon,photoshop or fake can beat the server chat logs.

The only reason they ask for chat colors or timestamps is to make their life easier looking for the player.

Nice try,but you fail.So does your so called english.

Dogs are not worgens,worgens are not dogs,perhaps your logic would kick in next time.If arabs are monkeys then so are you.Unless some alien dropped you by the moon.

Or perhaps you are not a human being.I dont wanna know :(.

Anyway,good luck.

Edited by ქურმუხი