Boomzor 2 (I Bring Balance)

Cooderz

Didnt have any time to watch it, but heres a few tips(only watched the first part, will see it all later):

that start crit scene was nice but you should zoom in only until half your screen max.

when you did a 1v1 vs that maqe, you should have faded until his block was over or atleast zoom in and zoom out instantly when you start the action

nice job tho :D

I didn't watch the whole thing (maybe half of it or something)

But it's nice , i like the music but i have to say that those players which u went against are really ... really .... bad.... Some of them are back paddling (Druid doesn't know to shift roots)

Then the under geared mage, heh but i wont lie ... its far away from "rank 1"

Still, nice job tho ^^

Hit me up in PM.

Bm monk for 2s.

Thanks for the offer, you playing on wodempire horde?

- - - Updated - - -

You can try to 1v1 some of the 2.6k+ players here, or on the ladder :D

Asked Psiblade and numerous rank1 players, they don't want to, "Balance Druid op" "Baloon op" ahahahahah :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Three rogues, complete arena destruction + power of food. Easy game, Easy life.

You remind me of that 3x combat rogue video from wotlk :D

Asked Psiblade and numerous rank1 players, they don't want to, "Balance Druid op" "Baloon op" ahahahahah :cry:

Actually not, they are annoyin af when they kite, can LoS alot and heal up alot.Only a skilled player can obliterate a boomy, but other than that nth else really.

Only have DK on horde.

Have others in alliance.

Yes, Wodempire.

I'm gearing boomie in ally, but not much playing on ally side so ill think about it

- - - Updated - - -

Easy, they even die in bear form.

Actually not, they are annoyin af when they kite, can LoS alot and heal up alot.Only a skilled player can obliterate a boomy, but other than that nth else really.

If i get a pillar i win, it's that easy :D (in most cases)

hey mr. pro tell me how to stop a boomkin whos spamming 150k instant starsurges. Even on GCDTV they are oneshotting always. dont even try

Just ignore him, i won vs him in 1v1 as a resto druid (He's a rogue) + He has no idea how boomy works on retail.