Insulting relatives and DDosing threats - toxic

1. Name of the violator: Felxprodx

2. Realm: Fun

3. Description of the violation: We played against him and after the game he confesses that he in fact DDoses like assumed and on top of that he insults me and my relatives.

4. http://i.imgur.com/eUe6cQc.jpg

5. I misstyped the name -> Amory link http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory.html?name=Felxprodx&realm=3

Calling me a DDoSer without knowing ANY FACTS triggered me.

Oh don't fucking play the innocent, you ratchef. You triggered me first by saying "stop ddosing cunt"

Pff why am i justifying myself even if i get banned, everything can be bought with money. (but cmon your mom is cheap as fuck, that wet bitch got destroyed)

Calling me a DDoSer without knowing ANY FACTS triggered me.

Oh don't fucking play the innocent, you ratchef. You triggered me first by saying "stop ddosing cunt"

Pff why am i justifying myself even if i get banned, everything can be bought with money. (but cmon your mom is cheap as fuck, that wet bitch got destroyed)

What's wrong with you? You're no worth than Furmetal anymore. Felxprod.

• Like 1
What's wrong with you? You're no worth than Furmetal anymore. Felxprod.

Open your eyes. You're seeing all the event from the perspective that suits you.

I am doing nothing but defend myself. They're the only one who start insulting me, and i am sorry my name isnt tiggarz49, i can't just pass it.

Insult me and i will insult you back.

Your opinion has absolutely no value in my eyes, you're not worth enough for me to take that furmetal comparison seriously. Die already.

Open your eyes. You're seeing all the event from the perspective that suits you.

I am doing nothing but defend myself. They're the only one who start insulting me, and i am sorry my name isnt tiggarz49, i can't just pass it.

Insult me and i will insult you back.

Your opinion has absolutely no value in my eyes, you're not worth enough for me to take that furmetal comparison seriously. Die already.

I've seen both perspective here, all you're doing is taking something which is absolutely not worth your time.

You can easily just ignore them and let them be butthurt.

My opinion doesn't even have to be valuable in your eyes, all you're doing is taking someone else's work. You're better than that.

Felxprod you suck, leave this server finally ffs

noone likes you or furmetal .. pce create ur own ddos server lmfao

I am sure no one likes you neither, hence your parents abandoned you (sacrificed to satan b4) and threw you in a dumbster, that's where you belong after all.

Oprhan nazi cockrider.

Die.

Stop flooding here or this thread will be closed till GM answer.
:crab:

Dont understand the hate of Furmetal,remember alt f4 is not same than wintrade,4-6 people dont like hime cuz he was good moderator.

Alt f4 is the violation of cheating, to prevent/avoid losing their rating. Which isn't fair against the other players. You can easily compare it to wintrade, just that you do it yourself instead of multibox/with others.

It's not just 4-6 players, Furmetal did lots thing more, which highly broke the server rules and disrepested the administration which lost hope to the staff, making us look unprofessional, immature and not serious.

Edited by Nemifest
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Make a thread with a question pool and ask who should leave the server and forums, and type you and me.

Only in this way theres a chance for me to leave it.

But if they choose you? BYE BYE NONEEDRAT

"Noneedrat" his lowest alt warrior is 2x more higher raited then you will ever be kid. You are so bad, doesnt matter what class you play. You will always be sad and mad whenever you lose because you cant realize that you suck. Go out and make some friends or keep beeing a loser in the cyber planet. Id love to see a picture of you irl, i would crack the fuck out.

"Noneedrat" his lowest alt warrior is 2x more higher raited then you will ever be kid. You are so bad, doesnt matter what class you play. You will always be sad and mad whenever you lose because you cant realize that you suck. Go out and make some friends or keep beeing a loser in the cyber planet. Id love to see a picture of you irl, i would crack the fuck out.

Black south african kid is mad HAAHAHA

I reached 2.6 so far, and the double of it is 5.2. I am not sure if he is 5.2k rated on his alt though.

Remind me again, as what he pushes rating already? Oh yes, warr healer. Meanwhile i only play double dps. Pathetic brainless imbecile.

Go ride his dick even more

Felx is toxic with who is toxic with him, so, i dont want him to leave, btw dogneed cant play without a mage or shaman in his team

Do us a favor and tell us your name ingame :)

i want to laugh abit

EDIT :

NVM its selfentv LOOOOL

just a random who stucks on 2.1 ... wow i don't even know why i argue with rats like you. You are hilarious bad

just a little help for you :

http://www.skill-capped.com/

tard

Edited by Noneedholy
Thread has been closed from useless comments and flood.Wait till GM answer here. Edited by LICHER